• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Does anyone know if they still show Digimon in the UK? :(

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3
What do you think was the worst episode of all the Digimon series?

When greymon evolve to skullgreymon, it's was boring, but i like when sora rememeber her past with taichi :3

@hazel: phew, i thought i have to upload it again, lazy me x3, thanks :)
@Roseheart95: i don't think they doo, it's an old series as everyone one :/

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Hm, that's a shame, I wish they did >.<
Last time I remember watching it on tv was Tamers, and all I really remember was Gargomon in a parking lot xD

Double-oh-Platypus

Who're the best brothers in digimon, and can you really call it "brothers relationship"?

Can I say that I don't really think any of the brotherly relationships were that good in any of the Digimon seasons? Tai was overprotective and Matt was just... way out there and the twins from Frontier never really got to me.

Oh, I got it. Henry and Suzie. Henry really cared for his sister. :D Hah. I knew there was a sibling set in all the seasons.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Who're the best brothers in digimon, and can you really call it "brothers relationship"?

I always thought Tai and Kari were really cute, but more Kari's attitude towards Tai than Tai's towards her...

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
I think that Koichi and Koji are the best brother relationship in digimon. Thomas and his sister take second place.

Which season is your favorite and which is your least favorite and why if possible? (be sure not to bash the seasons)
Season 5 is my most favorite so far because all the main character's digimons reached Mega/Ultimate level and the series was a bit more mature if you watched the Japanese version. Season 1 is my least favorite simply because the other seasons had cooler digimon lol but I still love Season 1 even though its at the bottom.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Whats with the multiple topics? Weve had like 10 in the past few days. Im not saying its a bad thing.

Which season is your favorite and which is your least favorite and why if possible? (be sure not to bash the seasons)
Season 5 will always be my favorite. Like Crimson said, it was a lot more mature and I thought it was really funny. Plus i love Gaomon and Agumon. Season 6 comes in second so far, I hope they dont mess it up, and season 2 comes in third.

Oh and least favorite is season 4 because after the first episodes they ruined it.

Double-oh-Platypus

My favourite was probably Adventure 01. It's not just because it was the start of it all, but I really enjoyed watching the characters grow over the season instead of just remaining flat and boring. They grew up, grasped hold of powerful emotions like courage and love and friendship and turned it into something beautiful.

Savers was probably my least favourite. I actually have seen one episode of it and even though it wasn't at the beginning, I was still sort of... unimpressed by it. It seemed really far off from the Digimon concepts I know. Xros Wars comes in close second to this though, but it's early still and I've got high hopes for it.

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3

Tai was overprotective

Waaah, you must be kindding D:

overprotective at what, he really care for her little sis, i wish i have brother like him, oh well x3

Digimon adventure, my first fav in all digimon seasons, i did like how taichi acting in it, and how he care for everyone there, and i like how their friendship goes <33

Digimon aventure's my least fav, well when i was young i watched with arabic dub, then i started to watch it with the jap dub, now i really like it
In the arabic dub, they did turn tailmon to a boy D;

I have a few questions about digimon adventure:

In the second episode, who did call them?

In episode 34, how did tailmon rememeber her past?

I did forget the rest of the questions, but when i rememeber, i'll tell ;)

Hazel_Nut

@Platypus: OMG YEAH! I was thinking of "brothers" as in both boys, but I sooo love them they're so cute! >-< KYAA~

Favorite= Tamers. I just love it. For some reason. Second comes Xros...coz it's epic.

Least= Savers. Why? Just feel like it's not my type. But then again, I've only watched one episode.

Hotshot

Alright, guys. I appreciate the activity, but let's keep to the rule of only one topic per day. Having five-six-seven-etc. is far too much.

...and I really need to catch up on Xros Wars. Just sayin'.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Ah, me too. I haven't found time to watch the episode from this week. I've been too busy writing. Digimon Heroes is approaching the ten chapter mark :D

Sniff. I miss Digimon Guardians. T_T

Aw me too! T_T.

So I should expect to read the Heroes sooner or later the week? I see you have a new reviewer as well. ^^.

How many people did not watch Savers? You gotta give it a try.

Double-oh-Platypus

So I should expect to read the Heroes sooner or later the week? I see you have a new reviewer as well. ^^.

Today, as a matter of fact. I just got the new chapter done.

I got around to watching Xros Wars as I had nothing better to do. So, here are my thoughts.

Taiki seems to have a very good brain as well as a strong heart and great athleticism. Tricking AncientVolcamon like that on such short notice certainly shocked me. I also like AncientVolcamon's personality in the way that he needs Frigimon to help him reduce his temper.

The episode, as a whole, was a little... pointless? I wouldn't say boring but I will say that I thought it as more of a filler than a episode that really meant something. It was mostly just digging and battling, in my perspective.

My understandings of the DigiMemories have taught me that they can only be used once but there is more than one package of them, correct? That's what I heard/interpreted, which would explain why Taiki hasn't used his very sparingly. I mean, using the Agumon one against AnceintVolcamon was probably not the smartest move. I know the term is to fight fire with fire, but I saw that as a waste of the DigiMemories, especially as it was Agumon's, our first beloved dinosaur.

I am intrigued to see the next episode though. There's a promise of a new Digi Xros and I'm interested to see who will be used in it. Other than that, I can't say I was super impressed with the episode, but I can't help but like Xros Wars despite the parts I don't particularly like.

Motrix

Legend
id like to join
intraining would be koramon

Hotshot

id like to join
intraining would be koramon

I'm afraid you're missing something vitally important. Try going back to the first post and reading through it one more time.

So, I watched the next two episodes of Xros Wars...
...and I thought they were decent. The fighting could have been better. I was disappointed because early on the fight-scenes were fairly well-animated, but the fights against SkullMeramon and AncientVolcamon were pretty poor.

Also, what the heck?! He freakin' used his Agumon DigiMemory for nothing! AAAAAAAAAUUUUGHHHHHH!!! Taiki, you're an idiot. Shoutmon, you're still awesome.

Oooooohhh...things get juicy now. The big orange wolf's got a seeeeeecret. "Dorulumon, you got some splainin' to do!"

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Hm, I'm not sure about Digimon Xros Wars... I'm just not too keen on "robotic" Digimon, not sure why xD

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Well if it ever airs in the UK on Freeview, I'll probably check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.