• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangaeyes

201st post of mine...

Handymankg2 in your signature you give me credit for the userbar...

1) My name is Mangaeyes not Magnaeyes
2) I did not make any Userbar lol

Hotshot

Mangaeyes, you have 2010 points?! Wow. I'm assuming you will be doing point count yourself, then?

sorry i havent been active in forever, but my computer has been acting up, do i need to re join for being inactive for so long?
if so terra force, and i choose demimeramon as a partner

You're still in. Don't worry.

My 36th post here...

Okay, I'll change your points.

Just two more days till the RP...and the re-debut of Guardians!

Handy?

It's that one guy
Courage, Friendship, Knowledge, Faith, Sincerity/Purity, Love, Hope, Light and Kindness... these are the Crests in the Digimon Adventure universe! Which one do you think fits YOU the most?
Either friendship, knowledge or faith.

Probably faith the most, but it's a very tough decision.

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Courage, Friendship, Knowledge, Faith, Sincerity/Purity, Love, Hope, Light and Kindness... these are the Crests in the Digimon Adventure universe! Which one do you think fits YOU the most?

Definitively knowledge. I reckon that's what fits me most.

redpanda

Ooh, I like this question! I think knowledge, hope, or light... probably. Those three seem to fit me the most but I'm definitely not courage, I'm cowardly. ^_^

Need...to...stay...active!

Courage, Friendship, Knowledge, Reliability/Faith, Sincerity/Purity, Love, Hope, Light and Kindness... these are the Crests in the Digimon Adventure universe! Which one do you think fits YOU the most?

Knowledge, because I'm a lot like Izzy, just siting around on my computer, sometimes posting, sometimes researching, then getting high test scores.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Courage, Friendship, Knowledge, Reliability/Faith, Sincerity/Purity, Love, Hope, Light and Kindness... these are the Crests in the Digimon Adventure universe! Which one do you think fits YOU the most?

Uhh... I don't really know... Friendship or Hope maybe?

PikaCharmander

O.O I'm watching you

I gess friendship would would be mine because I'm always puting friends first.

Megchan

God IS in Control
First of all, you have to post a sign-up (As stated in the first post of this club). Second, sorry, but Gaomon's already taken.

(Man, I really need to update the list of taken characters...I'll go do that now...)

EDIT: Okay, I think that's all of 'em. (If I missed anyone, please don't hesitate to tell me!)

Oh, and here's an announcement:
Due to the fact that there have been many members who have kinda left the club (or just haven't been on in a loooong time), I have decided that the more active you are in the club, the more spotlight your character(s) will have in the fic. (Which will be updated over Christmas Break)

That's so mean Hotshot. =T.T= It's not my fault I've been so busy trying to find a job and have parents who think I spend too much time online to being with. D:

In all seriousness, I apologize for being inactive for so long. I'll do my best to be more active.

Gah, I have to go with Kindness. :3 'cause I'm very kind to others.

junpearl63

their rooms
Can my character be in the fic? I will take claim any spot on any team (if they accept me and if they have an opening spot).
Name: Jun Nakazato.
Jun is a quite different from the other girls. Her name is a boy's name, her personality is a lot like boys. She always wears her brother's old clothes (a white T-shirt and a black shorts) and a orange cap to hide her long brown hair so people sometimes think she is a boy (she would be very pretty if she get rid of her cap and wear dress). She is really stubborn, love football and baseball very much. No one can beat her in those games. She is also like to eat chocolate, especially her mom's chocolate cake.
Partner: Ryudamon.
Partner's evo: Fufumon>Kyokyomon>Ryudamon>GinRyuumon>Hisyarumon>OwRyumon
Ryudamon's personality: Ryudamon have a personality like Jun a lot. He and Jun fight all days (about some stupid stuff like food or who look more like a football star) but they really close to each other. Sometimes, Ryudamon looks more like Jun's tamer.

Last edited:

palkia1

Palkia Lover

Mine would probably be knowledge. I'm a lot like Izzy. I spend a lot of time on computers and i usually do very well in academic tests and such. His personality also fitted me best out of all the DD in Adventure

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Here's the problem. It'd be Sincerity, but not Purity. Does that still count?

mangaeyes

Friendship, Knowledge, Sincerity and Hope I think O_O

Hotshot

That's so mean Hotshot. =T.T= It's not my fault I've been so busy trying to find a job and have parents who think I spend too much time online to being with. D:

In all seriousness, I apologize for being inactive for so long. I'll do my best to be more active.

I wasn't meaning you, Megchan. I meant members who have not been active in more than three months or so. Your character(s) will remain in large roles.

Can my character be in the fic? I will take claim any spot on any team (if they accept me and if they have an opening spot).
Name: Jun Nakazato.
Jun is a quite different from the other girls. Her name is a boy's name, her personality is a lot like boys. She always wears her brother's old clothes (a white T-shirt and a black shorts) and a orange cap to hide her long brown hair so people sometimes think she is a boy (she would be very pretty if she get rid of her cap and wear dress). She is really stubborn, love football and baseball very much. No one can beat her in those games. She is also like to eat chocolate, especially her mom's chocolate cake.
Partner: Ryudamon.
Partner's evo: Fufumon>Kyokyomon>Ryudamon>GinRyuumon>Hisyarumon>OwRyumon
Ryudamon's personality: Ryudamon have a personality like Jun a lot. He and Jun fight all days (about some stupid stuff like food or who look more like a football star) but they really close to each other. Sometimes, Ryudamon looks more like Jun's tamer.

First of all, refrain from double-posting, please. This is your warning.

As for the sign-up, you're accepted, but please remember that your character may not receive much spotlight in the fic. (seeing as how you signed up the day before it re-debuted.)

Here's the problem. It'd be Sincerity, but not Purity. Does that still count?

I should think so.

Courage. I'm just the kinda block-headed guy Digimon needs to fill that spot.

Tomorrow is the re-debut of Digimon Guardians and the debut of Digital Destiny!

EDIT: Nevermind, I was so excited about the re-debut of Guardians, so I went ahead and posted it today! Yay! Go read Chapter One: Crimson Burst!

(I'm going to start the RP sign-ups tomorrow as planned)

Last edited:

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
New topic:

If you met a Digi-Gnome, what would your wish be?
I would wish for my own Digimon partner. That would be brilliant.

Of course, I'd wish for Dorumon, Dracomon or Ryudamon. Pretty much any Dragon Digimon. Angemon would be cool though...

Handy?

It's that one guy
Thought I'd just recap, I still own reservation over Elecmon in the RP! Deal, deal. Right, now, I love the way you've portrayed Roger and SnowGoblinmon in Tamers, Hotshot, great job with the chapter!

If you met a Digi-Gnome, what would your wish be?
I assume a Digi-Gnome grants you wishes, in which case, same as Storymasterb, except my partner would be something like a ModokiBetamon, cuddly but vicious, or even a Bearmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.