• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Meh, I'd probably be up for it

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I don't know a better way to respond then.
Me%20Gusta.png

You make it sound like it's a bad thing. ;)

If you were to open a brothel for digimon, which three digimon would be your star digi-hos.

Lilithmon, Venusmon and Kinkakumon for females

MangaAngemon, Devimon and Lucemon Falldown mode

CuriousHeartless

Okay then. I am changing the subject faster than Merukimon can travel (Which is very very fast).

Rumble Time! Four ultimates meet up in Toy Town and decide to duke it out. These ultimates are: Monzaumon, Pandamon, Warumonzaemon, and Etemon. No evol;utions or assistance from outside Digimon, so, who would win?

I think Pandamon, he is supposed to be a stronger but less popular version of Monzaemon and I believe Warumonzaemon has the same strength as Monzaemon so that really only leaves Etemon who lost to the first ultimate he battled and even when iproved was severely hurt by Zudomon so saying Pandamon could beat him isn't that far of a stretch.

5blackout55

Ace Trainer Blackout
Okay then. I am changing the subject faster than Merukimon can travel (Which is very very fast).

Rumble Time! Four ultimates meet up in Toy Town and decide to duke it out. These ultimates are: Monzaumon, Pandamon, Warumonzaemon, and Etemon. No evol;utions or assistance from outside Digimon, so, who would win?

Etemon cause he can de-digivolve all of em with 1 attack XD

Taodragon

Training Anaylst

I think Etemon would be the winner in this case. IIRC, none of the other Digimon have a strong advantage over him and his suit can endure attacks (better).\

Edit: There's also the rumor that he controls Monzaumon, so that gives him another advantage.

Last edited:

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt

I guess I think Pandamon would win. Or Etemon. Idk why just wanted to answer my opinion.

Lee Sin

Formerly MegaLeaf

Hotshot

HOLY FREAKING COW. You have no idea how excited this has made me. And as a villain.... Hm. Not sure how that's going to work...but it sounds interesting.

Anywho. New topic:
Which Digimon has the most Christmas spirit?

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Yay, it's Hotshot. It really is Christmas now!

He might be more an antagonist than a proper villain, but I guess we'll see. Maybe it's the same deal as what happened to Puppetmon.

Gigas. Hohohoh! SantaAgumon, I'd say.

Hotshot

Yay, it's Hotshot. It really is Christmas now!

Yup. Haha...just got back from vacation in Florida. (Where I had to pay ten bucks for internet. Not about to happen.)

Gigas. Hohohoh! SantaAgumon, I'd say.

Hm. I guess I didn't think of SantaAgumon at the time. Let's go beyond him now. Besides SantaAgumon, which Digimon has the most Christmas spirit? Hah.

Lee Sin

Formerly MegaLeaf
Maybe Deramon, that bush of a tail made me think it was a wreath when I first saw it....

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Hey, welcome back Hotshot! :)

I'm also thinking Frigimon, maybe with the Icemon being stand-ins for the elves (or Petermon, since he doesn't want to grow up anyway).

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
[img139]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-BeGdW09FJGA/TvZPwz70MbI/AAAAAAAACt4/5HK2qx_1h2g/s912/1324764369164%252520%2525281%252529.jpg[/img139]

Best Digimon season? Quite possibly. Let's wait and see.

Discussion in spoiler tags, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.