• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

csisps_26

Roark <3
If you met a Digimon Villain, what would you ask them? (redeemed villains count, so don't hesitate.)
Hmm... tough one. Does Crusadermon count? I.e. the one from Frontier?

Me: Hey, why do you like roses so much?
Crusadermon: >.> It's none of your business. (in his/''her'' dub accent)
Me: Are you a girl or a guy?
Crusadermon: -_-;;

Yeah... weird convo. ;)

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
If you met a Digimon Villain, what would you ask them? (redeemed villains count, so don't hesitate.)
Ken when he was evil

Gold: So Ken why did you make your own digimon
Ken: I thought he looked cool
Gold: But you already had one
Ken: It's a worm
Gold: Touche
Ken: What?

Avalon10210

Great Water Haver

I would ask Lucemon Shadowlord Mode...

"Why couldn't you break into the human world! The season ended to fast!"

I loved that season ._.

junpearl63

their rooms
If you met a Digimon villain, what would you ask them? (redeemed villains count, so don't hesitate.)
Me: Ok, Kouichi, how is your mom doing?
Kouichi: Good, but why do you ask a lame question like that?
Me: because I don't know what to ask. The other villains won't let me talk to them or they will kill me, Ken is on vacation, and you are the only one left!
Kouichi: Is this some kind of interview?
Me: Yeah, some things like that. It's for the club.
Kouichi: What club?
Me: Hey, Why are you asking me, am the one who ask you first!
EDIT: HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

I wish the very first topic is still here! But I currently have these:
1. Digimon Rumble Arena
2. Digimon World
3. Digimon World 2
4. Digimon World 3
5. Digimon World 4
6. Digimon Rumble Arena 2
7. Digimon World DS
8. Digimon World Dusk
9. Digimon World Dawn

And I've watched the first 4 seasons 'till the end! :D

redpanda

Am I allowed to post a new topic? If not, just ignore the following question...

Is there any digimon from the anime you want to see digivolve that doesn't really have a digivolution?
Well, I would have loved to see Culumon digivolve even though he isn't entirely a digimon. I was so excited when he was spinning in the air before the 4 sovereigns because I thought he would digivolve. I think it would be so cute! <3 Another digmon I would have liked to see digivolve is Neemon. It makes me laugh just thinking about it, it might be some really cool digimon! Or a giant rabbit thing wearing pants... And maybe I would like to see Datirimon digivolve.

Last edited:

Handy?

It's that one guy
Is there any digimon from the anime you want to see digivolve that doesn't really have a digivolution?
I'd like to see Elecmon get a propper evolution, as he definatley deserved a good evolution, but I'd also like to see Impmon get a champion Digivolution, as none was really specified. Well, apart from Beezlemon, but there has to be something inbetween Impmon and Beezlemon surely?

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I really have to go with Deltamon. He's a giant blue dino with three heads. That has got to grab a good Digivolution.

Anyway, Adventure 02 I've seen up to Samurai of Sincerity.

The Good, the Bad and the Digi: Quite funny. I liked Deputymon's reason for only taking the girls (cuase boys cheat), as well as Starmon and his Digimon Emperor lunchbox.

His Masters Voice: Strangest ep so far. So Kari starts getting weird stuff happening, like starting to fade out of the Real World. Then she gets taken to the Dark Ocean, finds a bunch of Divermon chained up with Dark Spirals and tries to free them. She then gets attacked by an Airdramon and can't fight back until, TK, Patamon and Gatomon somehow get in too. Pegasusmon can't beat an Airdramon (this is worse than the DarkTyrannomon being weaker than regualr Tyrannomon), so he has to take out the Control Spire, which is a lighthouse.

But I'm glad I endured that. Becuase of one thing: Angewomon. She is the coolest Digivolution in the series yet, mainly becuase she didn't do the regular spin and become new Digimon thing. Nope, she went with what I now judge the ancestor of Tamers Digivolutions. Proper, detailed transformation. And taking out that Airdramon in one shot: epicness.

And finally, the weirdest part yet. Angewomon frees the Divermon and they become these weird shadow... things and tell Kari their great undersea master wants her. Before telling her they want her to overthrow said undersea master. Angewomon fights them off and they leg it, tellign Kari their master will come for her (which to date he hasn't done. So much for evil threats!)

And finally, the great undersea master (AKA Dragomon) rises out of the sea precisely like a sea monster (which incidentally, he is sort of based on.) Between the TK and Kari shipping hints, epic Digivolution and weird sea monsters with Lovecraft Mythos based master, I couldn't decide whether I liked this ep at all.

Samurai of Sincerity: After spending an hour puzzling over His Masters Voice, I decided to leave it and move on. If one thing was funny, it was Digitamamon. I absolutely loved his over reaction to everything, his voice and his stupid currency change. Michael was... interesting. His voice was something I didn't really like so much.

But I did like Digitamamon becoming evil (again) and them trying to fight him. I also liked the two Myotismon references in the ep. If there wa sone funny moment, it ahd to be this:

Yolei: Rants.

Digitamamon: but...

Yolei: Rants some more

Yolei: Rants even more.

Yolei: Keeps on ranting until the Digi-Egg shows up.

Shurimon was downright epic. He's a weird ninja type thing who can extend his limbs, which end in blades. epic.

palkia1

Palkia Lover

Mostly similar to what most people have already said. Neemon and Bokomon from Frontier are two that I always wanted to see Digivolve. Datirimon from Adventure 02 would be nice to have a set Digivolution path for as well. I would have liked to see Piximon to Digivolve in Adventure. Maybe when he tried to fight off the Dark Masters. That would have been pretty cool.

Illusione-Tempus

storymasterb does have a point about the episode "His Masters Voice", which I've watched a looong time ago, but still is very strange. I must admit that I've forgotten about that episode. But when I read his point, it came back to me.

If one thing is for sure, it's Calumon! I just love him, he is so cute and cuddly.

Avalon10210

Great Water Haver

I agree with Mi10ticFan, Calumon would have really good digivolution line if you were to think about it.

mangaeyes

If you met a Digimon villain, what would you ask them?
Hey Jeri type you wierd pedo lady, did you have a bad childhood or something? I wanna know why your so messed up and don't try blaming this on the D-Reaper...

DigiManiac 123

Pro Trainer
Terra Force

May I join the club? Like my username, I am a Digimon Maniac. I'll claim DemiVeemon! If it's no longer available, then I'll choose Koromon!

EDIT: Mi10ticFan invited me. :)

Last edited:

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Terra Force

May I join the club? Like my username, I am a Digimon Maniac. I'll claim DemiVeemon! If it's no longer available, then I'll choose Koromon!

EDIT: Mi10ticFan invited me. :)

DemiVeemon is already taken, but Koromon is free. Welcome to the club. Hotshot should add you to the front page when he's next on.

How about a new topic?

What Digimon (or other being) would you have as a final enemy if you were to create a new Digmon series?

Leomon

The digital warrior
If you met a Digimon villain, what would you ask them?
To Metalseadramon "Why did you kill Whamon you son of a bi'***?"

Definatly Pixiemon, that little guy deserves it!

What Digimon (or other being) would you have as a final enemy if you were to create a new Digmon series?
Beelzemon, i really think he would fit as a final enemy, but as he has already been a big character in tamers then i would have machinedramon as i really thought he got too little screen time in adventures.

Edit: btw, i will try to be more active from now on, just forgotten about Serebii as a whole and thus i forgot this club, sorry.

Last edited:

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I'd have Ogudomon, Megidramon or Fanglongmon.

For Ogudomon, well, he's supposed to be the leader of the Seven Great Demon Lords and is somewhat unusual, being both a Virus and Vaccine type.

For Megidramon, Digital Hazard. It hasn't been covered in much detail and finding out a bit about that symbol sure would be good. Besides, Megidramon is awesome in a viral beast dragon kind of way.

Fanglongmon, maybe under virus influence or something. He'd be one of the best Digimon to use, considering he is possibly the strongest Digimon there is (except maybe Omnimon X).

Other beings, I'd do a human. Not Kurata, we need far better. Come on guys, Kurata was way below villain standard!

Demon of Light

The Pumpkin King
"His Master's Voice" is weird because it was written by Chiaki J. Konaka, the creator of Digimon Tamers. His style didn't quite fit the 02 style and I have a feeling the other writers didn't want to deal with the creepy Dagomon thing, which is why it was left as a "plothole" of sorts.

Pipimon, definitely. His Baby II form would be a ripe tomato! After that... well, I like the idea of a plant-y dragon line.

I know it sounds totally weird, but I would like to see Lampmon as a final enemy! Aheh, I don't know, he's an evil genie, I like that.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Ah, that explains it. I had a feeling it was different somehow (compared to the other 02 eps I've seen, it was just so... dark really.)

But the Tamers creator wrote it? Brilliant! That guy really does well sometimes, I'd say 'His Master's Voice' was only confusing becuase it didn't fit in.

Anyway, thanks for the explaination.

Status
Not open for further replies.