• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club, Version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Well, technically the topic isn't allowed as in the rules it says only one per day. Just post it tomorrow or something as we've already had a topic today.

I am working on the ranks for the club with a little help from #Gecko#. They should hopefully be up in a day or two

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
Takatomon.I've was only going to join one club, but I can't resist this one. May I join?

I've seen Savers as well as the rest. My favorite digimon would be Wargreymon, but I'll choose Minervamon.*SQUEEL*God, I love her. Favorite character would be Tai/Taichi and Marcus(Masaru).
(By the way, I'm rather big on Japanese terms so, please don't get confused with what I'm saying."D)

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Okay, welcome to the club SapphireSwampert.

The current topics are:

What is your favourite Digimon anime series?

There is an unnamed Digimon game that will come out on the wii, what would you like it to be?

Elementman-Novapoke

What?
Rarely any of you have played the games!

I've played several of the games; i've imported World DS and Dawn.
World DS is good, but battle spirit 2 is really good too.
However, my favourite Digimon game is Rumble arena 2, it's sorta like a Digimon version of the smash bros series.

Perhaps I could be the staff member in charge - or who mains in - the games?
Just a thought.

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Unfortunately i haven't managed to play many of the games. Only the first game on the GBA. Was that Battle Spirit 1. I'm not sure. What console is Rumble Arena 2. I am probably going to buy the newest Digimon game. What is the difference between World DS and Dawn.

And Elementman-Novapoke, i am going over your suggestions for the ranks as well as Gecko's. I am probably going to combine them. I'll probably post it tomorrow some time

mewmew202

woops sorry about the topic thing. And yay ranks soon lol. That will make things interesting lol. I must go back over the rules to doube check things lol. *slaps self* and now my pathetic attempt to avoid one liners has finally succeded. YAY!

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Unfortunately i haven't managed to play many of the games. Only the first game on the GBA. Was that Battle Spirit 1. I'm not sure. What console is Rumble Arena 2. I am probably going to buy the newest Digimon game. What is the difference between World DS and Dawn.
The difference is that Dawn has its counter-part with Digimon Dusk. The style of gameplay is the same, but there's a different plot and everything is different from each other(except gameplay style). Digimon World DS is probally better(slightly), but I got Dawn cause it was newer. :)

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Okay, i think i've got the point system figured out. Thanks to Elementman-Novapoke and #Gecko# for helping me make this. Tell me what you guys think. If you don't like it then it can be changed.

Required points:

Hatchling Baby:0

Young In-training: 50

Brave Rookie:100

Mature Champion:200

Human Spirit:250

Rare Armour:500

Powerful Ultimate:750

Beast Spirit:900

Wise Mega:1200

Chosen Child/Digidestined: Staff

Making Points:
Being active: 10-50 points per month (depends on activeness)
Bring in a new member: 20(New member must mention name)
Have a link to this club: 20
Draw good quality fan art: 30 (must meet owner/co-owner's approval)
Make a banner for the club: 50 (must meet owner/co-owner's approval)
If inactive for a month: -50 points

Also if you're going to be inactive for a while because something is going on like exams or you're going away for a while, state it before so that i don't take points away

I would like suggestions as to what you guys think and i will take them all under advisement.

Also, to use mewmew202 topic:

What is your favourite Digimon Anime Character?

Mine would probably have to be T.K. I think that he was awesome in Adventure 01. His Digimon is also cool. He was also really good in Adventure 02.

Last edited:

mewmew202

ok cool point system. However I think the points should be for like unnotified absense. Like say somebody had finals that month and needed to study it wouldn't be fair to have them fall in rank if they are normally active all the time. But if they just dissapear for a month that would be different. And I agree T.K. is pretty awesome he was my favorite charecter before Kari came in.

palkia1

Palkia Lover
ok cool point system. However I think the points should be for like unnotified absense. Like say somebody had finals that month and needed to study it wouldn't be fair to have them fall in rank if they are normally active all the time. But if they just dissapear for a month that would be different. And I agree T.K. is pretty awesome he was my favorite charecter before Kari came in.

OK, yeah i'll put the unnotified part in. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I'm glad you like the point system

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Tai and Zoey. Mainly Tai. His time on the screen as the leader was cool and kinda to dumb, but not as stupid as Davis. And I like how Zoey messes w/some of the guys.

And for the point system, I like it. They should they out points for breaking the rules, especially for the all hated SPAM. I have a very good feeling about this club.
;254;#Gecko#;254;​

palkia1

Palkia Lover
I'm thinking of changing the point system so that every time you post it's worth 10 points and making the ranks further apart. It makes it easier to judge a person's activeness in the club. Here is what it would be like:

Hatchling Baby:0

Young In-training: 50

Brave Rookie:100

Mature Champion:250

Human Spirit:500

Rare Armour:750

Powerful Ultimate:1000

Beast Spirit:1500

Wise Mega:2000

Chosen Child/Digidestined: Staff

Each post would be worth ten points and the other things would remain the same. It just makes it easier to judge the activeness of a member. Just tally up their posts

mewmew202

I suppose that would work a bit better and I like how there is now more space between ranks which makes it harder for people to get like the highest rank in one week. And yeah individual posts are much easier then monthly activeness.

palkia1

Palkia Lover
I have put all the ranks on the first post now so that's all sorted.

I'm thinking of making userbars for the club as links. I've requested a banner in the fan art section as i'm pretty bad at them but i might be able to make a userbar. It should be similar to the Turtwig one in my sig

It should have a sprite of a Digimon and that Digimon's Digidestined partner. I found some nice sprites on the internet

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!

Oikawa! He's so fascinating...one of the most interesting characters I've ever seen.

My favorite DD is JP. He reminds me of me.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
T.K! He's just awesome, with his personality. He had matured since the first one, but in both Adventure and 02, he's still lovable.

Someone else I like is Ken... I was surprised he was the Digidestined of Kindness at first, but I realized how pure his heart should've been if he had never gotten the Digivice from the dark. ;D

Third place goes to Kari, she's cute and annoying (because she pesters Tai a lot) lol. The only thing I don't like about her is that she gets into too much trouble. I hate it if the same person gets in trouble all the time, so I'm glad in 02 the one who needed saving was more of Ken.

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Okay, i have started making some userbars for the club. They could be used as links to the club in the sig if you have room.

Here are my first three:

Kari and Angewomon:
kariandangewomonuserbarcz9.jpg

Tai and Agumon:
taiandagumontu9.jpg

T.K. and Patamon:
patamonuserbarmh0.png

I know they're not fantastic but these are the only artistic thing i can make for the club. A banner should be coming up soon. I am basing these off the members favourite anime characters.

That means i still have J.P. and Zoe left to do i think

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
Password=Takatomon

I've been a Digimon fan for a long time.... It's high time that I join this club. (Man, I feel the urge to buy Digimon Collectable Cards... So I can play that exotic TCG too).

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Password=Takatomon

I've been a Digimon fan for a long time.... It's high time that I join this club. (Man, I feel the urge to buy Digimon Collectable Cards... So I can play that exotic TCG too).

You are accepted and are now at the rank of hatchling baby. Did you want to claim a Digimon?

Elementman-Novapoke

I'll try to make some userbars and maybe a banner or two, but don't expect anything amazing; I only have paint and my new laptop doesn't have PNG as a save option.

What are the dimensions for userbars?

Also, I have a huge migrane, so... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.