• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
It's fightin' time! Let's say we pit BlackWarGreymon from Adventure 02 against Beelzemon from Tamers in mortal combat. The battlefield is Highton View Terrace - the place where Greymon and Parrotmon battled before Adventure took place. Who would win and why? Discuss.

Beelzemon because he is one demon lord digimon of 7 from the dark area. BWGreymon is just a virus form of Agumon, a Kickass one but not anything special. Beelzemon's Guns give him an advantage in tight spaces and its not like both can't simply make more space by blowing away the buildings lol.
Maybe if Beelzemon was a Beelzedramon then BWGreymon would win with his dramon destroyers lol. Plus Beelzemon has a Blast mode.

Hotshot

Beelzemon because he is one demon lord digimon of 7 from the dark area.

Red flag! Ah, ah, ah. I specifically stated that this was the Tamers Beelzemon. Therefore he is simply an Impmon who got lucky. He's not one of the Seven Great Demon Lords, and he's not from the Dark Area.

BWGreymon is just a virus form of Agumon, a Kickass one but not anything special.

Uh, oh. Red flag number two! This is the Adventure 02 BlackWarGreymon we're talking about. He was created from 100 control spires, and took on both Tai's WarGreymon and Davis and Ken's Imperialdramon Fighter Mode. That's insane. I'd be careful when claiming that this BlackWarGreymon isn't anything special.

Beelzemon's Guns give him an advantage in tight spaces and its not like both can't simply make more space by blowing away the buildings lol.

Highton View Terrace has very few tight spaces. It's wide open. Remember when Greymon and Parrotmon fought? And then when Garudamon battled Mammothmon? Yeah, it's that place. Beelzemon's guns, although powerful, don't hit a wide area, giving BlackWarGreymon's Terra Destroyer the upper hand. Dodging that would be nearly impossible.

Plus Beelzemon has a Blast mode.

True, but that's not easily obtained. And even then, his most powerful attack, Corona Destroyer, takes several moments to fire (because he has to draw a pentagram in the sky). This leaves him wide open for a Terra Destroyer from ol' BWG.

All in all, I think it would be a good match-up, but BlackWarGreymon would ultimately win in the end.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Hotshot you have a good defense but... Beelzemon is a demon lord digimon no matter where he is from. He isn't one of the 7 demon lords but he is in the higher edge of Mega level digimon. Besides if we are talking power wise Beelzemon has absorbed a bunch of digimon like Leomon, and some of the devas. Not to mention some of Rapidmon and Taomon's power.

Uh, oh. Red flag number two! This is the Adventure 02 BlackWarGreymon we're talking about. He was created from 100 control spires, and took on both Tai's WarGreymon and Davis and Ken's Imperialdramon Fighter Mode. That's insane. I'd be careful when claiming that this BlackWarGreymon isn't anything special.

100 control spires isn't that big of a deal. Imperialdramon F mode and Wargreymon weren't trying to kill BWGreymon, just stop him. He died against Malomyotismon which was one of the most WTF moments in 02 since Malo didn't even have a body then.

Also Terra destroyer takes a while to charge too especially if there isn't much negative energy lol. Raising his arms up for an attack leaves BWgreymon open to a few shot from Beelzemon. Beelzemon has the advantage of speed but BWgreymon has a shield but I still think Beelzemon would win.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
I'm gonna have to agree with Hotshot for the reasons stated. Plus, BWarGrey definitely has an advantage in close quarters. Especially if he knocks the shotguns out of Beelze's hands, then we can expect some demon sushi.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Actually if Beelzemon knocks off BWgreymon's dramon killer claws and uses it against BWgreymon it would be heavy damage to him. Beelzemon has darkness claws and his bike Behemoth to fall back on too lol.
Its really anybody's opinion on who would win. Unless there is an episode where Beelzemon vs BWgreymon we really won't know but we can guess lol. There are many factor to a digimon battle but I think that Beelzemon from Tamers would be resourceful enough to beat BWgreymon. He can hide in the buildings and if BWgreymon tries to blast the building with Terra Destroyer Beelzemon can shoot him or escape. :D

Hotshot

Hotshot you have a good defense but... Beelzemon is a demon lord digimon no matter where he is from.

I never said he wasn't a demon lord Digimon. I was correcting you when you said "he is one demon lord digimon of 7 from the dark area".

He isn't one of the 7 demon lords but he is in the higher edge of Mega level digimon.

I don't recall that ever being mentioned or shown. Beelzemon was strong, yes, but so were all the other Mega levels. He never did anything making him any stronger than any other Mega level in Tamers that I can remember.

Besides if we are talking power wise Beelzemon has absorbed a bunch of digimon like Leomon, and some of the devas. Not to mention some of Rapidmon and Taomon's power.

I have to chuckle here. All of those Digimon are Ultimates and Champions. They can't hold a candle to an average Mega level, much less one like Adventure 02 BlackWarGreymon. Even when combined.

100 control spires isn't that big of a deal. Imperialdramon F mode and Wargreymon weren't trying to kill BWGreymon, just stop him.

Ah, but it is a big deal. It took ten to make an Ultimate level (like Okuwamon), so ten times that makes a Mega level. That's like ten Ultimate levels and more. And it took Imperialdramon and WarGreymon forever to stop him. He fought them on equal footing and held his own (and even laid the smack-down on WarGreymon for a while).

He died against Malomyotismon which was one of the most WTF moments in 02 since Malo didn't even have a body then.

If you recall, it took the entire Digital World and hundreds of DigiDestined to stop MaloMyotismon. It makes sense that BlackWarGreymon couldn't beat him.

Also Terra destroyer takes a while to charge too especially if there isn't much negative energy lol. Raising his arms up for an attack leaves BWgreymon open to a few shot from Beelzemon. Beelzemon has the advantage of speed but BWgreymon has a shield but I still think Beelzemon would win.

Where does this come from? Terra Destroyer charged in seconds. Watch any episode. Basically, it forms in his palms, he throws his head back and raises the sphere, and it become enormous in about half a second. Plus, with all the armor BlackWarGreymon has, "a few shots" won't be doing much.

Actually if Beelzemon knocks off BWgreymon's dramon killer claws and uses it against BWgreymon it would be heavy damage to him.

Yeah, no. The Dramon Killers have only been removed once, and that was because WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon had to be totally thrashed by Diaboromon. Taking those things off against BlackWarGreymon's will isn't easy in the slightest. And how would Beelzemon use them against him?

Beelzemon has darkness claws and his bike Behemoth to fall back on too lol.

That's called retreating, not winning.

Double-oh-Platypus

To jump in on the argument (I was BWG from the beginning. FTW), I would also like to point out that Terra Destroyer is a pretty big attack. I mean, it looks massive. Just throwing one would probably catch Beelzemon no matter where he was on the battlefield.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
T_T Poor Beelzemon nobody defends you except me.... lol
My bad Hotshot and you have really good reasons as to why BWgreymon would win but I still think Beelzemon would win.

I don't recall that ever being mentioned or shown. Beelzemon was strong, yes, but so were all the other Mega levels. He never did anything making him any stronger than any other Mega level in Tamers that I can remember.
Parasimon is almost useless unless it has a host so yeah some megas are above others but it depends on P.O.V.

I have to chuckle here. All of those Digimon are Ultimates and Champions. They can't hold a candle to an average Mega level, much less one like Adventure 02 BlackWarGreymon. Even when combined.
Umm did you forget the episode where Paildramon and the other 2 D.N.A pretty much beat BWgreymon? I think it was episode 37 of 02. They were all Ultimates a bit combined ones but still ultimates. Lower level digimon can beat higher level but it depends on each battle.

Ah, but it is a big deal. It took ten to make an Ultimate level (like Okuwamon), so ten times that makes a Mega level. That's like ten Ultimate levels and more. And it took Imperialdramon and WarGreymon forever to stop him. He fought them on equal footing and held his own (and even laid the smack-down on WarGreymon for a while).
I repeat what I said, they weren't trying to kill him. In fact Wargreymon had BWGreymon down on the snow hill trying to talk sense into him until he got kicked away. After a clash of Terra destroyer, Terra force, and Positron cannon the battle ended and the rookies talked to BWgreymon.
My bad about the terra destroyer I forgot it takes a short time to charge.

If you recall, it took the entire Digital World and hundreds of DigiDestined to stop MaloMyotismon. It makes sense that BlackWarGreymon couldn't beat him.
My bad I didn't mean my last point as a negative against BWgreymon. I was just commenting on the absurd reason BWgreymon died, to close the digital gate which didn't help in the end but it was probably the most noble sacrifice a digimon made ever. :D
Also the reason it took the entire Digital world and Digidestined was because Malo was using all the darkness of both worlds.

Yeah, no. The Dramon Killers have only been removed once, and that was because WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon had to be totally thrashed by Diaboromon. Taking those things off against BlackWarGreymon's will isn't easy in the slightest. And how would Beelzemon use them against him?
Thats why I said "If" that happens and that is pretty likely in the heat of battle.

That's called retreating, not winning.
Who said anything about retreating? Behemoth gives Beelzemon lots of mobility and he can do a hit and run tactic. BTW Corona Destroyer takes about 15 seconds to shoot and even less if Beelzemon doesn't talk and Terra Destroyer takes about 3 seconds so BWgreymon has the advantage there. However I wouldn't be wrong to guess that Corona Destroyer is stronger.

Double-oh-Platypus

Umm did you forget the episode where Paildramon and the other 2 D.N.A pretty much beat BWgreymon? I think it was episode 37 of 02. They were all Ultimates a bit combined ones but still ultimates. Lower level digimon can beat higher level but it depends on each battle.

I just want to point out that DNA Digimon are stronger than a normal ultimate. They don't have as much power as a mega, but they are a stronger class of Digimon than a regular ultimate because they have the power of two champion Digimon behind them. So I can see it plausible that Paildramon and two DNA Digimon could take down BWG.

Timeswitch

Jazz :P
It's fightin' time! Let's say we pit BlackWarGreymon from Adventure 02 against Beelzemon from Tamers in mortal combat. The battlefield is Highton View Terrace - the place where Greymon and Parrotmon battled before Adventure took place. Who would win and why? Discuss.
This is looking like a fun argument :p I'm not much of a debater, but lets see what I can come up with.
BlackWarGreymon has size on his side for one. Along with strong armor, a shield, the Dramon Killers, and the oh so powerful Terra Destroyer...
Beelzemon has speed and more manuevarability on his side, especially with Behemoth. However, it does take him much more time to cross the distances it would take BWG due to size... Beelzemon has his guns, and his blast mode, but Corona Destroyer takes longer to use then Terra Destroyer...
IMO this would not be a wise fight for the Beelzemon. I'm sure he could stand up to BWG for a short time... But a few Terra Destroyers would probably crush Beelzemon. and we got to remember this is in a giant populated area, so BWG would have plenty of negative energy to power charge Terra Destroyer.
So, BlackWarGreymon for the win! (I doubt my reasonings were good... but like I said, I am not much an debater nor the best explainer of things...)

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Timeswitch that was a very good breakdown of abilities and the location. BWgreymon has no armor around his neck so a shot there would win the battle for Beelzemon.
Also Beelzemon has 2 tamers, they are little kids but they are his partners. Ai and Mako can probably turn Beelzemon to Blast mode easily. They can also swipe digi-cards to strengthen Beelzemon and plus if Beelzemon can use Fist of the beast king whats to say he can't use other attacks from digimon he absorbed.
BTW Corona Destroyer takes 10 seconds not 15 so my bad. 5 seconds can make the difference in a fight.

Last edited:

Hazel_Nut

We sure are active nowadays. :D

Episode Tidbits:
Dorulumon was wearing SHADES! XD

Replies:
@Platypus: It barely IS new, it's just Shoutmon with an epic cannon. And, I know Digimon for that--episodic at the beginning, piling up in plot, then--BOOM!

Topics:
I can't answer the first topic coz I've only watched short fragments of season one...

Oh. Oh wao. Perhaps BlackWarGreymon? I don't know; I can just picture it easier. Then again, they're both evil-dark-digimon turned good, but I can somehow imagine BWGmon's attacks making more damage in this case. They are, like...total SPLODE. They both have their flaws, but it seems that BWGmon has a better chance of winning...oh heck.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
@Hazul_Nut, do any of the older Digimon appear in Xros Wars? Just out of curiosity :)

Really not sure ^^;
I don't think I've ever watched an episode with Beezlemon... and the one with BlackWarGreymon was long ago...

Timeswitch

Jazz :P
Timeswitch that was a very good breakdown of abilities and the location. BWgreymon has no armor around his neck so a shot there would win the battle for Beelzemon.
Also Beelzemon has 2 tamers, they are little kids but they are his partners. Ai and Mako can probably turn Beelzemon to Blast mode easily. They can also swipe digi-cards to strengthen Beelzemon and plus if Beelzemon can use Fist of the beast king whats to say he can't use other attacks from digimon he absorbed.
BTW Corona Destroyer takes 10 seconds not 15 so my bad. 5 seconds can make the difference in a fight.

Yes, but he would have to take the time to get such an accurate shot... Or he would have to really on luck. BWG may be overall slower, but he can still move fast enough to get out of the way. Beelzemon can fly in Burst Mode, can't BWG fly/levitate too? I seem to remember him floating... but I am not 100%... That could make a major tide in the battle too.
In brute strength, for sure BWG would win.
Beelzemon has a few tricks up his sleeve... but he will needs luck, and quick wits to be able to stand a chance imo

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Haha oh my gosh you guys!

Id say BWGreymon. Not only is he cooler but Beezlemon just cant keep up with his standards. Crimson Beezlemon would lose sorry, even if he has a wicked bike, BWGreymon would kick his but literally.

Beezlemon has no defense at all. He has a black jacket and I dont think he has pants or does he? BWGmon has armor and everything and if you added digivolution even if Beezly was in blast mode he would be black toast ^^. Go BWGmon!

Hotshot

They had the advantage of numbers. One Digimon can only fight so many enemies at once and still whoop them. Outnumbering a foe is a crucial part of battle-strategy. Beelzemon doesn't have that, so talking about it is irrelevant.

I repeat what I said, they weren't trying to kill him. In fact Wargreymon had BWGreymon down on the snow hill trying to talk sense into him until he got kicked away. After a clash of Terra destroyer, Terra force, and Positron cannon the battle ended and the rookies talked to BWgreymon.

I never said they were trying to kill him. The point was, BlackWarGreymon was holding his own against (arguably) the two strongest Megas in Adventure 02.

Thats why I said "If" that happens and that is pretty likely in the heat of battle.

It's even more unlikely in the heat of battle. Have you ever seen WarGreymon or BlackWarGreymon lose their Dramon Killers in the thick of battle outside of Our War Game? That's not a good argument. Saying "if something specific happens, this Digimon will be able to win", does not present a very persuasive argument.

Who said anything about retreating? Behemoth gives Beelzemon lots of mobility and he can do a hit and run tactic. BTW Corona Destroyer takes about 15 seconds to shoot and even less if Beelzemon doesn't talk and Terra Destroyer takes about 3 seconds so BWgreymon has the advantage there. However I wouldn't be wrong to guess that Corona Destroyer is stronger.

Behemoth also keeps Beelzemon on the ground. And turning quickly will be much harder on Behemoth. All in all, the Behemoth gives Beelzemon less mobility, but more speed. That doesn't help, not when you have a Terra Destroyer the size of Texas on your tail.

What does it matter if Corona Destroyer is stronger? It only fires straight. BlackWarGreymon can easily fly in any direction just a matter of yards and avoid the attack completely. Terra Destroyer, however, covers an enormous area, and Beelzemon's chances of escaping it are very slim.

BWgreymon has no armor around his neck so a shot there would win the battle for Beelzemon.

Here's the whole "what if" again. An accurate shot at an uncovered neck from, oh, I don't know, fifty yards away would be near impossible. Plus, this is Digimon, so bullets don't kill instantly. Digimon get wounded, but don't die from being shot in the head once.

And do you really think BlackWarGreymon would let Beelzemon get close enough to try a stunt like that? Nope, not when he could be roaring, "Terra Destroyer! Terra Destroyer! Terra Destroyer!"

Ai and Mako are not present. This is a battle between BlackWarGreymon and Beelzemon. No outside forces can interfere. (In fact, I could classify Behemoth as an outside force, but since it belongs to Beelzemon, I'm letting it slide)

Plus, Ai and Mako would be obliterated by one Terra Destroyer. They wouldn't be of any help anyway.

Not when Terra Destroyer, from the information you've provided, takes only three seconds.

Hotshot

Think we should move on to a less polarizing duel? xD. I think BlackWarGreymon's got 90% of the vote.

Yes, I think so. Let's move on.

Digimon Rumble! The battlefield is the telephone beach from Adventure. The combatants are ExVeemon and Kyubimon vs Growlmon and Stingmon! There is no Digivolving, and no DigiDestined/Tamers are present. The battlefield is empty save for numerous telephones that line the beach. Which duo will win?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.