• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Digimon Rumble! Gallantmon vs. Megidramon. Setting: Cherubimon's Castle. Rules: No mode changes or evolutions. Weapons allowed. All attacks allowed.Gallantmon cannot use Grani.
I'd have to say gallantmon on this one because beelzemon was overpowered by megidramon but then he came back and destroyed him. Then gallantmon comes in and destroys beelzemon so it seems like hes better and plus he could just joust megidramon through the chest

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Digimon Rumble! Gallantmon vs. Megidramon. Setting: Cherubimon's Castle. Rules: No mode changes or evolutions. Weapons allowed. All attacks allowed.

Uh..ummm...uh...err...Gallantmon. I really don't know why, but I'm just gonna cast my Gallantmon vote...

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Ok everybody seems to have disappeared so time for a new topic. Its been 2 days and Gallantmon has got an overwhelming amount of votes but since Griff4815 made the topic its up to him to decide.

Which digimon movie is your favorite so far? I liked Digimon Tamers: Runaway Locomon because it confirmed that the Tamers reunited with their Digimon partners and Gallantmon Crimson mode making an appearance was the biggest bonus. :D Not to mention it provided insight into Rika and had the biggest amount of Megas shown in one place until Digimon Savers.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Just "Griff" is fine. And yeah, looks like Sir Gallantmon wins! <fanfare>

Which digimon movie is your favorite so far?

I've only seen the feature length Adventure one with the three parts and the Digimon Frontier movie. I have to say the Adventure one was best. It had a lot of good moments.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Ok Griff and also a warning to Digimon fans and movie watchers. As much as I liked Digimon Savers... DO NOT WATCH THE MOVIE FOR SAVERS YOU WILL REGRET IT!!! I'm warning you now so watch at your own risk if you are curious. The "movie" is 22 minutes long and you might lose that much time of your life. I apologize in advance if there are any fans of Digimon Savers the movie.
BTW I'm gonna tweak the topic a bit so a whole bunch of people don't choose digimon X-Evolution which is actually my most favorite digimon movie lol but everybody would pick it or so I think because its such an awesome movie. Besides the movies based on the season, if you are a big digimon fan go watch Digimon: X-Evolution if you haven't already.
Which digimon movie based on the 5 seasons is your favorite so far?

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Which digimon movie based on the 5 seasons is your favorite so far?
Season five since as I said introduced three of my favorite digimon in it. All main characters of course!
And yes the so called movie is HORRIBLE. So I take you watched it recently Crimson or it just came to thoughts? Clubs getting slow again...

Hotshot

Season five since as I said introduced three of my favorite digimon in it. All main characters of course!
And yes the so called movie is HORRIBLE.

I think you misunderstood the topic. The topic was asking what your favorite Digimon movie was (the only requirement being that it had to be based on one of the Digimon series).

Which Digimon movie based on the five series is your favorite so far?

The three-part Adventure one for me. Overall, I feel it had the best plot (and setup plot for a sequel movie), wonderful animation (in comparison to its series-counterpart), and the best Digimon-debut-fight-scene ever. The epic four-Supreme-Cannon-blasts still give me chills.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
The three-part Adventure one for me. Overall, I feel it had the best plot (and setup plot for a sequel movie), wonderful animation (in comparison to its series-counterpart), and the best Digimon-debut-fight-scene ever. The epic four-Supreme-Cannon-blasts still give me chills.
So Digimon:The Movie was your favorite huh Hotshot? Digimon Adventure 02: Revenge of Diaboromon is my 3rd most favorite digimon movie and then its Digimon: The Movie lol.

rotrum

Ice Cold
I used ot play DW3. I had gotten my first ultimate, Magnaangemon...Too badI had to unbalance the rest of my team to do it. LAter I heard a loud crack as he turned my chair and noticed a shattered disk under the wheel.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
That game is worth it I was so close to getting skullgreymon and then I went to the Leomon dojo to dark train and I couldn't. I had already gottEn angewomon with renamon but for some reason hookmon was better... So I got quite frustrated when agumon was unable to digivolve and thus havnt played since:) I'll pry come back to it soon tho

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
That game is worth it I was so close to getting skullgreymon and then I went to the Leomon dojo to dark train and I couldn't. I had already gottEn angewomon with renamon but for some reason hookmon was better... So I got quite frustrated when agumon was unable to digivolve and thus havnt played since I'll pry come back to it soon tho

Monmon has great stats at the beginning of the game but he is average later on. Agumon with 400 something dark resistance will net you SkullGreymon but MetalGreymon is just as good really.

I guess you got the powerful pack with Agumon, Monmon, and Renamon. Agumon has the highest attack, Renamon has the highest MP and magic attack and Monmon has average stats in both with more on MP.

I got the Maniac pack because Guilmon is in it. I just finished off Suzaku city and am sneaking into the main office. I plan to get Agumon soon from the D.D.R. agent lol.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Geezum been a while.
I stopped coming here because you guys just kept talking about Xros wars, and since I didnt wanna be spoilt, I kiinda left this place for a while.
Sorry everyone.

I havent played three in years, and I dont plan too really.
The ammount of grinding that game involves takes 10 times more time than the storyline, which is long by itself. t starts out fun, but with the amounts of gameovers you get, the incredibly hard difficulty, the unrewarding feel you get after spending 10 days to beat a boss, and the fact you get stuck for months if you forget where to go and where should you be, cupled with a lot more issues, makes it a bad game on the long run.

Not to mention my team was basically Renamon + 2. If Sakyuyamon didnt beat a boss, shed weaken it enough for the others, or be rebirthed over 15 times (its happened) and beat it herself.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Not to mention my team was basically Renamon + 2. If Sakyuyamon didnt beat a boss, shed weaken it enough for the others, or be rebirthed over 15 times (its happened) and beat it herself.
Grinding is part of the RPG experience. Go to Jungle Shrine and train there with the blue Numemon. It also helps to have a dance feather so you can evade a bunch of attacks.
You have to be careful with Digimon world 3 as it is punishing but unlocking the digivolutions are fun. I'm still working on it on my file lol.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
I think you misunderstood the topic. The topic was asking what your favorite Digimon movie was (the only requirement being that it had to be based on one of the Digimon series).

Oh yeah I misunderstood that. Sorry thanks for pointing that out.

Same here the Diaboromon movie and the Wilis/Terriermon/Lopmon movie got me too. *Sniff*.

Well, I officially have the Digimon Xros Wars OST along with the Digimon 'We are Xros Heart' Single. They're both very awesome; I love the music from Xros Wars.

Yeah I like it to but the opening is getting pretty annoying right now. The also play it after ten minutes of the show has already started so I dont get what that accomplishes.

Double-oh-Platypus

Hmm no good. Where are some more active members besides me Ryo, Charizardmaster and Griff?

Living a life.

But I've been kind of out of the loop here because I'm not following Xros Wars anymore and I've never played any of the games that you guys talk about, so I don't really have much to talk about here anymore.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Living a life.

But I've been kind of out of the loop here because I'm not following Xros Wars anymore and I've never played any of the games that you guys talk about, so I don't really have much to talk about here anymore.

lol That is cool Platypus but you can start a new topic or something. Xros Wars will be back next week and it should be a good episode. I think the plan was to let pokemon release 4 of their BW episodes before the company airs episode 12 of Xros Wars.

Hazel_Nut

Argh. Sorry about not being online much. A friend of mine got me hooked on Grand Chase and I've been playing for the past week, missing two Xros wars episodes and deciding to catch up with them before I came back here. So, on the topic...

Which Digimon movie based on the five series is your favorite so far?
Considering I only watched two movies, not even finishing Battle of Adventurers? The reason why I didn't finish it was pretty ridiculous, too: I couldn't find the last part in Japanese audio, English sub. I like it that way. I haven't seen any movie on the TV simply because the were all ever in English dub, wherein at that time I'd mute the audio when the commercial would come up. I did happen to catch the movie with Willis/Terriermon in English once. The dubbing was good, so I didn't mind. If only I knew the title, because it was actually my favorite one. :p Runaway Locomon was too lacking for me, and I got messed up with how it was supposed to click with the season ending as well as Message in a Packet. And like I said, I never finished Battle of Adventurers.

I would try Digimon World 3, but I'm so gaming BUSY at the moment. I'm going gaming crazy in a cycle- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (didn\t finish it when I was little)-->The World Ends With You (I need that secret ending)-->Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations...plus, I have school AND fantasy books. Which leaves my schedule as tight as a can of sardines.

@Griff: I love the music, too. :D I like Digimon music. Especially the Frontier soundtrack for some reason.

@Crimson: I don't like deserts, anyway. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.