• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double-oh-Platypus

Hey guys. Long time no speak ;)

Who is your favourite "Ancient" digimon? (Ie. AncientGreymon, AncientTroiamon, etc)

Does AncientKazemon count? I'm guessing she does because, I mean, she's got Ancient in her name. And I know the most obvious reason I chose was because she's a girl... and so am I, but I love her style. It's sleek and fast looking, but elegant too. It's really beautiful, actually. Haha.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Living a life.

But I've been kind of out of the loop here because I'm not following Xros Wars anymore and I've never played any of the games that you guys talk about, so I don't really have much to talk about here anymore.

I remember when you said that to me >>.

Who is your favourite "Ancient" digimon? (Ie. AncientGreymon, AncientTroiamon, etc)

AcientGaogamon <_0. Dont judge me...Nah just kiddin' AncientVolcanomon or something like that. i liked him in the xros episodes even though his battle sucked hard.

Hazel_Nut

Who is your favorite "Ancient" digimon?
I have to agree with everyone on Ancientgreymon. He's so...awesome. :p Second is probably Ancientsphinxmon or Ancientmermaimon.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Who is your favourite "Ancient" digimon?

Mine's AncientGreymon. I think Hotshot can guess why. RPGing as him made me like him quite a bit.

What RPG is that? id like to try it :)

Who is your favourite "Ancient" digimon?
ancientgreymon also, but thats just because i love all greymons

Mmm...I'm usually a Garurumon fan, but in this case, AncientGarurumon got beat out by AncientMegatheriumon. For some strange reason. xD

What RPG is that? id like to try it :)

He means the rpg that we (me, Hotshot, and Griff) are participating in in the RPG threads called Unholy Crusade, prequel of the currently running Devil's Ascent.

Last edited:

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Well... that was an interesting episode and it had quite a few funny moments. I liked it overall. We got to see Sparrowmon and Blastmon in action. I have to say, Blastmon might be one of my new favourite Digimon villains. He's definately quirky and has some great lines. Case in point: [paraphrased] "I'm being hugged? Then that must mean... you love meeeee?!"

Speaking of which, Cyberdramon from Tamers is one of my favourite digimon, so I'm not sure about this new Cyberdramon yet. I don't dislike it, but I need to see it in action more. It's very different. I wonder if the attacks are the same?

Also, the subbers for this episode seem to have been spelling "Bagura" as "Bugra" throughout the episode. That kind of bothered me.

All in all, a pretty good episode.

Hazel_Nut

Aww man, do I love that episode. I'm not fond of desert settings, but this is just too awesome to deny. Lots of comedy, too.

Akari: I know! I'll use my sex appeal! *smooch*
Door: Heeehhh....*opens*
Zenjirou: It actually opened!
I LOLed. XD

I'm also growing quite fond of Nene and her army...girl power! Not like Akari does anything. Except for open doors using "sex appeal." Jijimon didn't have quite the, um, effect he wanted...

@Griff: I loved that part, too. XD "You love me?" Then he explodes. XD
And the "Bugra" thing kind of put me off, too. I even thought Scorpiomon was mispronouncing stuff until Taiki and co. started going "Bugra," too.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Well I decided to watch the first episode of xros wars yesterday. It was pretty good so I'm probably going to watch 2 and 3 soon

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Well, that was a very good episode. I didn't think that we'd learn about so much of Ba'almon's past so quickly. I really like Ba'almon as a character now and his past was very interesting. Does anybody else notice that his hair and lower two eyes kind of looks like a Wizardmon's?

The fight scenes were pretty good in that episode. It was all pretty good. It looks like the sub is apparently, for whatever odd reason, continuing to spell 'Bagura' as 'Bugra'. I'm not so thrilled about that.

I'd kind of like to see Spinomon and DinoRexmon at some point. That'd make my week.

Hazel_Nut

Fact: thirteen is my favorite number.

That out of the way, this episode was pretty interesting. We see both Nene and Kiriha, and a mind-controlling Digimon...and the next one looks even better. They can't Digi-Xros?

@Griff: Now that you mention it...he does look a little like Wizardmon...

Yeah, the "Bugra" spelling "bugs" me--*shot*
I'm listening to Digimon music and feeling nostalgic, but now way will I brave the English dubs. And the 50+ episodes of each season. Maybe someday, I'll find a CD...

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Ok so I just recently decided to watch this series with the English dub and it was AWESOME. O and I know what you guys mean with the bugra thing. I thought that they were from some OTHER army but then Blastmon was there so it was just screwing up the word.
And the new Scorpiomons are interesting... Although I don't see why they need to give every digimon a new version.
Oh ya when does each episode get an english sub cus I can't wait til the next episode comes out

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Beelzemon appeared in this chapter and leaped into action. He made an epic entrance. so watch the full episode to enjoy it.

In your personal opinion who was the most powerful rookie, champion, ultimate, and mega of all the digidestined partners in season 1? ( make up a mega form for the other 6 digidestined parents if you wish to have more choices than WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon for mega)

Gabumon was the most powerful rookie during season 1 in my opinion.

I think that Greymon was the most powerful champion in season 1 because he fought so many battles and degenerated and digivolved again.

MagnaAngemon was the most powerful ultimate in season 1 for me.

As for mega, I would say Wargreymon simply because of his sheer combat skills but Phoenixmon (Biyomon's mega) comes a close second.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Where did you watch it? I can't find a subbed version.

In your personal opinion who was the most powerful rookie, champion, ultimate, and mega of all the digidestined partners in season 1?

Rookie: Agumon
Champion: Angemon
Ultimate: MagnaAngemon
Mega: HerculesKabuterimon

Double-oh-Platypus

Sorry I haven't been around in a while. I've been a little... busy and I haven't had time to think of topics so that I could actually discuss stuff, haha.

In your personal opinion who was the most powerful rookie, champion, ultimate, and mega of all the digidestined partners in season 1?

Rookie: Agumon
Champion: Angemon
Ultimate: MagnaAngemon
Mega: Hououmon

Status
Not open for further replies.