• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The DiodeShipping (Ash & Clemont) General Discussion - V. 3 *Spoiler Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubChan

Wonderwall
Welcome to the Yaoi side of XY

[IMGSIZE=450]http://33.media.tumblr.com/72c738d19e3d19063c485fa0cc5f4d3f/tumblr_nhvnmqSwJI1r3ifxzo1_r1_500.gif[/IMGSIZE]

DiodeShipping is the belief that Ash& Clemont are involved on a romantic relationship, this shippings seems to be really popular between the pokémon XY fans, It's one of the most famous XY series shipping, and one of the most popular Pokéani yaoi shipping, this place we're going to discuss about the hints that we get on the recent episodes, feel free to post your theory, fanart, video... This is a DiodeShipping paradise, where no one will criticize you!​

Rules
1. This is a DiodeShippingThread, no haters, no off topic post
2. Don't bash any rival shipping or opinion, remember, this is a Diode thread, not a Anti-Shipping thread
3. Follow all the shippers community rules, of course
4. No 18+ fanarts, I'm sorry
5. Have fun!

No one! Great!

No one! Great!

BubChan (Leader)

Empty, PM me if you have one!

;025; Let's Spread the Diode Love! ;405;​

Last edited:
Status