• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
What got you into liking Digimon?
I used to watch Digimon when I was six in Mexico every Tuesday/Thursday at 7:00.

Favorite Digimon/Digimon shipping?
I'm not into shipping, especially Digimon shipping. By Digimon I mean the actual Digi monsters.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
What got you into liking Digimon?
My brother watched it on Fox when we were younger, then he got a video of the first couple episodes of Season 1, and I have been hooked on Digimon ever since.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!

Hotshot

JP has so much better then chance then Takuya there xD
What is KefKa?

Kefka is a character from a Final Fantasy game. Anyway, new topic:
Have you read any Digimon manga?
I've read V-Tamer and am in the process of reading Digimon: Next.

If any of you have not read Digimon manga and are interested PM me and I'll give you a link to Next.

actually, i didnt knew there were any before i read the first post of yours xD

Hotshot

actually, i didnt knew there were any before i read the first post of yours xD

Oh, really? Digimon manga is one of the best parts of Digimon! In fact, V-Tamer is where it all started! Well, technically, it started with the V-Pets, then Bandai made a manga called "Digimon: V-Tamer". I am so far enjoying Next.

Maybe its because i havent been on so many digimon website and read about it xD all we get in norway of mangas is dragon ball and one piece.. and im not realy a big fan of those (although season 5 of digimon's drawing and graphics is terrifying much like the graphics of one piece)

Hotshot

Maybe its because i havent been on so many digimon website and read about it xD all we get in norway of mangas is dragon ball and one piece.. and im not realy a big fan of those (although season 5 of digimon's drawing and graphics is terrifying much like the graphics of one piece)

Ah, I see. Well, I say you should give it a shot. The mangas definitely help to expand your Digimon knowledge.

Ah, I see. Well, I say you should give it a shot. The mangas definitely help to expand your Digimon knowledge.

There is more to learn then agumon evolves to greymon? :O
Well, if your luck ill be able to make alittle banner ;p

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I just read the incredibly stupid adaptations of the show by Yuen Wong Yu. What the HELL was up with that 02 adaptation? I swear, even Myotismon couldn't take away Oikawa's BACKSTORY, but Yu managed it.

Yu... Yu.... *thinks*... x_x

Well im done with my creation:
dgmn.png

Not even close to one of my best wors... but i had google... only google =_=

What's Knight Force? lol.

Nope. I'm not into to any kind of manga.

mangaeyes

No I dunno where to get it from...The Knights force is Gallantmon etc. I think. Just knight-like digimon.

sorry... just didnt want it to have only one word X_X
this line was written for not making a one liner!

Megchan

God IS in Control
Yes, I've read the early chapters of V-Tamer and right now I'm reading Digimon Next. :3

Leomon

The digital warrior
sadly no, but i really want to...
so Hotshot, could you give me a link to next?

and DD, not one of your best works...

Megchan

God IS in Control
I need some help. DX I can't decided which game to get Dawn or Dusk? I like both of the lead Digimon, Coronamon and Lunamon, mainly since they're based on two of my favorite animals, felines and rabbits. :x So, which one should I get? ='.'=

Status
Not open for further replies.