• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megchan

God IS in Control
actually that is where you are wrong!
Hotshot still havent written him/ her on the list yet so mwahaha. But yesh your write s/he wrote it on the last oage. but not yet member anyway.

As for the last topic i got more:
Bokomon - Normal
Goburimon - Fight
Gomamon - Water
Penguinmon - Ice
Kumamon - Fight
Monmon - Normal
Kotemon - Steel
Numemon - Poison

Shadowfaith isn't on the member list either and you didn't get on her case. D:< And where in the rules does it say that your not a member until your name is on the member list?

Also could have sworn Pipimon was Baby II. :/

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Terra Force! #Gecko# is back to the Digimon Club! I want to claim Koromon as you know my favorite Digimon is WarGreymon... Oh yeah, can I join?

Hotshot

BTW: you say that im a tamer, can i claim a digimon not being in training then?

Yes, you may choose any level Digimon.

Crud, why a specific level? The other thread we could claim any ol' Digi. And I'm not sure what all is what level, is there a list somewhere? Either way, my Datirimon claim is invalid then since it's a baby. But it doesn't have any known evos!

Actually, I forgot to mention that I am keeping In-Training and 'Baby' together, so your Datirimon claim was valid.

Terra Force! #Gecko# is back to the Digimon Club! I want to claim Koromon as you know my favorite Digimon is WarGreymon... Oh yeah, can I join?

Sure...I'll add everyone to the list in a sec...

Oh sorry then -.-
Ey hotshot, can you change my claim into wizardmon then ;p
new topics anyone?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I've got a topic idea...With the Will is having polls to determine the fan favorites in a bunch of catagories, and that includes shipping. But they forgot digi/digi shippings!

So, Favorite Digimon/Digimon shipping?

Mine's Bokomon and Neemon. Bokomon acts indifferent, but really he'd be lost without his yellow friend. And they're very close, and absolutely adorable.

My second favorite would be Arukenimon and Mummymon. Heck, it's canon on Mummymon's part.

Hotshot

Good topic, Blackjack.
Favorite Digimon/Digimon shipping?

Veemon and Gatomon definitely make a good couple...

Leomon

The digital warrior
Angemon/Magnaangemon and Angewoomon is perfect for eacother, they are actually made for eachother...

mangaeyes

Hhhhmmm...Do Impmon and Renamon count? They wind eachother up but theres love deep inside lol...

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan

Patamon/Gatomon makes the most sense, but I can't help but feel bad for Veemon. xD I don't really have a favorite since there haven't been many hints at any canon-wise.

Hotshot

Noooo, Patamon and Tailmon. D:<

That one certainly is what the writers intended, and it makes the most sense, but I always liked VeemonXGatomon.

New topic:
What got you into liking Digimon?
Well, for me it was partly the TV series. I had just started playing Pokemon (this was back when I was six). My grandpa was flipping channels when we came across a TV show that resembled Pokemon. (In fact, it was the episode, 'The Earthquake of MetalGreymon!') After that, I watched Digimon everyday and my parents bought me the videos. Then I got Digimon World and several of the Digivices and Tamagotchis. Good times, good times....

Last edited:

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Well, it took me a while. At first I thought it was gonna be like Pokemon, but one day I gave it a chance...and it was an Etemon episode. So I thought it was insanely stupid. But nothing like Pokemon at least!

But I chanced catch it later during the Myotismon arc and thought "hey, this is freakin' badass!" and then I was hooked. It didn't hurt any that Myotismon *and* Piedmon look like my favorite video game villian (seriously, look at Kefka from FFVI and tell me you don't see the resemblance).

Humans: JP % Zoey
Digimon: Gatomon & Wizardmon

I remember how i found out about digimon, i was in sweden for a day, and i bought a sticker album i though was cool, and it had the season 1 on it. i played it with my friend alot. Of course, i had no idea that agumon became to greymon, and though Greymon was a monster following them, and because of Izzy had a somewhat evil smile, i though he was the bad guy xP
And of course when i believe i like something, that i like it even if it was suckish, but it wasnt O: and now <3

Sorry I haven't been on in a while...

Sick :(

I remember when I was about 5 or 6... I was sleeping in my parents room on the floor because my new hadn't come in yet or something and I woke up early. I turned on the T.V and the third episode in season one was one. But it was like half way through because Gabumon had jsut digivolved into Garurumon. When I saw the end credits where it showed all of them digivolving I wanted to watch it because it looked so awesome.

Lol.

Leomon

The digital warrior
actually, my mom told me that it was starting a new series called digimon and so i watched it and well, look at me now...

Megchan

God IS in Control

Well, I first learned about Digimon while watching FoxKids, they showed a promotion for it and right away I thought 'Pokemon rip-off, not going to watch it!'

Well, several months later I'm flipping through the channels and noticed it was on FoxFamily (at that timethey had an Sunday morning anime block). So I decided to wacth it since nothing else is on. And I got instantly hooked. XD

Baam

Well i watched it when it first came out then forgot about it then a year later i saw it again and really got into it

Status
Not open for further replies.