• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Yeah, Digimon was dead. Apparently they decided it is finally time to revive it. Hopefully this could mean a revitalization in the games too. We probably won't get any of the ones that have already been released, but this does raise the hope of future games getting to America (No news on Europe or Australia as far as I know).

Well the recent DVD set for Adventure is selling incredibly well and Masters is doing ok, so hopefully that's a good sign of things to come. :)

Escheria

Ray Tracer
"Terra Force"

Ahem, hello everyone, I would like to join the club!

I'm looking for people to discuss the Digimon games and anime, since I've spent a lot of time recently to rewatch all the seasons I can. At the moment watching Savers :3

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Oh God, Savers?
Best of luck to you. Hope your brain doesn't attempt to commit suicide from watching that xO
Dark greetings aside, hope you have fun here (Just to clarify, I'm not a co-owner or anything, so I can't really accept you, you'll have to wait for Hotshot or Gryff)

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I would love to join the digimon club. Terra force!, (hope that gets everyone excited :) )

I love digimon I even call it Pokemon's cousin. I am a huge fan of Digimon world 1 and 2. I have played 3 4 Dawn Dusk and Champion. There is an online game that I have been playing for over a year. Its alright but I enjoy it very well called Digimon Masters.

My favorite digimon is the Original Agumon line.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Hello pamizard. I'm guessing you'll get accepted by Hotshot or Griff soon but I just thought I'd say that I also am a huge fan of Digimon World. I actually completed it (as in beat Machinedramon, not like got all the medals) quite recently on an emulator which makes the game around 100X less frustrating in my opinion. But I'd say it's certainly one of the best, if not the best digimon world game there is. Did anyone ever get the japanese Digimon World Re:digitize for PSP? I'd like to know if it was good.

TheGreaterLucario

Hello, TheGreaterLucario here. I'm a big Digimon fan. Alas, I'm kinda' dissapointed that Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Red/Blue (DS) didn't get a U.S release... I was REALLY hoping to be able to use Shoutmon.... AND have access to all the Digimon from Lost Evolution.... (I want Examon... :( )

Edit: Just read the rules, So... "Terra Force"
I'm going to go ahead and claim Gigimon as my In-Training (assuming he's not taken).

Last edited:

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Escheria and Pamizard: You're accepted. Trouble is, Hotshot kind of disappeared and the club's kind of... 'slow-going' would be an understatement. Hopefully he'll be back soon.

TheGreaterLucario: Check the rules to join the club. I'm hoping they localize some newer Digimon games soon too.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Oh God, Savers?
Best of luck to you. Hope your brain doesn't attempt to commit suicide from watching that xO
Dark greetings aside, hope you have fun here (Just to clarify, I'm not a co-owner or anything, so I can't really accept you, you'll have to wait for Hotshot or Gryff)

Wishing me luck? I really enjoyed the dub version :O I'm glad there's at least one Digimon dub well made. I won't say the story is the best, that title goes to Tamers imho, but the Savers theme song just made me not skip any digivolutions in Savers, unlike previous seasons (watched them in Japanese and still skipped digievos :p)

However, I just started Xros and so far the digimon combine concept seems kinda awkward... and Shoutmon gets on my nerves, lol.

Escheria and Pamizard: You're accepted. Trouble is, Hotshot kind of disappeared and the club's kind of... 'slow-going' would be an understatement. Hopefully he'll be back soon.

TheGreaterLucario: Check the rules to join the club. I'm hoping they localize some newer Digimon games soon too.

Hooray :3 Well, as long as there are a few active members it should do fine.

Last edited:

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
OH nice well this is great I really hope Hotshot comes back

Anyway the Digimon ONline game I'm on is pretty nice I've kinda been on it for over a year now. If any of you are interested in checking it out let me know.

I wonder if they will ever make a Digimon game for the WiiU? That would be pretty cool :)

Escheria

Ray Tracer

Anyway the Digimon ONline game I'm on is pretty nice I've kinda been on it for over a year now. If any of you are interested in checking it out let me know.

I wonder if they will ever make a Digimon game for the WiiU? That would be pretty cool :)

Online? :O If it needs no installation (have Linux) then I'm joining the boat :D

And a Digi game for WiiU? Eh, I'd rather have a 3DS one, a 3D one like the newest pokemon.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Online? :O If it needs no installation (have Linux) then I'm joining the boat :D

And a Digi game for WiiU? Eh, I'd rather have a 3DS one, a 3D one like the newest pokemon.

From what I remember, Digimon Online was something that you had to download. It would be nice if they made a normal DS version as well if they're going to make a 3DS version. Some people still have not upgraded. How big is the upgrade? My friend almost always plays hers in the non-3D mode, so I do not know how good the 3D part of it is.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China

Funny you should say that, because they are making one... sort of... They are doing a port of Re: Digitize for the 3DS, which may have a chance of being localized in the States. What with the Xros Dub coming out this fall.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan

Do you mean Digimon Masters Online?

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Wait Xros Wars is finally getting localized? That sounds great, I just hope the dub lives up to the Japanese version. And if they made a 3DS version of re:digitize in US I'd be ecstatic as I just finished Digimon World recently (loved it), and I wouldn't be too much of a rookie at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.