• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double-oh-Platypus

Digimon Rumble! The battlefield is the telephone beach from Adventure. The combatants are ExVeemon and Kyubimon vs Growlmon and Stingmon! There is no Digivolving, and no DigiDestined/Tamers are present. The battlefield is empty save for numerous telephones that line the beach. Which duo will win?

Why do you have to make these so tough? T_T

Anyway, I think I'm going to go with ExVeemon and Kyubimon (I am not being biased for Kyubimon). I can see them being a good tag team because they've both got excellent long and close range attacks. Of course, I have no idea what the battle field looks like so I don't really know how the match up would fare there, but that's just my two cents in.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Digimon Rumble! The battlefield is the telephone beach from Adventure. The combatants are ExVeemon and Kyubimon vs Growlmon and Stingmon! There is no Digivolving, and no DigiDestined/Tamers are present. The battlefield is empty save for numerous telephones that line the beach. Which duo will win?

Ohh this is hard since Growlmon and ExVeemon are both one of my favorite champions. But I'll have to go with Growlmon and Stingmon due to my biased favor of Growlmon. :D
Lets see.
Growlmon: Virus type, Attacks: Pyro Blaster and Dragon slash Stats; High attack and defense but low speed
Stingmon: Virus or Data type, Attacks: Spiking strike and Evil antenna Stats; High speed and semi high attack but low defense
ExVeemon: Vaccine type, Attacks: Vee-Laser and Critical crunch Stats: High attack and decent speed and average defense
Kyuubimon: Data type, Attacks: Dragon wheel and Foxtail Inferno Stats: High spritual attack and high speed but low defense.

I speculated on the stats but everything else is true.

I think Growlmon and Stingmon would edge out a win but it would be close.

Hazel_Nut

@Rose: A lot, due to the Digimemories...They're the DIGIMON from the old series, but I don't think they're the same characters...

I never seem to know the battlefield, so I'll disregard that with my reply, but I think I'll go with Growlmon and Stingmon. Probably simply because Exveemon and Kyuubimon are a little low on the raw power part, but stronger in other stats. Still, the unbalances them. Growlmon can get them with raw strength while Stingmon goes for the speed and random stats stuff, so they balance each other out...Prolly isn't very biased, coz if we're talking 02 and Tamers, then I assure you Renamon is one of my favorite charries.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan

I'm going to say Stingmon and Growlmon because Stingmon could call ExVeemon on one of the phones, distracting him, and then sneak up behind him and whack him with one of the phone recievers. That's the deciding factor in the battle, obviously. xD

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo

Um... well, ExVeemon and Stingmon can both fly, but Kyubiimon's faster than Growlmon as far as I can remember... I actually don't know, but it'd be a cool match to watch! ^^

ryodragonite

Aura Fist

No! Exxveemon and Growlmon!

Id have to say kyuubi and XVee. Not only because I like them but because Exveemon can whoop all three of their butts combined. Kyuubimon because she seems so experienced. Like a old digimon like JiJimon but with greater potential power. Plus Exveemon vs Growlmon V would win because well Growlmon is slow and kind of weak. Kyubimon would definatly win against stingy because stingy has not moves. And if you can hit em you cant beat em.

So yeah, Exveemon/Kyubbimon.

Hotshot

First off, I'm going to say that Griff's probably on to something. I can imagine ExVeemon falling for a call from Stingmon.

And, on that note, I'm going to say Stingmon and Growlmon. They outclass the other two easily. Stingmon and ExVeemon are very nearly equal in strength (ExVeemon may be a little stronger), and I'm pretty sure that Stingmon would be faster. Plus, there's always the tag-teaming factor, so Stingmon and Growlmon could easily gang up on Kyubimon (maybe while ExVeemon is distracted with a phone call xD), and then ExVeemon would go down easy.

And Growlmon shouldn't have any problems with Kyubimon. Considering how overpowered the Rookies of Tamers were, their Champion forms should be stronger still. And Guilmon definitely outclassed Renamon in raw power. Growlmon is a beast when it comes to raw power, and I can imagine him being pretty fast too (maybe not agile, but fast).

So I'm saying Stingmon and Growlmon.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Terra Force!

Uh, hi, can I please join the club? I'm not a diehard (however you spell it) digimon fan, I do like pokemon more, but I still like digimon alot. Um, you said something about a In-training digimon? If I can join can I use pagumon? It digivloves into my favorite digimon in Digimon World DS, black agumon. Sorry If I seem nervous also.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt

Well I'd have to say exveemon and kyubimon because of the fact that kyubimon could easily defeat growlmon with her superior speed and powerful ranged attack foxtail inferno while stingmon and exveemon fought it out in the air exveemon would win because stingmon has no ranged attacks and although fast exveemon is fast too

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Well I'd have to say exveemon and kyubimon because of the fact that kyubimon could easily defeat growlmon with her superior speed and powerful ranged attack foxtail inferno while stingmon and exveemon fought it out in the air exveemon would win because stingmon has no ranged attacks and although fast exveemon is fast too

ExVeemon: V-laser!!! Stingmon dodges and Growlmon comes up from behind to dragon slash ExVeemon after leaving Kyuubimon dedigivolved into a Digitama in a crater when he Pyro blastered past her Foxtail Inferno and stuck her. ;)

Hotshot

Terra Force!

Uh, hi, can I please join the club? I'm not a diehard (however you spell it) digimon fan, I do like pokemon more, but I still like digimon alot. Um, you said something about a In-training digimon? If I can join can I use pagumon? It digivloves into my favorite digimon in Digimon World DS, black agumon. Sorry If I seem nervous also.

Haha...as Griff said, you're accepted! Welcome to the club! I'll add you to the list!

Let's see...new rumble?
Digimon Rumble! The battlefield is Magma Zone from Xros Wars (for those of you who haven't watched it yet, it's basically a huge area of volcanoes, caves, and molten rock). The combatants are WarGreymon from Adventure and ShineGreymon from Savers/Data Squad! There is no Digivolving or Mode-Changing, and no DigiDestined/Tamers are present. ShineGreymon doesn't have the GeoGrey Sword. Which Mega level Greymon would win?

Double-oh-Platypus

Digimon Rumble! The battlefield is Magma Zone from Xros Wars (for those of you who haven't watched it yet, it's basically a huge area of volcanoes, caves, and molten rock). The combatants are WarGreymon from Adventure and ShineGreymon from Savers/Data Squad! There is no Digivolving or Mode-Changing, and no DigiDestined/Tamers are present. ShineGreymon doesn't have the GeoGrey Sword. Which Mega level Greymon would win?

I'm not really sure how qualified I am at answering the question considering I never watched Savers/Data Squad, but I've always thought of WarGreymon as like, the high standard of excellence in the Digimon Universe. He was like, the first, the best... like Arthur from Arthurian legends: The once and future king. I just think that WarGreymon is like all mighty, in my opinion, so I could see him winning like... anything. But this is more me ranting on how much I like WarGreymon than actually answering my question I suppose... but I'll go with WarGreymon :)

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion

Well Wargreymon hands down due to simple coolness factor lol. I dunno really since all of Saver Agumon's digivolutions were better than Adventures except Shinegreymon until he got Burst mode. Geogreymon and Rizegreymon were better then normal Greymon and Metalgreymon in my opinion but Wargreymon is better than Shinegreymon.

Lets see the attacks now before all of you make your decisions. (I got this info from Digimon wikia)

Wargreymon:
Terra Force/Nova Force (Gaia Force): Gathers all of the energy within the atmosphere and concentrates it into one spot, then fires it as a super-dense, high-temperature fireball energy shot.
Mega Claw (Dramon Killer): Slashes at the opponent with the Dramon Killers equipped both his arm, with high damage dealt to Dramon Digimon.
Great Tornado: Spins at tremendous speed like a tornado and launches himself at the enemy.

Shinegreymon:
Glorious Burst: Spreads its giant wings, concentrating its accumulated light energy to its utmost limit, then fires it.
Shining Blast: Mows down the opponent with wings of glimmering light.

Even though Shinegreymon has less attacks it doesn't mean its weaker. But my vote is still for the awesome Wargreymon since I doubt that Glorious Burst can match Terra force.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist

Oh heck no... Shinegreymon hands down. Not only is he more into combat with fire than WarGmon he is faster and even stronger, who cares about that stupid flaming sword. War greymon has more attack but not much damage ands hes defeated, what? Five major bad guys? SGmon went up against Kurata and the royal knights and survived it. Terra force its time for a new saying to come around and its name is Glorious Burst.

Now lets me see, who in this club will agree with me? Hazel?! And the next one better have a Gaomon evolution in it OoO!

BTW how did you get the digimon club link in your sig Crimson?

Last edited:

Hotshot

Let's take a deeper look into this, shall we? Walk with me.

WarGreymon, the strongest dragon warrior (question me? Go ahead and try), versus ShineGreymon, the light dragon.

WarGreymon is built for battle, both up-close and from afar. He's fast, immensely strong, and can fly. His Terra Force is massive, his Dramon Killers slayed Machinedramon in one slash, and his Great Tornado owned MetalSeadramon.

ShineGreymon, however, has no close-ranged combat without his GeoGrey Sword. It's all long-ranged. The moment WarGreymon gets in his face, it's all over. And even if he doesn't get in ShineGreymon's face, WarGreymon can match any Glorious Burst that comes his way with a Terra Force.

Listen to this:
Glorious Burst - Spreads its giant wings, concentrating its accumulated light energy to its utmost limit, then fires it.

Terra Force - Gathers all of the energy within the atmosphere and concentrates it into one spot, then fires it as a super-dense, high-temperature fireball energy shot.

Which sounds more powerful to you? Now, which looks more powerful to you? I urge you to try and find a way to see those two attacks again. Terra Force looks like the sun itself is hurtling towards you, while Glorious Burst looks like...well...a blast of fire.

Oh heck no... Shinegreymon hands down.

I will contend that.

Not only is he more into combat with fire than WarGmon he is faster and even stronger, who cares about that stupid flaming sword.

Show me proof. I don't remember ShineGreymon ever being fast or strong. Only over-sized. He never did anything remarkable at all. Marcus punched everybody. To me, it's almost as if Marcus outclassed ShineGreymon.

War greymon has more attack but not much damage

Are you kidding me? WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon defeated VenomMyotismon in, like, two attacks. WarGreymon ripped through MetalSeadramon with Great Tornado. He tore Machinedramon to shreds with his Dramon Killers. WarGreymon did tons of damage.

ands hes defeated, what? Five major bad guys?

Yeah, major bad guys who would've destroyed the world otherwise.

SGmon went up against Kurata

I'm quaking.

Dude, he had to go Burst Mode on Kurata. And even then, Marcus was the one who beat him. And in this fight, there is neither Burst Mode, nor Marcus.

and the royal knights and survived it.

What's so special about that? The Dark Masters posed more of a threat than the RKs did. Don't believe me? They took over the entire world, for crying out loud. And they didn't have to be gigantic godzilla-knights to do it. Plus, again, ShineGreymon needed the GeoGrey Sword to even stand a chance against Gallantmon. And there is no GeoGrey Sword in this fight. No power-ups, no human partners, no nothing.

Terra force its time for a new saying to come around and its name is Glorious Burst.

No, the new saying is, "Glorious Burst? Is that an insect repellent?"

WarGreymon wins, hands down. I don't actually know what came over me when I decided the two combatants. Next time I'll try to pick a battle that isn't so lopsided.

Last edited:

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt

Shinegreymon even though I like wargreymon more. Shinegreymon is much bigger than wargreymon and could squash him like a bug. Wargreymons Terra force may seem bigger and stronger than glorious burst but you've got to remember just how big his glorious burst became against belphemon(I think?) it was super big and could destroy wargreymon with one shot. He also has more fighting experience than wargreymon cus he lives to fight.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan

If Shiney Ol' Boy had the GeoGrey Sword, then I'd say that he'd win. But without his weapon, I don't think he would with just his ranged attacks. Then again... he could temporarily blind WarGreymon with his shiny, sparkly particle aura thing and then get in a lucky shot. xD

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
lol Griff has major points for being creative. I think that Shinegreymon is at too much of a disadvantage without the Geogrey sword. It is listed as one of his move so I think it was unfair for us to take it away from him. Now if Burst mode came into effect then Wargreymon burst mode wouldn't match Shinegreymon burst mode in my opinion. (We never saw Wargreymon burst mode.. yet but I'm sure many of us can guess what it will look like.)

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
What's so special about that? The Dark Masters posed more of a threat than the RKs did
that isn't true at all if you ever saw digimon frontier. If you have seen it you'd know that for ten episodes two mega hybrid digimon got destroyed by crusadermon and dynasmon so many times. The fact that shinegreymon was able to face off against one and hold his own is amazing. And let's imagine a puppetmon battling an omnimon. I wonder who will win hmmmm... And plus the fact that piedmon was defeated by an ultimate digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.