• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
What does everybody think of the relatively new Aegisdramon?

I'd never heard of that digimon so I looked it up (sad isn't it?) and I like this one better. The moves seem much more cool. It kinda looks like a fish, but I like it that way! Maybe because I like MetalSeadramon so much...

Dont feel bad I didnt know what the heck that thing was either, I still dont but what can you do? Explain how it looks like a fish 0o0" I dont see any resemblance aside from the fin.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Nnngh.....I know there isn't a resemblance. Besides when I said (sad isn't it?) I was just joking. It's just that MetalSeadramon made me like digimon that look like fish, okay? Anyway I wasn't trying to insult you if thats what you where thinking. I'm not trying to argue now either. In an early post you also staited it looks like a fish, and I agreed with you. I'm sorry, I was just agreeing with you and sharing my opinion.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Nnngh.....I know there isn't a resemblance. Besides when I said (sad isn't it?) I was just joking. It's just that MetalSeadramon made me like digimon that look like fish, okay? Anyway I wasn't trying to insult you if thats what you where thinking. I'm not trying to argue now either. In an early post you also staited it looks like a fish, and I agreed with you. I'm sorry, I was just agreeing with you and sharing my opinion.

Haha oh gosh now Im coming off as mean! So Im all alone again. And No Im sorry. The fish statement was me saying something completely different. Nows there a lot of arguing in the club. Better stay back on topic.

Fish=Fin, Aegismon= Flying robot dragon of doom. Does anyone else see a resemblance to This guy?. And no seadramon!

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
My turn to say sorry. I wasn't paying attention that well and didn't fully understand you're comment. The reason that caused me to act that way is because for some reason I used to get bullied alot, and I would try to defend myself. I'm sorry. Also Chaosdramon looks kind off like MetalGreymon and Megadramon mixed together. I'm not sure if Megadramon digivolves into it somewhere though.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
My turn to say sorry. I wasn't paying attention that well and didn't fully understand you're comment. The reason that caused me to act that way is because for some reason I used to get bullied alot, and I would try to defend myself. I'm sorry. Also Chaosdramon looks kind off like MetalGreymon and Megadramon mixed together. I'm not sure if Megadramon digivolves into it somewhere though.

Ok its ok Stop saying sorry this isnt the sorry club! Stay on topic!

Chaos does kinda look like Metalgreymon but if he was yellow he could totally be the same. He wasnt my first choice of resemblance theres another one but I forgot his name. He has a good side and a bad side and his arms are arm cannon claws. If you play digimon dawn you should know.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Chaos does kinda look like Metalgreymon but if he was yellow he could totally be the same. He wasnt my first choice of resemblance theres another one but I forgot his name. He has a good side and a bad side and his arms are arm cannon claws. If you play digimon dawn you should know.
I don't actually think chaosdramon is in digimon dawn... Maybe you're thinking of ds or something. Well anyway I'd say that aegisdramon is pretty cool and you'd think he would be aquatic since he's from seadramon. And I'm sure his weapons would be waterproof.

PS: Hotshot do you ever update the poinTs and stuff anymore I'm not trying to be rude or anything I just hadn't seen it updated

Last edited:

Hazel_Nut

Who knew a debate could spark a page growth in two days? XD

What does everybody think of the relatively new Aegisdramon?
Looks cool to me. I'd love to have one. :D But then again, not much info's been given out on it yet...but it sure LOOKS awesome, in my opinion.

Hotshot

PS: Hotshot do you ever update the poinTs and stuff anymore I'm not trying to be rude or anything I just hadn't seen it updated

I update them whenever I have the time to do so. That time is seldom, because it requires me going through the list and editing everyone's points in turn.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
I don't actually think chaosdramon is in digimon dawn... Maybe you're thinking of ds or something. Well anyway I'd say that aegisdramon is pretty cool and you'd think he would be aquatic since he's from seadramon. And I'm sure his weapons would be waterproof.

Um, he was talking about digimon that looked like choasdramon, not choasdramon itself. He was trying to name a digimon in digimon world dawn that he thought looked like it. Maybe you could help? Also I have digimon world DS, he isn't in it as far as I know. I have the game and have almost beaten it.

Last edited:

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Um, he was talking about digimon that looked like choasdramon, not choasdramon itself. He was trying to name a digimon in digimon world dawn that he thought looked like it. Maybe you could help? Also I have digimon world DS, he isn't in it as far as I know. I have the game and have almost beaten it.

Yes I found it. Its called Megadramon. Close but completely different. Almost completed the game? Where are you at? I beat it and got a Calumon at the end. Hes so cool.

New topic! Cause the other ones getting slow.

Digimon rumble! The contestants are the mega leveled BanchoLeomon and MirageGaogamon. The battlefield is the spacious zone that the season two heroes battled Malomyotismon. Again no digvolving except burst is allowed.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Yes I found it. Its called Megadramon. Close but completely different. Almost completed the game? Where are you at? I beat it and got a Calumon at the end. Hes so cool.

New topic! Cause the other ones getting slow.

Digimon rumble! The contestants are the mega leveled BanchoLeomon and MirageGaogamon. The battlefield is the spacious zone that the season two heroes battled Malomyotismon. Again no digvolving except burst is allowed.

Uh, I have to fight those four elemental pillars, you know, in the final area. My digimon are to weak though, so I have to degenerate them and digivolve them again.

I'm going with MirageGaogamon

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
miragegoagamon because of his burst mode it gives him the advantage not to mention he can fly and his incredible speed will give him the upper hand

Also does anyone have any idea o when digimon lost evolution is coming out in the USA?

Last edited:

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Also does anyone have any idea o when digimon lost evolution is coming out in the USA?
I wish I knew man but it came out in Japan in July 1st of 2010. So I think in December or January we will get it but it depends since Dawn/Dusk was released 6 months earlier in Japan so I based my prediction off of that.

pokenutter

Warrior of Time
So, is this like an RPG?

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Ok new topic since everybody seems to be gone lol.
Digimon rumble! The contestants are the mega level DNA Digimon Omegamon (Omnimon) and Chaosmon who aren't connected to the shows or any of the digimon franchise.
Chaosmon's attacks:
Bantyo Blade (覇王両断剣 Haou Ryoudanken?, lit. "Tyrant Bisection Sword"): A single decisive stroke with the Bantyo Blade which slices the adversary in half.
Dark Prominence: Fires the digital cell-destroying Gigastick Cannon in the Darkdra-Arm.

Omegamon's attacks:
Supreme Cannon (Garuru Cannon): Freezes the opponent with frigid, absolute zero shots that it fires from the Garuru Cannon.
Transcendent Sword (Grey Sword): Slashes with the invincible Grey Sword.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt

Digimon rumble! The contestants are the mega level DNA Digimon Omegamon (Omnimon) and Chaosmon who aren't connected to the shows or any of the digimon franchise.
Chaosmon's attacks:
Bantyo Blade (覇王両断剣 Haou Ryoudanken?, lit. "Tyrant Bisection Sword"): A single decisive stroke with the Bantyo Blade which slices the adversary in half.
Dark Prominence: Fires the digital cell-destroying Gigastick Cannon in the Darkdra-Arm.

Omegamon's attacks:
Supreme Cannon (Garuru Cannon): Freezes the opponent with frigid, absolute zero shots that it fires from the Garuru Cannon.
Transcendent Sword (Grey Sword): Slashes with the invincible Grey Sword.

I think it would be a tie because there blades are evenly matched and they both have strong cannons. Now if it were a popularity competition omnimon would have my vote all the way

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Well, that two parter was much better than I expected. Lots of cool stuff. MetalGreymon was pretty cool awesome and he got his own evolving theme. A bunch of characters were fleshed out more which was good. There was a lot of good action and hilarious slapstick humour (and otherwise). I wasn't a huge fan of Bastemon though. Also, the dreaded Daipenmon! Fear his delicious popsicles! He was every bit that I expected... and even weirder.

We also finally get to see Sparrowmon... and I'm not sure about anyone else, but I definately wasn't expecting that ending/cliffhanger. Wasn't expecting Sparrowmon's personality to be like that either. Interesing...interesting indeed. And slightly creepy. But yeah, pretty great episode.

Also, does Ba'almon remind anybody of Beelzemon, appearance-wise?

Last edited:

Hotshot

Hola, peoples. Sorry for my sudden inactivity. This is my first time with any real internet access in four days. Anyway.

Chaosmon, due to having two Digi-Cores, is extremely unstable, and has an incredibly short lifespan. So, with that in mind, Omnimon would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.