• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel_Nut

Since I suck at analyzing things myself, I'll go ahead and just reply...

@Platypus:
Yeas, Taiki does seem a little smarter than the other seasons' goggleheads...but I'm wondering what they'll have to do for character development, then...And I'm also worrying about the other characters--Zenjirou and Akari. Zenjirou has his magical sword, so he's still got some contributions, but what about Akari? She hasn't been doing anything very contributive, and I hate it when girls are underestimated. The girls in the previous seasons had more than decent roles, so i expect more for Akari. And so, I guess Taiki is the only one on his team who has and ever will have a Xros loader? I do worry about the other two...I never was the type to like main characters very much.

Timeswitch

Jazz :P
Which season is your favorite and which is your least favorite and why if possible?
I know its a little late in me doing this, hope it doesn't matter though...
My favorite? Its a three-way tie between Adventure (classic) Tamers (the digimon were epic) and Xros Wars (quickly building in the favorites list)
Least? Definately Data Squad... It felt very lacking to me... at least the English dub did. Frontier was second worst. Adventure 02 is in the middle... XD

The only problem I'm having in Xros Wars is no digivolving... I think if they would incorporate that, it would make the DigiXros even more fun and interesting... but then again, the X loader isnt even technically a digivice, is it? Can't wait for the 9th episode to be subbed that airs today... but then we have to wait a couple weeks for more :(

Double-oh-Platypus

So here I am with another Xros Wars update mainly because this is the only thing I really talk about in the club these days. Sigh.

I just have to say that the opening title sequence is really long. It's like a full song or something. Haha.

Anyway, I really like BlueMeramon. I mean, besides the fact that he's good, I love the colour. BlueMeramons look much better than normal Meramons. Too bad he died.

I'm also glad to see Kiriha back. His motives are interesting, really, so I'm trying to decide whether I like him or not. I'm not too fond of his Greymon, simply because it shares the name with Tai's and they're extremely different. Still, by the sounds of a comment made early on, it sounds like Kiriha has control of at least one zone, though I'm still debating whether or not that was true.

So, Taiki used Garurumon's DigiMemory this time around. He doesn't exactly think things through when it comes right down to them. I can't even remember how many he has left, if any at all.

A new DigiXros was formed with just Shoutmon and Dorulumon. I can't say I like it too much mainly because it's more Shoutmon than Dorulumon, but it seems to work out fine.

Another Code Crown for Taiki and Dorulumon finally joins the team. I have yet to see ChibiKanemon make another appearance, considering he's locked up in Taiki's Xros Loader still.

I guess really, this episode was alright. To me, it was just kind of blah because I'm starting to feel like we're watching the same things over and over again. Still, a one hour special on the fourteenth sounds exciting but I'm not sure what next week's will be considering they didn't explain too much about that.

Timeswitch

I agree with you Double-Oh Platypus ^
I think they need some more variety for the DigiXros... and Digivolutions! i would like to see less Shoutmon, and more from the Starmon and Pickmons, and Ballistamon... and Dondokomon :p But, Shoutmon is our main Digimon, of course they are gonna shove him into the spotlight. And I dont think there will be a new episode next week, according to Digimon Wikia, at least

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Despite the heat and the fact that this coconut cream pie tastes off, that episode was much better than the last two. The Dorulumon storyline was finally ended (unfortunately the Cutemon one is still around though... don't really care about that one at all, but it means they'll be focusing on it.) The battle scenes were good and MailBirdramon got to kick some serious butt and also Greymon makes an appearance (and he's not just a mindless, roaring dinosaur, it seems, which is good.

I like Tactimon's shoulder cannons, but it kinda has the same prospect as something I have planned, so... The Shoutmon Doruru Cannon thing was cool too. They needed some heavy artillery. The two parter seems... I'm not sure yet. It seems like it'll be chess centric, though.

Hotshot

Terra Force! <loved that move :)
I was wondering if I could join? I've been following Digimon since it started, much like with Pokemon :)
I loved the first three seasons, 4 was ok, 5 was meh, and 6 so far is pretty good with the english subs on it :p
I would also like to request Wanyamon as my in-training digimon :)

You're in. I'll add ya to the list. Welcome!

I do have one big thing, though. If you're going to talk about Xros Wars, do it in Spoiler tags, as many of our members haven't watched it yet, or aren't up-to-date.

Timeswitch

You're in. I'll add ya to the list. Welcome!

I do have one big thing, though. If you're going to talk about Xros Wars, do it in Spoiler tags, as many of our members haven't watched it yet, or aren't up-to-date.

Ok Hotshot, will do... still kinda new to these forums and still trying to figure everything out though. But I don't think I've revealed anything... I've just been complaining about digivolution and the lack there of. But if I do talk about anything regarding the episode I will spoiler tag it!

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
In season 1 who was your favorite digidestined character and who was your favorite rookie digimon in seaon 1? (It doesn't have to be one of the digidestined's digimon just a rookie level like Elecmon)
Tai was my favorite character in season 1 and his partner Agumon is my favorite rookie digimon from season 1 although Gabumon is a close second.

Double-oh-Platypus

In season 1 who was your favorite digidestined character and who was your favorite rookie digimon in seaon 1? (It doesn't have to be one of the digidestined's digimon just a rookie level like Elecmon)

My favourite DigiDestined was probably Sora because I'm a girl and I just really didn't connect with Mimi too much. Overall though, I like Sora's personality and her attitude and though I love a lot more of the characters now, Sora's always got a place in my heart.

And for a Rookie, I love Gomamon. He has the sense of humour I never had. XD

ryodragonite

Aura Fist

My favorite would be Izzy. I loved his episode when Tentomon digivolved to ultimate. Ever since then hes been my favorite for season one, TK comes in second.

Digimon would be Gabumon. He was so nice even when Matt was being a jerk. Ok when Matt is always a jerk.

Geez Crimsonash. Where do you come up with these topics!

Timeswitch

Izzy was my favorite... just because everyone else who watched the show said we were both really smart once... I even named one of my pet turtles after him ^_^
Favorite Rookie? hmmm must say Gabumon. He had a calm and cool personality, and he was the other "main digimon" for that season. (And my friend liked Agumon wayyyyy too much... :p)

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3

Mine'll be hikari, she's kind cares for the others before herself, that just soo sweet, then taichi, i like his reckless x3, And he's really a good leader and the best from the others

The digimon'll be tailmon, i like her personality, she's clam and nice to her friend, the second choice's agumon >3

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo

I've always liked Kari. Just have since I first saw her, I think.

I think my favourite rookie was probably Palmon, I think, because of her Poison Ivy ^^

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Geez Crimsonash. Where do you come up with these topics!

lol I have lots of time on my hand and I love Digimon. ;) Lots of people like Gabumon lol and I agree with Platypus that Gomamon had the greatest sense of humor.

BTW can I digivolve to Guilmon now? I think I have 100 points with all my posts and my link in my sig.

Hotshot

BTW can I digivolve to Guilmon now? I think I have 100 points with all my posts and my link in my sig.

Yes, the next time I update the point counts, I will move you up to Rookie level.

Hm. Time for a new topic, I believe.

It's fightin' time! Let's say we pit BlackWarGreymon from Adventure 02 against Beelzemon from Tamers in mortal combat. The battlefield is Highton View Terrace - the place where Greymon and Parrotmon battled before Adventure took place. Who would win and why? Discuss.

Double-oh-Platypus

It's fightin' time! Let's say we pit BlackWarGreymon from Adventure 02 against Beelzemon from Tamers in mortal combat. The battlefield is Highton View Terrace - the place where Greymon and Parrotmon battled before Adventure took place. Who would win and why? Discuss.

This shouldn't be so hard... but it is. T_T

I'd have to say BlackWarGreymon though. I just think he's got the huge attacks for the kind of battlefield they're on. If it was a different situation it could just as easily be Beelzemon, but I'm going to have to go with BWG.

Status
Not open for further replies.