• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Digimon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
Okay, here we go. This is a club for people who like Digimon and want to talk about various things related to it. I had this club approved by PsiUmbreon. Here are the rules:

1. Don't double post and no spam.

2. You're allowed to show pictures of Digimon you made/found/drew.

3. Don't post just to make fun of others. (Ha u losers, Digimon is StUpid !!1!) None of that.

4. Anyone can join at any time.

5. Anybody can make up topics to talk about.

6. Talking about the show is strongly encouraged.

7. It's ok to disagree with others, but please keep it clean. There are kids who might come here.

That's about it. Also, I am in need of two co-owners. This will be a first come basis. If you wish, you can make yourself a banner that shows you are a member of the Digimon Club.

Owner : The_Mighty_Medicham.
Co-owner: Brak
Co-owner: Mudkip Girl

Last edited:

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I'm in.

Um...why does a club need three owners?

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
Hiya could i join i think digimon is so cool and i only like the 1st and 2nd series and could i be a co-owner?

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
All right, you three are in Mudkip Girl and Brak, you can be co-owners. Blackjack Gabbiani, I need three owners so that if I'm not here for some reason, those two can run it for a bit.

Here, I'll start us off with a topic: Which Digimon would you choose to be your partner? I would probably go with Patamon. I like him a LOT!

S

Shining Lugia

I'd like to join too if thats okay.
And I'd like Terriermon to be my digi partner....because he's cute!

S

Shining Lugia

YAY! I'm in!.....
....(notices her Haunter looking at the pic of Tai in my sig)
Me: What are you staring at?
;093; What do ya mean, 'you claimed him'?
Me: (blushes) Well...I claimed him in the Bishie thread. Because I like him.....a lot......
;093; Haha, you like Tai!
Me: SHUT UP!
.....don't mind my Haunter, he's stupid.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
i think i would choose aguman he is so cool and i think the 1st and 2nd sereis was the best of all and i think sora and tai should have been togther and got married

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
Rallen and ROBEATSKEE1, you both can join. I think that the second season was the best. It had a lot of cool stuff.

S

Shining Lugia

......Sora should've married Tai! BUT NO SHE CHOSE MATT!

Matt's cool, though, but I like Tai better.
;249-d; Duh, why else would you have claimed him?

Shut up, Dark Lugia...

Anyway, series 1 and 2 were the best for me because they stuck with the original DigiDestined. I didn't really mind Tamers, I liked Tamers. Frontier I'm not too fond of.

Zoy_Herotic

Charizard Trainer
Hey, can I join? I think seasons 1 and 4 are the best, and my Digimon would be Palmon, cos I like her {Cos she's cool} and her evolutions!

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Anyone wonder what Datirimon's evo line is?

R

~*Ratiosu*~

hi, can i join? my mom doesn't want me watching or playing Digimon, but I do anwyay:) i would probably choose veemon to be my partner. *hugs Veemon* i don't now much about it, i only watched the first season, but i saw the episode where Hawkmon got served by Garukudomon, i think it spelled it wrong. hes the spider guy. and i also like Gotomon. She's such a cute kitty. i use to have an action figure of her.

Veemon's evos I like:

Flamedramon
X-Veemon

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Dokugomon?

And why doesn't your mom want you watching it?

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
yeah your right tai should have married sora and it would have been right then

Status
Not open for further replies.