• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Lol sorry for all the questions but or veemon would it be worth it to replace one of my digimon with him or just keep it as it is? But also monmon just hit 20 so I got armormon and he's soo coool!

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Lol sorry for all the questions but or veemon would it be worth it to replace one of my digimon with him or just keep it as it is? But also monmon just hit 20 so I got armormon and he's soo coool!

lol No prob I'm happy to help. Veemon is worth it because of his digivolutions. There is a reason he is hard to get and that he isn't in any of the 3 starter packs.

As Paildramon, Veemon learns metal attacks, support techs, ice, and wind attacks. So yeah he is very good. Also it is the easiest way to get Imperialdramon FM and PM who are the strongest digivolutions. Of course it is a matter of choice really.

Guilmon is my favorite digimon so I use him even though I could have a better team without him.

I currently have Agumon, Guilmon, and Veemon in my team and none of them have good magic abilities but they are my favorite so I use them regardless.

Keep Monmon and Agumon and take out Renamon or just get Veemon and not use him. I have Kumamon and Patamon in reserve in the digimon lab because I don't use them.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
I think I will take out renamon for veemon as he is one of my favs but I just wasn't sure if training him from level 1 would be worth it.

Also I saw a video of where paildramon is and where his DRI agent is so after I get guilmon(which is quite close) I will get him

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
I think I will take out renamon for veemon as he is one of my favs but I just wasn't sure if training him from level 1 would be worth it.

About that... go to Asuka park and have Veemon fight the digimon there. Buy him equipment from the black market in the back of the armory. Have plenty of bit to do that BTW. Buy the sword or the claymore for high increase to Veemon's strength. That way you can 1 hit kill the enemy digimon. A good way to level up Veemon fast is fighting Colemon from the water when you get to a high enough level so you don't die in 1 hit from Colemon or go to south sector and switch out Veemon each time you meet an enemy for some Exp.

To get in the black market if you don't know how.

1. Go to El Dorado and get an I.D. from them. The shop is next to the card battle shop place. Note: Your digimon charisma must be at least 100 or more

2. Go to the armory and talk to the kid at the back. He will let you into the back.

3.Enter the door on the bottom and go talk to Gargomon for the stuff. The equipment is pretty expensive so expect to be very poor after buying from there. It is worth it though because you don't need to buy new ones until the Amaterasu server.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
I can't get veemon for some reason his dri agent isn't there. I haven't gone to west sector yet is that it

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
About that... go to Asuka park and have Veemon fight the digimon there. Buy him equipment from the black market in the back of the armory. Have plenty of bit to do that BTW. Buy the sword or the claymore for high increase to Veemon's strength. That way you can 1 hit kill the enemy digimon. A good way to level up Veemon fast is fighting Colemon from the water when you get to a high enough level so you don't die in 1 hit from Colemon or go to south sector and switch out Veemon each time you meet an enemy for some Exp.

To get in the black market if you don't know how.

1. Go to El Dorado and get an I.D. from them. The shop is next to the card battle shop place. Note: Your digimon charisma must be at least 100 or more

2. Go to the armory and talk to the kid at the back. He will let you into the back.

3.Enter the door on the bottom and go talk to Gargomon for the stuff. The equipment is pretty expensive so expect to be very poor after buying from there. It is worth it though because you don't need to buy new ones until the Amaterasu server.

What are you talking about? In digimon world 3 Veemon DRI is in protocol ruins...Right?

I can't get veemon for some reason his dri agent isn't there. I haven't gone to west sector yet is that it

OK you need To go to protocol ruins. Once there make sure you 3 rookie digimon are all under lv 30 TOTAL.

Go to the statue of the snake, go left and then all the way down and left again. Finally go up to see someone called DRI Bob I think ><. He gives you a Paildramon mission. Fight him at the Bulk Bridge and then get Veemon DRI.

A lot of work but in my opinion Veemons worth it.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
What are you talking about? In digimon world 3 Veemon DRI is in protocol ruins...Right?

lolz Yeah he is but that advice was for equipment to get stronger in a short amount of time.

You need to have finished all of south sector first and got the Byakko Badge from West sector. Sorry I just remembered lol. Now that you have an Armormon and SkullGreymon it should be no problem in West Sector. After getting the Badge from West Sector go back to Protocol Ruins for the DRI agent. Then follow Ryo's direction to find Paildramon.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
So you got Dawn right Crimson? Well have you gotten Calumon yet? Its basically the last thing you get once youve defeated everything but hes not even worth it. Hes like on 99 so you cant train him and he sucks at fighting sooo....

Wow the clubs like really dead. Only 3 people are active. Barely.

Last edited:

Hotshot

Wow the clubs like really dead. Only 3 people are active. Barely.

The club isn't dead. The club simply has members who can't be on Serebii as often as others. Schoolwork, after-school activities, and just life in general does get in the way of internet time.

Man. I just realized I need to watch more Xros Wars. I'm behind.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
So you got Dawn right Crimson? Well have you gotten Calumon yet? Its basically the last thing you get once youve defeated everything but hes not even worth it. Hes like on 99 so you cant train him and he sucks at fighting sooo.

Yeah I do and I used some Cheats on my action replay to finish everything fast lol. You know how leveled up your partners have to be to beat some of the digimon in the game?

It is honestly ridiculous, anyways a topic for a change of pace.

Any DigimonXrosses you can think of that would be cool?

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
I'm around, I'm currently too lazy to post Xros Wars reviews though and there's not really any topics going. I did really like the past bunch of episodes though. Stingmon's awesome.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
The club isn't dead. The club simply has members who can't be on Serebii as often as others. Schoolwork, after-school activities, and just life in general does get in the way of internet time.

Man. I just realized I need to watch more Xros Wars. I'm behind.

Yeah I know but when the clubs been going close to the 2nd page every day for the past few months it is pretty much dead to me.

Im tired of xros wars, not to be a complainer, but its been a drag lately and its now tainted because the series had potential.

Yeah I do and I used some Cheats on my action replay to finish everything fast lol. You know how leveled up your partners have to be to beat some of the digimon in the game?

It is honestly ridiculous, anyways a topic for a change of pace.

Any DigimonXrosses you can think of that would be cool?

I know that last boss was too hard. And I dont mean fun hard I mean annoyingly crazy hard. I used the action replay to get unlimited mp and hp and still had a hard time fighting him twice.

Now to answer the topic, I think a Veemon and Guilmon xros would be pretty cool. After all its Veeeeemoooonn!

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Ah im so frustrated!
I decided to take renamon out so that i could get veemon and then when i couldnt get him i never got him out which resulted in many dilemmas

1. i cant get kotemon, or kumamon
2. i cant beat the byakko leader with level 24 agumon and 25 monmon all i need is one more shot on mamemon he always is in the red when i lose!

so now im frustrated so im just training the hell out of monmon and agumon specificalyy metalgreymon and armormon.
well anyway i guess i better get on that because practice makes perfect :)

Last edited:

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Ah im so frustrated!
I decided to take renamon out so that i could get veemon and then when i couldnt get him i never got him out which resulted in many dilemmas

1. i cant get kotemon, or kumamon
2. i cant beat the byakko leader with level 24 agumon and 25 monmon all i need is one more shot on mamemon he always is in the red when i lose!

so now im frustrated so im just training the hell out of monmon and agumon specificalyy metalgreymon and armormon.
well anyway i guess i better get on that because practice makes perfect :)

What kind of Equipment do you have? Buy stuff from the Black market to optimize your digimon until later on. Anyways a good idea is to use super charges as the Byakko leader's digimon attacks you so your blast gauge goes up. Also make sure to have good accessories like Thunder ring and stuff. Also Renamon with her thunder attacks are good against Mamemon..

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Ya I just beat him cause I got rising fire for metalgreymon so I poned him up and the only reason I didn't bet him is because I had no items and didint feel like going all the way to suzaku for more so now I'm going to get paildramon as I type then after I stop by to get veemon I'll head over to the black market

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Ya I just beat him cause I got rising fire for metalgreymon so I poned him up and the only reason I didn't bet him is because I had no items and didint feel like going all the way to suzaku for more so now I'm going to get paildramon as I type then after I stop by to get veemon I'll head over to the black market

lol Good job man. I was cheap with most of my boss battles by saving the Blast gauge and spamming Power charges and Super charges. I trained for most of them of course but I was a rookie back then so I didn't know any better.

Make sure to spend your TP at the gym. I'll tell you about a secret item you can get later on to have super training for your digimon all the time, especially Speed.

Also be careful not to lock off Asuka city from yourself because if you go to find Lucky Mouse some events happen that make Asuka city unavailable.

PS. Hey dude forget training MetalGreymon, focus on getting SkullGreymon to level 99. That gives you BlackWarGreymon and the earliest mega you can get in the game. Not to mention that getting SkullGreymon to level 99 is wayyy easier than Agumon to level 40 where he learns WarGreymon.

Last edited:

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
PS. Hey dude forget training MetalGreymon, focus on getting SkullGreymon to level 99. That gives you BlackWarGreymon and the earliest mega you can get in the game. Not to mention that getting SkullGreymon to level 99 is wayyy easier than Agumon to level 40 where he learns WarGreymon.
I know that's my plan but I first want MGreymon to be able o load rising fire then I'll train skullgreymon.

Omg the black market items are good since I've now got level 1 veemon with an attack of 401. It is quite helpful.
Also do you know when the first gym is that you can train machine tolerance cus my monmon needs 180 to get metalmamemon who digivolves to metalgarurumon at skill level 40 which is super easy! And he needs certain machine tolerance but once I get to this gym it won't be a problem.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
I know that's my plan but I first want MGreymon to be able o load rising fire then I'll train skullgreymon.

Omg the black market items are good since I've now got level 1 veemon with an attack of 401. It is quite helpful.
Also do you know when the first gym is that you can train machine tolerance cus my monmon needs 180 to get metalmamemon who digivolves to metalgarurumon at skill level 40 which is super easy! And he needs certain machine tolerance but once I get to this gym it won't be a problem.

Awesome plan man.

As for the metal training, go to Plug Cape near Asuka city. It is north of the Leomon gym, from there go to the harbor and dive in as Submarimon. Go past 3 screens and you will end up in Badlands something in West sector. There you will find Togemon who teaches Metal Training at her gym.

If you are at West sector already then go to Peche Oasis and stick to the north but keep going straight and not to Dum Dum Factory. Go look on youtube for the exact location.

But the way I remember to Togemon's gym the best is from Plug Cape where the kid mentions the tree boots because you appear right next to her.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
I'll be going there right after I grow my veemon like 20 levels and have gotten 5 tp for monmon cus I just blew it all on garudamons gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.