• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotrum

Ice Cold
I would love to see Numemon be the dominant part of the Xros with Machinedramon.

Here is MY team!

Base Digimon: BishopChessmon (Evolve: KingChessmon), RookChessmon (Evolve: QueenChessmon), Metalgarurumon

Component Digimon: Knightmon, Pawnchessmon (Black and White), KnightChessmon (Black and White).

BishopChessmon X2: BishopChessmon+Knightmon

BishopChessmon X3: BishopChessmonX2+Pawnchessmon (Black)

HolyChessmon: BishopChessmonX2+Pawnchessmon (White)

BishopChessmon X4: BishopChessmonX2+Pawnchessmon (White and Black)

BishopChessmon X5: BishopChessmonX4+KnightChessmon (White and Black)

JudgeChessmon: BishopchessmonX5+Metalgarurumon

RookChessmon X2: (You guessed it) RookChessmon+Knightmon

RookChessmon X3: RookChessmonX2+Pawnchessmon (White and Black)

RookChessmon X4: RookChessmonX3+Knightchessmon (White and Black)

ArtilleryChessmon: RookChessmonX4+MetalGarurumon

(King and Queen Chessmon follow RookChessmon until X4)

GlassChessmon: KingChessmonX4+MetalGarurumon

AssassinChessmon: QueenChessmonX4+MetalGarurumon

CastleChessmon: KingChessmon+RookChessmon.

Gambit(I made the mistake of putting these togethers at first)chessmon: QueenChessmon+BishopChessmon.

EmperorChessmon: KingChessmon+QueenChessmon

EmperorChessmon(+Ice Missiles): KingChessmon+QueenChessmon+MetalGarurumon

SupremeChessmon: (All of the Above.)

^^^^^^^^
Probably not all that original

Infernape77

What's your Xros army?

Team name: Draco Fist (Remember, random name is random name XD)

Basic Digimon - Guilmon(Gallantmon), Magnamon, Angewomon(Magnadramon), Firamon, Reptiledramon, Dracomon with 3 Bebydomon and Agumon(Victorygreymon's line)

Guilmon+Draco Wings (Guilmon+Dracomon+3 Bebydomon)
Guilmon with Dracomon's horn and 3 cloudy long tails like Bebydomon's fluffy tail also a spear made by the dragons' horn.

Guilmon+Fira Wings (Guilmon+Firamon)
Guilmon with white mane with wings and fiery tail like Firamon's.

Guilmon+Angewo Celestial Arrows (Guilmon+Angewomon)
Guilmon with Angewomon's eight wings and robes. He can use Celestial Arrow and fly with Angewomon Powers.

Guilmon X2 (Guilmon+Magnamon)
Guilmon with Growlmon's body size, wearing Magnamon's armor, with symbol of Miracle on the chest. Or just a Guilmon Armor evolution with Digi-Egg of Miracle. XDD

Guilmon X3/MagnaGuilmon (Guilmon+Magnamon+Magnadramon)
A bit longer version(more serpentine version) Guilmon X2, plus a bit pink-ish. There are also ten wings and horn like Magnadramon's.

Guilmon X4 (Guilmon+Magnamon+Magnadramon+Dracomon+3 Bebydomon)
This form was kinda big and have same size with WarGrowlmon. But with golden armor(Miracle), 4 pairs of wings(like Dracomon), and Cloudy Mane(from Bebydomons). And Guilmon X4 has big claws and a spear.

Guilmon X4V (Guilmon+Magnamon+Magnadramon+Dracomon+3 Bebydomon+VictoryGreymon)
Just like Guilmon X4, but with more armors on the body and VGreymon's sword.

Guilmon X4R (Guilmon+Magnamon+Magnadramon+Dracomon+3 Bebydomon+Reptiledramon)
A Reptiledramon, pinks mane(like Magnadramon), red colored fur(like Guilmon), golden armors(Miracle), a pair of long horn with branches(Magnadramon and Dracomon), golden-armored cloudy wings and the dragons' spear.

Guilmon X5 (Guilmon+Magnamon+Magnadramon+Dracomon+3 Bebydomon+Firamon)
Guilmon X4 with fiery tail 10 fiery wings and the fiery spear and a cannon.

Gallantmon X5 (Gallantmon+Magnamon+Magnadramon+Dracomon+3 Bebydomon+Firamon)
Gallantmon with Magnamon's golden armor, Magnadramon throned cape, Draco Lance and Fira shield.

Gallantmon CX5 (Gallantmon CM+Magnamon+Magnadramon+Dracomon+3 Bebydomon+Firamon)
Gallantmon CM with Magnamon golden armor, Magnadramon's ten wings, Draco sword and Fira shield.

ReptiGallantmon (Gallantmon+Reptiledramon)
Gallantmon without his cape riding Reptiledramon without his wings.

REMEMBER! Random names are RANDOM names >3>

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Xros Wars Team

Army: Dorumon (Main Digimon) Alphamon (Cho Shika of Dorumon) Gallantmon (Power house and sneak attacker) Angemon (Scout and balanced attack and defense) Starmon (Equipment) Pickmons (5) (Equipment) Paildramon (Artillery and long range combat) MarineAngemon (Healer) Zudomon (Water Transport) Garurumon (Ground Transport) and Ryudamon (Ultimate secret weapon and close combat support)

Digi-Xros
Dorumon + Starmon and Pickmon= Dorumon Star Sword

Attacks: Star Sword and Metal Ball

Dorumon + Garurumon= Dorumon Garuru Blaster (A Laser Gun that shoots out Fox Fire)

Attacks: Fox Fire from Blaster and Metal Ball

Dorumon + Angemon= DorumonX2 (With 2 of Angemon's wings, his arms, helmet and staff and Dorumon becomes taller)

Attacks: Metal Hand Of Fate, Holy Metal Balls and Metal Angel rod.

Dorumon + Angemon + Garurumon= DorumonX3 (Dorumon as the main body, Angemon gives his arms, 2 wings, staff and helmet, Garurumon becomes the legs and gives his power and speed to the whole body along with blue stripes.)

Attacks: Garuru Fire, Enflamed Hand of Fate, Fusion Metal Ball, and the finisher is Blazing Metal Rod attack.

Dorumon + Angemon + Garurumon + Starmon and Pickmon= DorumonX4 with a blue flamed star sword and increased defense due to rod now serving a defensive purpose.

Attacks: same as X4 except the finisher is Blazing Metal Sword.

DorumonX4 + Zudomon= DorumonX4Z with Zudomon's shell and Thor's hammer

Dorumon + Angemon + Garurumon + Paildramon + Star and Pickmon= DorumonX5 (Same as X4 with Paildramon's Machine guns, chest armor, adds 2 dragon wings to X4, makes X4 bigger and has spikes on arms)

Attacks: Holy Cable Catcher, Metal Blaster, Holy Fist, Garuru Fire and the finisher is Desperado Fox Fire Blaster

DorumonX5 + Gallantmon= DorumonX5G (DorumonX5 with Gallantmon's Crimson Cape, Gram Lance and Aegis Shield that replaces the rod. The Star Sword enflames the Gram Lance, gives Dorumon power over lightning)

Attacks: Metal Royal Joust, Desperado Lightning Barrage, Fox Fire Stike, and the Finisher is Final Metal Elysion

Alphamon + Gallantmon= AlphamonGX (Alphamon with Gallantmon's Gram Lance, Aegis Shield, and Crimson Cape)

Attacks:
Royal Joust of Soul: Covers the Gram Lance with Digitalization of Soul and stabs the enemy with it.

Final Seikan Gradalpha: Fires the Seikan Gradalpha from the Aegis Shield with 100 times the power of a normal Seikan Gradalpha.

Finisher, Final Soul Elysion: Unleashes energy from another dimension from the Aegis Shield, the 2nd most ultimate annihilation attack.

Alphamon + Ryudamon = ??? Secret ;)

Alphamon + Gallantmon + Angemon + Garurumon + Paildramon + Starmon + Pickmon + Ryudamon= AlphamonX7 (I'll leave him to your imagination)

Attacks: Infinite Destruction: brings the power of all the combined digimon into one unstoppable blast.

Erasing of Fate: Deletes the enemy with the strike of a hand.

Soul Blaster: Blasts the enemy from shoulder mounted machine guns empowered by Angemon's holy power and Alphamon power over dimensions.

Finisher, Galaxy Burst: Takes the Aegis Shield and unleashes the full power of AlphamonX7 in a single annihilating beam.

Miscellaneous Xrosses.

Dorumon + MarineAngemon= MarineDoruAngemon

I suggest we all stop Xrosses at X7.

Last edited:

niedude

Don't forget to grin
I love to see a topic I created be revived >P

So,my new army!

Base, Strabimon!
Strabimon + Leomon = Lobomon (new version, a big strabimon with a single laser claymore and a white mane, no scarf)

Lobomon + sangloupmon = KendoGarurumon (different from the original one, is mostly purple like sangloupmon and has sangloupmons blades sprouting from most of his body)

KendoGarurumon + Reptiledramon = Magnagarurumon ( diffeernt from the original, same body, metallic grey Chrome digizoid wings that can retract to form a light armour to ease close combat, since this form is gunless)

Magnagarurumon + BladeKuwagamon = Magnagarurumon + Magna Laser (Magnagarurumon ML, BladeKuwagamon fully fuses into Magnas right hand to form a device that works as a powerful Magna Sword or Magna beam Cannon)

Lobomon + BladeKuwagamon + Kudamon (pre savers) = Beowolfmon ( Kudamon becomes the spear, Bladekuwagamon becomes the weapons. Saddle, missile free, but gets bladekuwagamons electric powers!)

Leomon + Reptiledramon = AirLeomon ( flying leomon with chrome digizoid armor, can be combined with bladekuwagamon or kudamon to enhance his own weapons)

Airleomon + Sangloupmon = SlashAirLeomon (any digimon fused with sangloupmon gets blades and gets the prefix slash or Blade, in this particular case though, Airleos body AND wings get sangloups blades, and with chrome digizoid armor, slashairleomon can just fly by or through his enemies and cut them or impale them. Slash Commet Punch, his most powerful attack, punches his enemy with the force of a commet and cuts everything around the wound, very few enemies resist)

Meanwhile, while Slashairleomon handles the air,air, ground battles...

BladeKuwagamon + Strabimon = MetallifeKuwagamon (note Blade Kuwagamon as a base, otherwise hed become a bladeor some weapon. Same as regular metallifekuwagamon, except blue and with a Strabimon snout on the chest from where Mini Magna Cannon can be fired)

Kudamon + Sangloupmon = Leppamon (picture a dark Leppamon, and thats what you get with this. The tail blade is exactly the same, and that is where Sangloupmon-s consciousness is, similar to dorurumon and ballistamon being in X3s shoulders)

Just though of this new one

Leppamon + Reptildedramon = JetChirinmon (a dark purple Chirinmon with reptiledramons armour)

Those arent all, but they are the ones I can remember right now.
But I do have some weapons!

Kudamon + sangloupmon = Vampire Mace (kudamon becomes and extendable staff while sangloupmon is curled up at the end, becoming a ball surrounded by purple blades)

Some Digimon as base + Blade Kuwagamon + Strabimon = Some Digimon + Mini Magna Slasher (a small cannon mounted on an arm resembling strabimon with a mouth open. Fires a light beam or extends a beam sword. Not as powerful as youd expect, good for three good shots)

Kudamon + BladeKuwagamon = Blade Spear (same routine, kudamon becomes spear, Bladekuwagamon becomes a blade at the end, can electrify opponents)

ReptileDramon + Kudamon = Giant Chrome Axe ( kudamon becomes the handle, reptiledramon becomes an axe, not hard to imagine)

I think its long enough for now xD

Please give me your thoughts on it ^^

Lee Sin

Formerly MegaLeaf
Man a whole army huh, that's a lot to think about.......

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
I agree there is so many digimon I like lol
Its kind hard to make a whole team.

My team would include at least one digimon from each season though.

5blackout55

Ace Trainer Blackout
It used to be so simple where digimon just evolve like pokemon (S1) then came Armour (S2) then DNA (S2) then Bio-merging (S3) then spirits (S4) then DNA-Charge (S5) then Bio-DNA charge (S5) and now Xros (S6) whats left is X-evolution...

New Topic which of the listed evolutions above is your faviouite and name a Digimon which comes from that category

My is DNA and X : Omimon X

Last edited:

Kamotz

God of Monsters
New Topic which of the listed evolutions above is your faviouite and name a Digimon which comes from that category.

As a whole I'd have to say I like X-Evolution most. The designs are really just a lot more intricate and visceral. And the Digimon essentially keep the same forms and abilities while getting a big power boost. I mean, look at Magnamon, for example. His original design is pretty cool, but looked out from an outside perspective (outside Digimon) it's kinda...goofy. Then look at Magnamon X. It looks so much cooler.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Which of the listed evolutions above is your favourite and name a Digimon which comes from that category

Biomerge is probably my favourite. And Justimon because he's plain awesome.

Armored Zangoose

Which of the listed evolutions above is your favourite and name a Digimon which comes from that category?

DNA and Milleniummon, I don't know why, and X-Evolution and Megidramon X, because all digimon look so awesome as X Digimon.

Lee Sin

Formerly MegaLeaf
Which of the listed evolutions above is your favorite and name a Digimon which comes from that category.

Torn between Bio-Digivolution and Spirit Evolution. I dunno why I just think its cool becoming a Digimon. For Bio-Digivolution I would say MegaGargomon (of course) and for Spirit Evolution I would say Lobomon.

Infernape77

Which of the listed evolutions above is your favourite and name a Digimon which comes from that category?
I likethe Bio-Merge and X Evolution: Gallantmon (and Gallantmon X)!

Taodragon

Training Anaylst

X-evolution easily, I loved the new style they used for the X-digimon and I also I liked the story behind it.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
My favourite Digivolution would have to be DNA and Biomerge. Though I will give a shout-out to Armor, and how underpowered it is (excluding Magnamon)

DigiXros would be in my list to, if it was used correctly. It's just a weird DNA the way it is now, but if it was used as turning a digimon into a weapon and equiping it (which is how it started as and mostly is) it'd be fine. Though when you go on and make HiMonitamon by fusing all three, or Shoutmon XnumbersB, I go wth?

Beelzemon has a kickass cannon, wings of a fallen angel, and the Xros version even has him wearing armor. Then why do they take from him only the legs and the cannon (which XnumbersB never uses anyway)

And Xrossing Starmon with Beelzebumon should not make him stronger (unless he made the strmon into shuriken or some sort of magnifying device...)

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
^thanks for telling us lol

New Topic which of the listed evolutions above is your faviouite and name a Digimon which comes from that category.

Mine would have to be digisoul as well *the power of the heart says banchouleomon lol*

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Which of the listed evolutions above is your faviouite and name a Digimon which comes from that category.

I like armour, mainly because it is the most underated Digivolution. Fave Amour Digimon is Magnamon.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
So, who was thinking of a new Digimon RPG and how is that going?
Im in the mood to join a couple. I need to boost my writing skills too.

Meanwhile, new topic to revive this thread.

Which do you think is more powerful, the AncientGreymon and AncientGarurumon, or the fused form of both their legacies, Aldamon and Beowolfmon?

I should only comment on this later, but I'll do it now. I think the ancient digimon are the strongest form. Logically, it would seem they would be of around equal power, since with both halves they should equal the hole. Truth is, we need to remember each spirit is not exactly half of their power, but some of it.

Magna and Emperor are a different case. They absorb both parts of six of the ancients. Even if not inheriting their full power, they get a good bunch of it from 6 of them.

What do you guys think about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.