• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuriousHeartless

Umm, either my thing about an attribute motif in tamers up a few posts, or the upcoming Digimon MMORPG, I'm not sure which. Go ahead and comment on both, actually.

Lee Sin

Formerly MegaLeaf
There's a new Digimon MMORPG coming out? What's it called?

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Really? There is?
I thought it was the game that is coming on the psp

About the atributes i recognized that too lol
Currently watching that season

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
First, a question: Do you all know of some sort of large, online MMORPG based on the digiworld? I mean, you can pick your partner from any rookie and just derp around in the digiworld. If they don't have that, I wish they would...

Second: Woo Hoo: Finally convinced my buddies Rishid and Amelio to join a digimon band with me. We are dressed up as different digimon. I am Arukenimon, Rishid is Mummymon, and Amelio is Wizardmon. I know, Wizardmon makes no sense, but it is still awesome. If we had a non-wanky camera, I'd show but derp.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Nah, they aren't brothers. They act like brothers, but no. And we did notice the irony of having an Egyptian guy dressed as Mummymon. :)

If anyone's wondering, I'm on lead vocals and guitar, Mummymon/Rishid is on Drums, and Wizardmon/Amelio is on bass. We're gonna go practice at around 8. I'll let you know how it goes.

Also, that is interesting. I never though about taht before, but that makes sense. :)

CuriousHeartless

Nah, they aren't brothers. They act like brothers, but no. And we did notice the irony of having an Egyptian guy dressed as Mummymon. :)

If anyone's wondering, I'm on lead vocals and guitar, Mummymon/Rishid is on Drums, and Wizardmon/Amelio is on bass. We're gonna go practice at around 8. I'll let you know how it goes.

Also, that is interesting. I never though about taht before, but that makes sense. :)

What;s interesting, Mummymon digivolving form Wizardmon? After playing Dawn I just kinda picke dup Impmon->Wizardmon->Mummymon->Pharaohmon. I really just think it makes sense and I like it.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
I do, as well. Crud, now I have to get a digimon videogame. I've been wanting to play World for a long, long time, but can never find a copy. I recently found a copy of a Digimon World game for DS at my local Gamestop. When I get my school money (about $7000 this year. More money than I've ever seen in my life) I may buy it. I'll see how much I have left after bills, rent, new clothes, new computer (this one's getting wonky, and my mom wants it for herself) and other things we need.

Rishid and I have been doing this for a while, but we've never played in front of people because we play a lot of Red Hot Chili Peppers, and it's hard to make a go of it without a bassist. Amelio will do it as long as he can be Wizardmon. He loves Wizardmon. Cried for him when Myotismon killed him.

CuriousHeartless

Well it seems that you're college age, am I right? And they'd probably be around your age, so he'd be a little kid at the time of Myotismon's murder on Mummymon, so it's not too bad.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Sorry about that, Hotshot.

Ohhh it looks fun
Is it hard to play if you dont understand korean?

Unfortunately, you have to be a official Korean citizen to play the game there, so hopefully we just have to wait a little bit longer until it comes out over here.

Taodragon, you can also start as Keenan with Falco (or so I have heard, but he isnot available during beta)

And Im probaply gonna start with Agumon :D Triple Revolver FTW
And no I dont mind you calling me Amphy, Kissmygrass. Are you going to start playing it too Taodragon? We could make a clan for this club if its only possible :D

On other news, I will be going on a trip that lasts a week or so, I will post when I get back from there.

I agree, we should definately should make a small band of players when the game comes out. Also, have a great time on your trip!

Btw, that's really cool that you have a Digimon band Nemmeh.

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

Wait, so let me guess. Rishid's going to be human mummymon, right? Because it might be easier to play a guitar in a blue chauffer's costume than while wrapped up in gauze. ANd you will be human form too because it'll take a lot of effort and time to make an Arukenimon body.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Yeah. And Rishid plays drums, I play guitar. Part of me was thinking of making a "battle form" arukenimon body out of paper mache and using it to hide my wheel-chair, but I don't think that will work. Heh, when people ask why Arukenimon is in a wheelchair, I'll say: "I was attacked by Malomyotismon. Man, if he attacked you like that, you'd need to be in one, too."

CuriousHeartless

Oh, you're in a wheelchair? That may have been a pretty cool idea actually. Hilarious reason btw, but you need something for if someone says something like, "But he killed Arukenimon, not made her need a wheelchair."

Lee Sin

Formerly MegaLeaf
Actually, didn't Digimon Battle come out about 7 YEARS after the original?

Status
Not open for further replies.