• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club, Version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotshot

Yes Instant...123, Gaomon is the blue dog with boxing gloves.
How do you like Gaomon? Should he fall off a cliff and never return? Or should he remain? Discuss.
Gaomon is okay as a rookie. When he digivolves he is better.
For those who want to know it, here is his digivolution line:
Gaomon--->Gaogamon--->MachGaogamon--->MirageGaogamon--->MirageGaogamon Burst Mode(His best form. I use it on my Digimon World Dusk team)
Now I don't know his in-training(its wanyamon in the games, but since Lalamon's in-training is Budmon and Agumon's is Koromon, Wanyamon may well be his in-training), but this is all true, it got this from Digimon World Dusk

Wanyamon is his *official* In-Training.

Oh yeah sorry Hotshot I'm just assuming that you want to be owner. Of corse if you don't then just say before I go on and on lol

I'm fine either way. I wouldn't mind being an owner, and I certainly don't mind being a co-owner.

Like someone else said, we should vote for the next onwer of the club. Co-Owners will make sure there's no arguments. Or... we could wait a few years to wait until someone steps it up for the club and members. Then,right now, lets just make Hotshot our "temporary leader" and see how things go. (I'm making a big deal out of this sorry).

'kay, but I don't think I'm allowed to take over a club. I think I have to make a new one.

mangaeyes

Okay but you can't vote for yourself. I vote for Hotshot to be the new owner of the Digimon Club. My reasons for this are: He is the second most frequent poster, he is a co-owner and because he has been holding this place together ever since Palkia left.

we dont need to vote i guess,just me being a tad jeaous that hotshot is gonna work on everything related to this club, and i can only make banners here... And the bannes is rarely used anyway...
but yeah,
Last topic we had: How do you like Gaomon? Should he fall off a cliff and never return? Or should he remain? Discuss
Last member joining: Leomon (i think, atleast he was the last one joining staying active)
Last word: "Last word:"
get going to work hotshot, and may this thread RIP (the "P" stands for pie!)

mangaeyes

Dragodynamite what will he do that you won't? You can make a fic if you really want to...the only thing that he and co-owners can do is accept and ban new members and if your so desperate to do that then..well I'm not sure why your desperate to do that!

Leomon

The digital warrior
im pretty sure DD meant the clubs fan fic...

How do you like Gaomon? Should he fall off a cliff and never return? Or should he remain? Discuss

Throw it...

mangaeyes

How do you like Gaomon? Should he fall off a cliff and never return? Or should he remain? DiscussNever seen savers so.....

Well I just think there is too much for Hotshot to be the new owner than there is against him thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.