• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Differences Between Men & Women.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
because height is more of a masculine thing. they're pretty much wired to care about height. they want it for security.

I've noticed this as well. At my school, we males seem to compare each other's height and the like much more than the females do. Ironically, many of the females at my school are taller than most of the males.

Yogurt

Same. I'm a girl and I wouldn't date anyone shorter than me. I mean, I don't really have to bend down to kiss the boy. That just doesn't make sense. Probably the tallest girl at my school could still find a guy taller than her. I'm 5'8" and I just look for a guy around my height or taller.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Yogurt said:
I mean, I don't really have to bend down to kiss the boy.
it would be easier for you to admit that you just find taller men more attractive.

i mean, us men have to bend down more less of the time, and you dont see us complaining.

Profesco

gone gently
To be denied a compatible relationship just because you're either too tall or too short would be just foolish, not to mention kind of tragic. Girls, guys, whoever does that ought to be a bit less superficial about it. >_>

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
profesco, girls cant help it. it's completely biological.

Profesco

gone gently
profesco, girls cant help it. it's completely biological.

Then let this be the only time in my life I express a desire for romance and heart to overtake science and mind. >_>

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
welcome to the real world. =p

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Then let this be the only time in my life I express a desire for romance and heart to overtake science and mind. >_>

Both genders usually use the body and desire over their better judgments. That's why we have so many divorces nowadays, but that's another story. Especially when young and during adolesence, males and females go against their better judgments and their conscience when it comes to relationships.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
i really doubt there are divorces because of looks. we would have had a high rate waaaaay ago.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
so why didnt people do that before? i'm just saying that if that were truly the reason, why does it suddenly begin now?

of course ive never research on divorce rates but i personally believe it's more likely to be psychological.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Divorces used to be very shameful, but then became more commonplace towards the latter half of the 1900's. Sure, there have always been divorces once people seem to drift apart from each other, but not as much as there are now.

because height is more of a masculine thing. they're pretty much wired to care about height. they want it for security.

Yes, but of course it isn't exactly justified. It's not like a shorter man isn't capable of protecting a taller woman in certain situations, and just because you are taller than your partner doesn't necessarily make you some type of Superman.

My point though is that I think girls think of shorter guys as being less masculine, while not too many guys feel incredibly emmasculated just because they are with a taller girl. I think girls care about the guy's height in a relationship more than the guys care about their own height in the relationship.

Azurne

~ ♥ ~
XDD about this height thing.

Because I don't really care; I love a guy shorter than myself. It's not like he's radically different from any tall guy.

Guess it depends though, because had you asked me before I met him, I would have said the same thing about not dating short guys. *shrug*

Last edited:

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Women mature more faster than Men. Men have apparently a slower time to mature.

edit: Yeah! Rank Up! Got Blue Hair!

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Guess it depends though, because had you asked me before I met him, I would have said the same thing about not dating short guys. *shrug*
well thanks for proving our point even more now.. >_>

Azurne

~ ♥ ~
well thanks for proving our point even more now.. >_>

Well, my point was that in the end it doesn't really matter. I wasn't completely, "I will not date short guys," it was more of a preference. I know some girls who won't even give the poor guys a chance. >.>