• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Differences Between Men & Women.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
Women are usually harder to anger than men, but when they get to that point you can tell that an all-out tirade is not far away.

when woman get angry u probley dont want to be aound them, if a man gets angry you can stay.........................maybe?

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Men tend to jump to Conclusions while Women tend to take it slower and make a hypothosis first.

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Ironically most the guys I know multitask better than the women I know.
Quoted for the truth.

I actually find that men are better at multitasking than women.

A movie called "Naked People in Car Chases" would do really well among men."
That's why the James Bond series is popular.

Women like plotless, eye-burning romances while guys like plotless, eye-gouging action movies.

And all of us like our pointless comedies.
That's my opinion anyways...

Penguinist Trainer

I love my sweetheart so much, but I can do a month's worth of grocery shopping in less than 15 minutes from the time I park the car. When I take her with me though, it could take an hour to an hour and a half. Last week, I actually spent 10-20 minutes waiting to pick out shampoo and deoderant.

Women also hold grudges longer. Being the older brother, I used to tease and fight with my brothers all the time, but we're still so close. My mother and aunt got into a fight once and didn't speak for 10 years. That's not even an exaggeration.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I love my sweetheart so much, but I can do a month's worth of grocery shopping in less than 15 minutes from the time I park the car. When I take her with me though, it could take an hour to an hour and a half. Last week, I actually spent 10-20 minutes waiting to pick out shampoo and deoderant.

It's different for us, though. We have to decide if we want volumizing shampoo, silky and shiny shampoo, shampoo for fine hair, shampoo for color treated hair, shampoo that has plants in it... and then we have to decide what scent we want... It's kind of complicated. Deodorant isn't as bad, but still.

Oh, guys don't seem to be as concerned about their educations as women. I knew a guy who hadn't heard of either Wuthering Heights or Jane Eyre, and he thought Sigmund Freud was a duo of tiger trainers. I don't mean to sound stuck up, but come on. Those things are kind of common knowledge... He's not the only guy I've ever known like that, either.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Oh, guys don't seem to be as concerned about their educations as women. I knew a guy who hadn't heard of either Wuthering Heights or Jane Eyre, and he thought Sigmund Freud was a duo of tiger trainers. I don't mean to sound stuck up, but come on. Those things are kind of common knowledge... He's not the only guy I've ever known like that, either.
It's not that women are more concerned about education, but men seem to have less of a drive to do things that are duties. It appears that, perhaps do to that "maternal instinct" that girls have more of a chance of do things that aren't interesting. Part of it may have to do with natures, though, since I love to learn but I don't like school and the work that comes with it.

ZangooseHunter

When women fight with their friends, they just talk bad about each other, and make up in like a week.
When men fight with their friends, they knock each other out, and almost never becaome friends again.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

It's not that women are more concerned about education, but men seem to have less of a drive to do things that are duties. It appears that, perhaps do to that "maternal instinct" that girls have more of a chance of do things that aren't interesting. Part of it may have to do with natures, though, since I love to learn but I don't like school and the work that comes with it.

It may actually something to do with interests. Men are generally more interested in quantitative fields like Math, Science, and the like, whereas women are more into qualitative fields like Literature and the Arts. So the examples of Jane Austen's works and Freud aren't exactly indicative of a man's intelligence, but of a woman's. This is also why more men tend to take Bachelor of Science courses while women tend to take more Bachelor of Arts courses.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Oh, yeah, that's true. But I wonder if that's due to biological traits or conditioning... Still, I don't see how you can not hear about some of those things, just in passing. I was kind of surprised. Anyway, I know it's not about intelligence.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I knew a guy who hadn't heard of either Wuthering Heights or Jane Eyre
me neither, but i dont think those are common knowledge.

and he thought Sigmund Freud was a duo of tiger trainers.
this is only common if you ever had a psychology/college education.

don't think you can go off much just from your major, though.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Yeah, those are pretty common knowledge. It's like not knowing what Faust or War and Peace are.

And Freud isn't obscure knowledge, either. Granted, it's easier to miss that than the other two, but still. Things like the subconscious and the id and ego come up pretty frequently. He gets mentioned often enough.