• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
If you can't describe Lunamon, or anything, then you have no business writting, simple as that.

Just say she's a bipedal rabbit with a skirt weaved by her own skin, coloured white with streaks of purple, with ears as big as she is and bearing a peculiar horizontal crescent moon the colour of gold in her forehead.

Done.

If you really wanna say something is hard to describe, try Dianamon.

CuriousHeartless

Skirt? Never thought of that to try and describe the weird dress thing. Thank you so much, that was the only part I found really hard. Why is Dianamon so hard?

niedude

Don't forget to grin
..... look at her

That thing's got so many details youll never be able to make the reader picture it clearly.

And you can call it whatever you like, I tipped that in thirty seconds before I even googled it. If not a skirt call it a dress of her own flesh, a cloth from her own skin, I dunno, smth. That was just an example.

CuriousHeartless

Good point. Has anyone else noticed that some digimon have a large amount of details, and sometimes really stupid ones like how Musyamon has two different kinds of feet.

5blackout55

Ace Trainer Blackout
Hey guys at Joymax they have started the beta for Digimon Masters. I've decided to download it since I have some free time to play. So if you join up then let me know so we can make a group.

Where can I download it? plz don't give me a megaupload link I can't download it from there

Last edited:

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Hype means nothing. The game itself could be fine from the official source in Korea, but the Download we have available elsewhere is the problem. That's what's full of viruses and spyware, etc.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Where can I download it? plz don't give me a megaupload link I can't download it from there

lolz What does Megaupload have against you? Anyways go google Joymax and download from the download tab. You can read up on the rules and how to play over there. BTW the game is about 500 something MB to download so make sure you have space.

Also Griff and Charizard I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with digimon online. I looked up complaints but I only found a couple online so maybe you guys were just unlucky.

I've already downloaded it so if I get a virus I'll let you know although my Guilmon will take care of it using his Threat Fire and AVG attacks/programs. ;)

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Nah, didn't bother.

Well like I said I'll let you know if I got a virus. But Digimon Masters is in beta anyways. Maybe if a whole bunch of us get in with no problems you can join us without worry. :) Also its good to use Firefox because it scans anything you download although I dunno how reliable that is on a file.

rotrum

Ice Cold
I'm not gonna trust DMO, just yet. I mean, I played Korean Digimon RPG, and immediately started playing it again when it became English, and I didn't have problems (Well, virus-related problems atleast. Getting onto a Korean MMO is like trying to break into a 500 foot-thick safe.)

But Iunno, Joymax just seems a bit off to me. Although postponing the CBT didn't surprise me.

Hi people. I'm, still alive!

CuriousHeartless

Crap, I thought I might have not stabbed you enough times.

Anyways, I;m not allowed to download anything onto my dad's computer, so unfortunately, I cannot play it until I save up enought to get my own computer or something. Is it any good of a game?

Lee Sin

Formerly MegaLeaf
Sorry I gave up on those kinds of games. Last time when I got Digimon Battle, I had to play it at least once a week or it won't work anymore and then if I get a new patch it installs all this random crap onto my computer such as files that are completely empty that I can't get rid of until like my 10,000th try.

Status
Not open for further replies.