• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Unfortunately, my internet has been slow, and I haven't been able to watch all of Xros Wars episode four. But here are some thoughts so far:

Probably won't write as much as the last few times. I'm quite fond of that Archelomon, he's pretty funny...though he's quite a bit bigger than I anticipated. And his ears look kinda out of place, for some reason. Having a Mantaraymon army (or rather, navy) is pretty cool, I think, and the Divermon soldiers strike me as being quite awesome.

ChibiKamemon...is kind of creepy and unnecessary. I like Kamemon better, mainly because he doesn't have those big eyes (or at least, you don't see them). But I understand why they have him as "ChibiKamemon"...he's small and wants to get stronger, so I guess that kinda makes sense.

I didn't get to see Neptunmon much, because, well, my internet is retarded...but I hope we get to see more of him (that is, if he doesn't die at the end of this episode). He doesn't look like how I expected him to look. I mean, I was thinking his face would be similar to an Angemon's (but more fishy, I guess).

Shoutmon was cool in this episode, as always. And I love how he popped up that one time between Taiki's legs. That was funny. That's about it for now. I'll probably write more once I've seen the entire episode.

Edit: Oh. My. Gosh. Looks like that whole Leviamon-theory could be right. Not sure if Leviamon will play a big part or not...he may just be a one-time villain. But still. I'm super-duper-extra-excited to see him. YES! I kind of hope he beats Xros Heart, just because he should be a hundred times stronger than them. And I really hope we get to see more of him.

Yeah they need to do something with ChibiKamemons eyes. I liked it better when I couldnt tell if they were eyes or a nose. If I was Shoutmon and he was talking to me, Id just back away slowly, nodding my head.

This episode was ok not really anything new. It was kind of disappointing when they xros digivolved with ChibiKamemon. I thought it was going to be something really cool then, well you have to find out for yourselves!

It was kind of annoying when the island digimon ended their sentences with kame or sha sha. Its only cute when Cutemon does it.

I was surprised to see that human can wield the Starmon fire swords too, as that is what whats his face thats not Taiki did. I really like it when Taiki judo chopped the champion leveled Divermon.

Overall I liked the episode but the next episode just looks like the same thing over again except having to deal with the air now instead of the water.

Hotshot

Watched episode 5 (raw) yesterday. My thoughts below.

Hoo boy. Well, that was a pretty action-y episode. Definitely wasn't expecting Whamon to show up. "KingWhamon", I think they called him. That was interesting. Definitely made me think of ElDradimon. Also, notice that he's white and not blue...could it be? The Legendary White Whamon that Hookmon's profile always mentions? Perhaps our favorite pirate Digimon isn't crazy after all!

I also noticed that the leader of the Flymon had a slight change in his design. He had stripes on his arms, legs, and head, while the others did not. Perhaps he's the "Alpha Flymon"? Poor Shoutmon. I hate bees, and I guess after that little (big, actually) encounter, I'm guessing Shoutmon does too.

I liked the mini-Pickmon. That was weird, but cool at the same time. Who needs Xros Heart?! We have an army of Pickmon! Yeah!

So the Digimemories are Agumon, MarineAngemon, Garurumon, MagnaAngemon, and Leviamon, huh? Speaking of Leviamon, WHAT THE CRUD WAS THAT?! Oh, well. I was hoping for the real thing, but having it (or a hologram of it) on Taiki's side was cool too. Neptunmon's expression when he saw the big red alligator was my favorite part of the entire episode. That was hilarious.

And it looks like the bug-eyed turtle will be joining us.

rotrum

Ice Cold
Watched the first half with subs and the second half had absolutely no picture, so I watched that raw.

Kingwhamon is pretty awesome, I wodner who would win. The City of Eldoradimon or the small island of KingWhamon.

I love how the Olympus Twelve member Neptunmon is evil and the Demon Lord Leviamon is Good (/sarcasm) Foreshadowing? EBAL MAIN CHARACTER!

Hookmon is crazy because he's a pirate, whether or not he sees a white whamon doesn't change that

I don't think ANYONE wants a GIANT bee sting in them. If this was reality, that stinger would ahve gone straight through to the other side of Shoutmon *shudder*

Minipickmonz were funny. Too bad they got beat up by wasps...

Errr...Leviamon's image is shadowed out into black at the end of the episode. No moar Leviamon digimemory?

The next time I join a Digimon RPG I'm using the Gomamon>Ikkakumon>Whamon>KingWhamon line! I'm sure it'll go Muuuuuuuuuch smoother then when I tried the Archelomon>Eldoradimon line

Hotshot

Hookmon is crazy because he's a pirate, whether or not he sees a white whamon doesn't change that

True on the Hookmon comment. Pirates are indeed very crazy. Which is also why they're AWESOME.

Wait, why did I put this in spoiler tags? Oh, wait, I remember. Leviamon's Digimemory turned dark, so I'm assuming it's a one-time deal, which would make sense, seeing as how Taiki and co. probably won't need to use them very often. Wait, scratch that. He had to use LEVIAMON on EBIDRAMON. My bad.

That, or maybe the Digimemory recharges after a while. Still, I don't expect anymore Leviamon appearances. Unless, of course, the writers decide to please me very much and set him as a big boss Digimon. I would like that.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Well, that episode was definately great.

Yeah, Leviamon was also more...incorporeal than I remembered from the preview. It was nice to see him though.

The moment when Shoutmon bit down on the bomb was pure hilarity. All the moments after were pretty dramatic though. He's a durable little bugger, though.

I wasn't expecting them to go that far with the Flymon stabbing Shoutmon. I wonder how much of that they'll have to cut out in the English version?

Leviamon vs. Ebidramon was pretty great. Him getting sliced in half reminded me of Machinedramon.

What makes you say that ChibiKamemon is joining us, Hotshot?

For the preview: Looks like we'll get to see X4, which is cool. And it looks like MailBirdramon gets to kick some digi-butt across the floor, which is also cool.

One of my favourite episodes so far.

Hotshot

Well, after that episode, I had a sinking suspicion, so I checked on Digimon Wiki, and it listed ChibiKamemon as a member of Xros Heart...it still does, by the way. Though now I'm not sure if this means he'll be joining Taiki, or if he'll be like...the "Xros Heart Guardian of Island Zone."

Double-oh-Platypus

Just got myself caught up on Episode 5

I like the idea of DigiMemories. They seem really interesting and I clearly saw an Agumon, MagnaAngemon and a MarineAngemon (which looks like will show up in the next episode). I'm excited to see those guys come out.

Leviamon was an interesting addition to the show. I would have liked to see a more epic battle, but I'll take what I can get.

I really like ChibiKanemon, eyes and all. He's a trooper, that one.

Oh, and I love KingWhamon. I mean, seriously, that guy is just... awesome :D

Can't wait for next episode. It looks promising, with MarineAngemon making an appearance.

Wait, why did I put this in spoiler tags? Oh, wait, I remember. Leviamon's Digimemory turned dark, so I'm assuming it's a one-time deal, which would make sense, seeing as how Taiki and co. probably won't need to use them very often. Wait, scratch that. He had to use LEVIAMON on EBIDRAMON. My bad.

That, or maybe the Digimemory recharges after a while. Still, I don't expect anymore Leviamon appearances. Unless, of course, the writers decide to please me very much and set him as a big boss Digimon. I would like that.

Yeah, the fact that he had to use an gargantuan - thought smaller than expected - and extremely strong crocodile on small fry (no pun intended...or is it?).

And gahd, I hope it recharges. I really wanna see more of Leviamon.

Yeah, Leviamon was also more...incorporeal than I remembered from the preview. It was nice to see him though.

Leviamon vs. Ebidramon was pretty great. Him getting sliced in half reminded me of Machinedramon.

For the preview: Looks like we'll get to see X4, which is cool. And it looks like MailBirdramon gets to kick some digi-butt across the floor, which is also cool.

You noticed the see-through-ness too, huh? >.< Oh well, it was better than nothing. It was awesome, though. owO

And I'd rather ChibiKamemon stay in the island. Guess we'll find out sooner or later.

More X4, whoohoo! Though its attack was a bit anticlimactic a bit for me, but whatever floats the writers' and viewers' boats. -.-;

I like the idea of DigiMemories. They seem really interesting and I clearly saw an Agumon, MagnaAngemon and a MarineAngemon (which looks like will show up in the next episode). I'm excited to see those guys come out.

Oh, and I love KingWhamon. I mean, seriously, that guy is just... awesome.

What I hope is to see other Digimemories (is it obvious that I want one from the Garurumon line? xD), which is likely, if the starting of the whole series was anything to go by.

KingWhamon is definitely an interesting digimon. And I'm jealoud that it only has to eat once a year...as much as like food and all. >.>

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Ok hands up. Who else thought the Pickmonz ruled in this episode?

This episode was a lot better than I thought. The Whamon thing was a bit unexpected but I liked it, just like the old Whamon from season 1.

Leviamons entrance was awesome. He sliced the Ebidramon like it was nothing! I cant wait to see the Agumon digimemory. And I know Tundra, Garurumon too ^^.

I really didnt think the Flymon would actually stab Shoutmon. So when they did I was like, What? The oil thing was a bit random, but most of this episode was.

I really thought and hoped that the Turtle guy thats not ChibiKamemon was going to xros digivolve. Apparently he didnt. He was too busy getting drunk off of Sake which was pretty funny.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
I loved the newest episode and was greatly looking forward to seeing the DigiMemory in action and I wasent in the least disapointed! The episode was absolutley brilliant and I can't wait for the next. But I have e feeling when the dub comes around, this will be a very light episode. I mean, excessive drinking, poisoning to death and praying isnt your usual dub stuff for Digimon. I can see how they'd get around the drinking, by making it some sort of Truth Juice or something but the rest...hmm...

Hazel_Nut

Finally caught up! Hoo boy, I sure loved that episode five. <3
@All the comments about ChibiKamemon: Well, he's fine with me, I kind of like him. And anyway, he's CHIBIkamemon. He'll grow up one way or another, I guess...

@ryo: Yeah, he used the sword last time, too, but I didn't think he'd use it again. :3

@Hotshot: Did I mention the bees in my school like chocolate? They chased me twice now! Good thing Digimon aren't real, else my friends would have screamed louder and I'd have to throw the chocolate farther.
And I totally loved the Pickmon! It's like...a babushka doll! :D And it was so CUTE!

@rotrom: Agreed. But irony is good for your health.

@Hotshot: Sure I kinda like Chibikamemon, but I don't want him to stay with them FOREVER. :/ That will be somehow...awkward. Then again, it's always better to have more Digimon to Xros with...

@Platypus: Indeed, MarineAngemon.

@Tundra: Well, Shoutmon said they were rumored to be scattered around the Digiworld, so they're probably gonna get more. I hope they will. Probably more of the Digimon from the previous seasons.

@ryo: *raises hand*

@Mew: Unfortunately true. Which is another reason why I hate dubs--they cut out all the good stuff. I don't see how they'll get the plot to work without the stabbing, though...Still.

Last edited:

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Well that last episode was mostly good... MailBirdramon kicked some serious tail, which was cool. The fight with Neptunmon was also satisfying. Is it just me, or is this series much more violent than the others? I wasn't expecting such a detailed impaling (for a younger people show). I'm annoyed that Dorulumon doesn't just join them already. They're kinda dragging that out to me. Hopefully he'll join for good in the next episode. I'm also a bit jaded that ChibiKamemon really did join Xros Heart. Yeah... not too pleased about that. Shoutmon X4 is cool though. Mostly a good episode, overall.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
I only have 1 comment for episode 6
YES! CHIBIKAMEMON IS A MEMBER OF XROS HEART! WOOOOOOO! But damn. Dorulumon didnt join ¬_¬

Last edited:

Hotshot

Finally got around to watching it.

I. Dislike. ChibiKamemon. I think it's his eyes. They just freak me out. Anyway, I agree with you, Griff. They're definitely dragging that out far too long. The MailBirdramon fight was cool, and I really liked that Okuwamon. He was cool. Too bad he died so easily.

The Neptunemon fight was pretty awesome, and I'm glad we got to see Omnimo--I mean, Shoutmon X4. The impaling was pretty graphic for Digimon, but I don't mind. It was actually pretty cool, I thought.

MarineAngemon's appearance was pretty funny. And I really liked Shoutmon and Zenjirou's dancing. That was awesome. That red Pickmon totally yelled "Banana Boat!"

And doooooooood. I wanna see AncientVolcamon.

Last edited:
Oh well. Can't always have the show like you want it. -.-; I guess they want to have underwater support...I suppose...I wanted Archelomon though...does that make me weird? >.>

Whoo, got to see MailBirdramon in action! And since Okuwamon is an Ultimate level digimon and got whooped by MBirdramon, does that mean MailBirdramon is Ultimate level too?

And whole heartedly agree with Hotshot on the Neptunemon fight. Goes to show ya that even your own strength can be used against ya. Maybe Neptunemon should learn to be able to overcome his spear before actually weilding it, but in any case, it was a cool fight.

And I want Dorulumon to join already too, but I'm not really shaking my computer screen, yelling for him to do just join already. *shrug* Methinks he's a bit of a hypocrite, though, or was lying about not wanting something to tie him down (Cutemon anyone?).

And I wonder if that means we're gonna see more supposedly good guys (Olympus 12, Ancient 10, Royal Knights, etc...) turned bad in this series.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Wow, they put ChibiKamemon in the group, really?

Well Dorurumon didnt do much in this episode as I was hoping for him to do something more than fish. It also said on the bottom of the screen in japanese " Dorurumon on standby" I dont know what that means but I hope he doesnt leave yet.

That freaky Kamemon. Do they really think hes cute, does anyone here think hes cute? Bleh. Kirihira was kinda random but he reminding me more and more of soembody. But I cant remember it.

They keep adding more and more digimon to the group. I think there trying to change the humans to digimon.

Hotshot

If you could be a digimon, what digimon would you be?

Omnimon X! All Delete! All Delete! All Delete! Muahahahahahahaha!

I think I'd like to be Puppetmon, actually. After RPing as one, I've grown very fond of those strings of his. Oh, the pranks I could pull with those babies...nyeheheheheh...

Status
Not open for further replies.