• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

~GreeN~

can i join please let me know

Hotshot

According to ~Digital Starlight~ it just states they use their powers. :/ Dosen't really explain much though.

Yeah, that's about all With the Will says too.

By the way, I didn't know you went to Digi-Starlight! The owner of that site is Vande, right? I *knew* her from an old, closed-down Digimon forum and from With the Will.

New topic:
What do you think was the worst episode of all the Digimon series?

GreeN - Sorry, you can't join. You forgot the password.

Megchan

God IS in Control
Yeah, that's about all With the Will says too.

By the way, I didn't know you went to Digi-Starlight! The owner of that site is Vande, right? I *knew* her from an old, closed-down Digimon forum and from With the Will.

New topic:

GreeN - Sorry, you can't join. You forgot the password.

I've only started to go to the site recently. Found out about it through Vande's profile on the DATS forum.

That is a very hard question for me to answer. XD Nothing really comes to mind right now. :p

well... The episode where izzy was up in space alone with vademon and pabumon <_< pretty booring, exept the megakabuterimon thing and the first episode of frontier... seen it to much x_X
but thats just what pops in my head :p

Mikaruge84

All the episodes I've seen so far are great so none.

Leomon

The digital warrior
Digimon savers episode 7, nothing happened, just at the end were that one guy fought the stupid Nanimon thingie.

mangaeyes

Digimon Tamers, the one with Jijimon and Babamon because nothing happend at all...

well... The episode where izzy was up in space alone with vademon and pabumon <_< pretty booring, exept the megakabuterimon thing

Lol, that was one of my favourite episodes!! Mainly because Izzy was the main guy in the episode, and you get to see all of Tentomon's forms (exluding Mega) all in one episode, and because M.Kabuterimon is just awesome, and I loved Izzy's lines.

But I must admit I don't get the first part of that episode, when they see the signs. Are they just imagining they're getting attacked by sludge or did it really happen?

mangaeyes

New topic: What is your favourite digi-modify card?
Mine would have to be either the blue card for Matrix Digivolution or Wargreymons shield. It was also funny when Terriermon had to carry around Zudomons hammer as well.

Hotshot

What is your favorite Digi-modify card?
I liked Hyper Wings. It played an important part of a few of the episodes.

Leomon

The digital warrior
What is your favourite digi-modify card?
i agree with Hotshot here, the hyper wing was both cool and important in a few episodes.

Leomon

The digital warrior

What's a digi-modify card? Never heard of it.

yeah, it was in Tamers so you have a long time to go until you see it, or you can keep on watching adventure in your speed and you will watch it within the next month.

mangaeyes

Wow Mikaruge where do you live that hasn't shown Tamers yet? You could try youtube if you want...I personally think Tamers was the best season.

Leomon

The digital warrior
Mikaruge is watching adventure right now, i think he should watch the 2 first seasons first...
and i think he is using Youtube...

well Mangaeyes, the tamer never came to scandinavia, and because mikaruge is swedish then.. well guess he havent seen it xD Still very awesome that you joined the dark side mika ;)

for the topic:
not the white wings for sure. but maybe Snimon's claws.

Mikaruge84

Yeah you all going to help me up because i'm a beginner with digimon, I started watching some weeks ago.

I didn't know that digimon came to scandinavia. You always learn something new:)

mangaeyes

Yeah you all going to help me up because i'm a beginner with digimon, I started watching some weeks ago.

I didn't know that digimon came to scandinavia. You always learn something new:)

Well if you need to know anything about season 3 then I'm your guy! You on series 1 at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.