• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double-oh-Platypus

My favourite's the last one with the original crew. I would love to be able to make banners and stuff but my Photoshop isn't up to date and I have the most horrible time trying to learn that kind of stuff. I need someone to teach it to me for it to make sense.

And to make this post relevant, I love a lot of the same pairings as you, Miss Pink :) Okay, two out of four. Takari, Taiora and Jenruki are pretty much my top three, but I like Takuya and Zoe (can't be bothered to figure out their name) but I never followed the Frontier season too much to care enough.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Welcome to the club Roseheart95

Just a question here what is the best pack in digimon world 3?
Thanks in advance

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
What is your all-time favorite Digimon video game?
Digimon world 3 and 4 plus digimon dawn.

Favorite Digimon/Digimon shipping?
Tai X Sora, Matt X Mimi Season 1 had so much potential but season 2 killed the pairings even though it was good.

Davis X ? I forgot >.< Ken X Yolei Season 2 I'm neutral on T.K. X Kari and I forgot about this girl that was perfect for Davis.

Takato X Rika lol Takato X Jeri Season 3 There aren't too many girls here and only those two had any real hints. Ryo X Rika isn't my cup of tea. ;)

Takuya X Zoey Season 4 Its the only pairing really lol.

Marcus X Yoshino Marcus X Nanami Suguru X Sayuri and Miki X Megumi :D Season 5 had the best looking girls out of all the seasons and Megumi was my favorite lol.

Taiki X Akari or Taiki X Nene Season 6 I dunno because there hasn't been too many hints yet but Taiki X Akari sounds pretty concrete.

What got you into liking Digimon?
It was the alternate to Pokemon for me which I didn't like too much at the beginning. Also I thought since Digimon can go back and forth in evolution Digimon was cooler lol.

What is your favourite digimon attack?
DukemonX's Final Elysion and WarGreymonX's Gaia force. Alphamon's Digitalize of Soul is one of the best too.

Which Chosen Child/Tamer are you most like? Do you have any friends that are like a Chosen Child/Tamer?
I'm like Matt and Izzy in season 1. Yeah one of my friends are what you would call the next Izzy lol.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Oh I cant believe I didnt answer these.

Digimon Dawn. Like I said its the only one I have

Mostly Tai and Sora or oe and Sora. Dont know about Matt and sora though. Dang too many Soras.

I dont remember but it probably had something to do with pokemon.

I liked MachGaomons winning puch mostly because it was all fast and stuff.

Which Chosen Child/Tamer are you most like? Do you have any friends that are like a Chosen Child/Tamer?
Eh, Kind of a mix of Matt and Joe. Maybe Cody, take away all of the crying and excessive squealing he does.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan

Brave Tamer! The fact that I don't speak Japanese is made up for the fact that Monodramon is a main character.

Uhh... usually not too big on shippings. Cherubimon X Ophanimon in Frontier was... interesting. I think it's one-sided, but it made things interesting.

Uhhh... Cyberdramon X Renamon! I know there's most likely nothing between them (still have to watch past Tamers episode 20) but Cyberdramon is awesome so I felt like I should incorporate him! Heheh...

I'm not sure... Friends probably. I started watching back when I was a kid in Season 1. It had "mon" on the end, so...

Susanoomon's Celestial Blade is a big favourite for me. Same with V-Greymon's Trident Gaia. I also like Justimon's arms.

Uhh... Hmm... A mix of Ryo, older TK, Koji and Taiki, I think.

Double-oh-Platypus

Where did these questions come from anyway? Were they always around and I never knew it or did someone just make them up? ^^;

I never played the games, to be honest. It's always been just the Anime, really.

Hm, the question is Digimon/Digimon, so to answer that I'd have to say Angemon and Angewomon. They're just sort of made for each other.

But if we were going for human shippings too, I'll mention what I've stated before: Taiora, Takari, Jenruki, Takuya x Zoe, Taiki x Akari. That's kind of it. I never got into Savers so I don't really support anything out of there.

On weekdays it used to come on at five-thirty right after Pokemon on YTV. I was five when it started airing in Canada so I would sit in my parents room and watch Pokemon and then Digimon just because it was there. So I guess the Anime got me into it.

I like a lot of the Renamon line attacks, like Renamon's Diamond Storm and Kyuubimon's Fox-Tail Inferno. I'm also a sucker for Gomamon's Marching Fishes.

Probably a mix between Izzy, Sora, Tai and Henry. It's a weird combo, but that's me, really.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Hmm forgot to answer these well here goes

What is your all time favorite digimon video game?
Well it's a hard one but i'd say dusk and dawn because I never was able to get far in world 2 and I only rented world 1 once and was like 6 soo....

Favorite digimon to digimon shipping?
I don't know...

What got you into liking digimon?
my older brother. He had all these cards and I watched the show and had a tape with two episodes and then we got world 2 so I just explored from there...

What is your favorite digimon attack?

magnaangemons gate of destiny. Definitely the best since it can beat anything

season 2 tk I guess........

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
As far as I can remember, I've only played Digimon Racing and Rumble Arena 2
So, yeah, out of those two would be Rumble Arena 2! ^^

Gatomon and Patamon are cute! xDD

I don't honestly remember... I think I discovered it on tv when I was three, or something, and I remember the cards, though not really owning any...

I like the prettyful ones xD
Maybe Angewomon's Celestial Arrow?

I'm a nerd like Yolei 8)

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3
I like the banners MissPink. Especially the Gaogamon one ^^.

My favourite's the last one with the original crew. I would love to be able to make banners and stuff but my Photoshop isn't up to date and I have the most horrible time trying to learn that kind of stuff. I need someone to teach it to me for it to make sense.

And to make this post relevant, I love a lot of the same pairings as you, Miss Pink Okay, two out of four. Takari, Taiora and Jenruki are pretty much my top three, but I like Takuya and Zoe (can't be bothered to figure out their name) but I never followed the Frontier season too much to care enough.

Where did these questions come from anyway? Were they always around and I never knew it or did someone just make them up? ^^;

Me to, i could help ya if ya want :)
Aww, so we're the same x3

From the first pages, i really likes these questions <3

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Would this club appreciate some fanart from me? ^^;

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3
Really? Would you? *eyes sparkle.... promptly dies.*

I know, eh? Hah.

Hmm... apparently I am very unobservant when I take a look at the first page XD

Suure, why not, just ask what do ya want ;3

Well not the first one, i mean the first pages :)

ANY MOD, please change mah digimon to nyaromon, PLEASEE D;

Last edited:

Hotshot

Here some of banners that i made:

q8lots12823690211.png

q8lots12823690212.png

q8lots12823690213.png

Good, good. Those are some good banners. I like 'em.

Terra Force! May I please join with Budmon? :3

Yup, you're in. I'll add ya to the list.

Would this club appreciate some fanart from me? ^^;

Sure, go for it.

ANY MOD, please change mah digimon to nyaromon, PLEASEE D;

The proper person to address in this case would be me, because I'm the club owner. I am going to change it now. In the future, know that I don't have time to edit the first post everyday. So just state that you want your claimed Digimon to be changed, and I will do so when I have the chance.

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3
Well thanks Hotshot, but you should've an co-owner, they'll help ya budy
I see, you don't come here everyday, soo you should have one or two :)

Hazel_Nut

I'm baaaaack!
Oh geez. A lot sure happened. See, I couldn't catch up with the xros episodes, so I stopped posting until I watched them all. Well, I'm back...
Read the whole thread, but only commented on the most recent. Also...I CAN'T SEE PINK'S BANNERS!!! D:

Comments on...
Episode 6: Bit put off that Shoutmon X4 was practically just a Shoutmon X3 with a weapon, but it was cool. XD I have no idea how Chibikamemon can contribute, though...Not many worlds will have that much water...
The red Pickmon is weird. But that's is awesomeness.

Episode 7: SO. FREAKIN AWESOME.
And it reminds me of...Oh wait, right, I'm one of the rare girl members of this club. Never mind~

Topics:
If you could be a digimon, what digimon would you be?
I don't understand my personality, which is why...i have no idea. XD But I do like Terriermon...or Silphymon! But Silphymon is a guy...but, like, STILL!

I'm not sure if I answered those questions before, but I'll go with my favorite, although you probably already know.
Kindergarten. Big hit at that time, I tell you. When it played again on a local channel last summer, I got nostalgia and I watched again, from the end of 2 up to Frontier. :3

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3
Neeh, why you can't see it? D;

NEW TOPIC:

Who're the best brothers in digimon, and you can really call it "brothers relationship"?

<33
Well, of COURSE, taichi & hikari they're really cute together and have a powerful bond ;.D
And when he care for her, and protecting her "ONIICHAN' <3
Then takeru and yamato, i really like how he care for his little brother :3

Well thanks Hotshot, but you should've an co-owner, they'll help ya budy
I see, you don't come here everyday, soo you should have one or two :)

He does, in the form of Griffy boy here. >w> *points to Griff* And he's on frequently. xD

But since he's the one that made the first post ever, he's the only one that can edit it to change people's digimon and etc...

Now, let's see what I missed...

I think Digimon World 1. If not that, then Digimon World 3. -w-

I guess Gabumon and Gatomon. So sue me for being weird. xD

I...just did? It just happened to one of those shows that got my interest as a kid. Which was a lot, now that I think about it.

...too many to pick from. >.< Though I guess I like Susanoomon's Heaven's Thunder attack. >w<

I have absolutely no idea. >.>

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Welcome back, again, Hazel!

Who're the best brothers in digimon, and you can really call it "brothers relationship"?
I liked Marcus and Agumons brother brother relationship. I know they definitely arent related by blood but they have a very close bond, bigger than anyone pretty much on that show. The last episode almost made me cry, until what Marcus did.

Ooh let me guess Hazel, Sailor Moon!

Watched epsiodes seven and I think its cool how Cutemon can go Chansey on people. Oh and Cutemons a BOY!!!!!

Last edited:

Hazel_Nut

@Pink: I couldn't see it yesterday, but now I can...AWESOME! :D

@Ryo: Drastically wrong! >_>U It's not a very popular anime, the one I was reminded of...

Yeah, I was like: "....OMG 'SON'?!" I'm a girl and I can't even reach his pitch! I don't think I know ANYBODY who can reach his pitch! XD

Who're the best brothers in digimon, and can you really call it "brothers relationship"?
If you're talking about brothers, I'mma talkin' about TWINS!

THEY got me into this insane twin addiction! KouKou! *shrug* I dunno, I like them together, and how they contradict, and how Kouji never knew about Kouichi. And also, they made me like lions.

Status
Not open for further replies.