• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Have you read any Digimon manga?
Not at all. Just the Anime and Digimon World Dawn.

Megchan, I would recommend Dawn since with just a few Dusk Digimon, you can complete the whole Digimon gallery. Or just pick the one with your favorite Digimon on it.

blazegirl

~.:The Kyuubi:.~
"Terra Force"
May I join? I love digimon and I would like to claim Yaamon as my in-training digimon if I may join.

mangaeyes

Hi Blazegirl welcome to the digimon club I hope you like it here.
New topic: What is your favourite digimon attack?
Mine is either Renamons Diamond Storm or Gomamons Marching Fishes! :)

Hi I want to join and I claim Bukamon. And Leomon brought me here. And "Terra Force".

Welcome indeed Mikaruge :p just wait for hotshot writing you down!

What is your favorite digimon attack?
Agh! X_X
i guess...
uhm... I have no clue xD dont really have favorite attacks... wait! Neemons fart attacks! Epic win! xD

Leomon

The digital warrior
What is your favourite digimon attack?
this one is pretty obvious, but Leomon´s Beast Sword.

Gomamons Marching Fishes

Argh! That's one of my favourites, especially on Rumble Arena lol.

Terriermon's Terrier Tornado, Silphymon's Static Force, and on RA2 Lilymon's Vicious Vine and M.Kabuterimon's Lighting Wave.

:D

blazegirl

Sakuyamon's Talisman Sphere or Beelzemon's Dark Ringer

Leomon

The digital warrior
okay, i just got through Frontier and i have to say, the ending was boring and it didnt really happen much...
also, i started watching Savers and it is actually pretty good, sorry DD, but it is even better then frontier and adventure 02...

mangaeyes

Frotier was awful in my opinion. Seriously...they were nearly as cheap and as bad as power rangers and the whole 'morphing into one' thing was just really really bad. BIG dissappointment...

Leomon

The digital warrior
we already know that Mangaeyes, it was okay for me, but they could have done much more in the end, it didnt really happen anything...
but Savers is pretty good though, i cant understand how i didnt like it at first.

mangaeyes

Ummm...Leomon have I upset you cos it seemed like you kinda just snapped at me. Its prbably just me being paranoid but stil...anyway I have yet to watch savers. Is it more grown-up than the other seasons cos thats how it looks.

Leomon

The digital warrior
oh sorry, i didnt mean to sound like that, i just do sometimes...
yeah, i dont like that the main character punches down Champion Digimon when even the digimon has problems beating it.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
See, I thought the Frontier ending was *awesome*. Way better than either of the Adventure endings anyway (both BigBads being beaten by happy thoughts? What?).

Hotshot

I just read the incredibly stupid adaptations of the show by Yuen Wong Yu. What the HELL was up with that 02 adaptation? I swear, even Myotismon couldn't take away Oikawa's BACKSTORY, but Yu managed it.

I recently read that too. It was terrible...

Yu... Yu.... *thinks*... x_x

Well im done with my creation:
dgmn.png

Not even close to one of my best wors... but i had google... only google =_=

Pretty good. I will post it as soon as I can.

Have you read any Digimon manga?
sadly no, but i really want to...
so Hotshot, could you give me a link to next?

Sure thing. I'll pm it to you.

I need some help. DX I can't decided which game to get Dawn or Dusk? I like both of the lead Digimon, Coronamon and Lunamon, mainly since they're based on two of my favorite animals, felines and rabbits. :x So, which one should I get? ='.'=

In my opinion, Dawn trumps Dusk.

Hi I want to join and I claim Bukamon. And Leomon brought me here. And "Terra Force".

Sure, I'll add you and Blazegirl to the list.

See, I thought the Frontier ending was *awesome*. Way better than either of the Adventure endings anyway (both BigBads being beaten by happy thoughts? What?).

Frontier's ending was indeed awesome.

What is your favourite digimon attack?
Omnimon X's All Delete from X-Evolution. Talk about a one-hit KO.

I've got a question.

In the Digimon Movie, how do Seraphimon and Magnadramon actually 'release' the Golden DigiEggs?

mangaeyes

I'm not sure Instant...I think its just because there so strong and in mega level or something...good question.

blazegirl

I've got a question.

In the Digimon Movie, how do Seraphimon and Magnadramon actually 'release' the Golden DigiEggs?

I'm not really sure ether but I think has something to do with Seraphimon and Magnadramon amazing amount of power.

Megchan

God IS in Control
I've got a question.

According to ~Digital Starlight~ it just states they use their powers. :/ Dosen't really explain much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.