• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Depends on what digimon I had. If I had something unthreatening, I guess I'd tell them.

Though if My Gabumon could freely digivolve back to Tsunomon, I'd just say its a plushie I won at the fair or smth. It's easy enough to feed and you don't need to hide it, since it does look like a cool plushie.

Though I guess I'd tell them sooner or later. Especially cause I'm pretty sure my dog would pick up on it.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
You might get a few weird looks about talking to an electronic device. =P

XD Well disappearing to the Digital World for hours in a day will make people suspicious anyways. I'm lucky in the fact that my parents aren't home most of the time. The only problem would be explaining how I'm eating so much food which I'm feeding Guilmon with lolz. Then again I could keep him as Gigimon and then he would a bit less or get some digital food for him.

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
If you were a Digidestined/Chosen Child, would you let your parents know, or would you keep it secret?

complex. See, I live with my divorced mother. But I'm 18 (until the 25th comes around) and my boyfriend lives here too (long story). So I don't think I would make my mom worry about her youngest son and only child who still keeps in contact with her regularly. Besides, I'm an adult. I don't need mommy's approval for everything I do.

On a different note, since fanfic has been spoken of, I would like to mention that I have a fic up on FFN (same name as here), called Blackest Age: Dawn Approaches. It's supposed to be a darker take on a new journey, If anyone wants to read it, feel free.

Oh, and by the way, you may call me Kairne *bows dramatically*

5blackout55

Ace Trainer Blackout
XD Well disappearing to the Digital World for hours in a day will make people suspicious anyways. I'm lucky in the fact that my parents aren't home most of the time. The only problem would be explaining how I'm eating so much food which I'm feeding Guilmon with lolz. Then again I could keep him as Gigimon and then he would a bit less or get some digital food for him.

Unless you are in the 1st season Digimon World...

If you could combine 3 seasons ablities of the digivices from diff seasons and use the design of 1, which design and abilities would you choose?

Season 2: DNA and armour

Season 3/4: Human turned Digimon

Season 6: Xros

Last edited:

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
If you could combine 3 seasons ablities of the digivices from diff seasons and use the design of 1, which design and abilities would you choose?

I'd go with the design of the Adventures 02 one and just the first two season's abilities (dispelling Black Gears, digivolution, maybe DNA and armor abilities).

Though I try to pretend seasons after 2 never happened

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion

I would use the design of the 4th season digivices the D-Tector. As for the 3 abilities of my digivice I would choose the Digisoul style of evolution from Savers, Card swiping from Tamers and DNA evolution from 02.

niedude

Don't forget to grin

This is pretty simple for me. I'd use 4ths Digivive for the looks, and then:

Second Season's DNA.
THird Season's Biomerge
6th Seasons Xrossing.

Though Burst Digivolution to go byound Mega is something to consider.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt

Why DNA when you can xros?

Season 4: Spirit Evolution
Season 5: Burst
Season 2: DNA

EDIT: changed em all. Now I can become a digimon, burst digivolve, and then DNA with someeone. Who wants to DNA with me? XD

For Style I'd go with Adventure 02 style.

Last edited:

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Why DNA when you can xros?

I think that there is a big difference in Xros and DNA evolution. Xros just has one digimon with other digimon adding to it's power while DNA actually combines the digimons into another digimon. Not always true since some Xros are pretty much DNA evolutions but there is a distinct difference.

Last edited:

Lee Sin

Formerly MegaLeaf
Season 3 style Digivolution.
Season 4 Spirit Evolution.
Season 6 Digi-Xrosing.

I don't know how that's all gonna fit together, but I hope it will somehow. :p

5blackout55

Ace Trainer Blackout

Season 4 Spirit Evolution.
Season 6 Digi-Xrosing.

I don't know how that's all gonna fit together, but I hope it will somehow. :p

Im thinking Double Digi Spirit Evolution through Xros... o_O and surprisingly nobody wants normal digivolutuion O.0

Last edited:

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Im thinking Double Digi Spirit Evolution through Xros... o_O and surprisingly nobody wants normal digivolutuion O.0
Seasons 1,2,3 and 5 all had what you could call "normal digivolution". 2 definitely had the same as 1,3 and 5 were just different styles. 4 obviously wasn't and 6 is questionable. I changed all my Digivolution styles. ^See post higher up.

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

On a side-note, can anyone help me come up with a desription of Lunamon for my fanfic, she's just so complex I can't really think of one.
Anyone, please? I'll credit you? And for all who see this and are wondering, my fanfic is called Digimon: Tamer's War.

What about you? If you were a Digidestined/Chosen Child, would you let your parents know, or would you keep it secret?
I'd probably yell so loud when I first find him out of a mixture of shock, disbelief, and pure joy that everyone in a mile radius would know about my knew partner.

Look like a D-Arc, and have armor digivolution, DNA digivolution, and normal digivolution from season 2, card slash capabilities from season 3, and, uhh. Blast mode from season 5 I guess.

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
has anyone tried downloading dmo? I tried but it still says that i havent accepted the terms, allthoght i have accepted them..does Anybody else have this problem?
Also grass, make the lunamon a lunatic who likes noodles :D

CuriousHeartless

has anyone tried downloading dmo? I tried but it still says that i havent accepted the terms, allthoght i have accepted them..does Anybody else have this problem?
Also grass, make the lunamon a lunatic who likes noodles :D

She's just a background character to allow cameos by Sayo and Koh, I just can't think up a good way to describe her body because it's supposed to be rabbit like, but it is just so weird. I also need to describe Koh, but I can do that myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.