• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Distant Blue Sky

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
distantbluesky.jpg

The Distant Blue Sky​

Ash & Pikachu are continuing on their journey and Ash has promised to meet his mother nearby. However, Team Rocket appear and abduct Pikachu and, while searching for Pikachu, Ash encounters a mysterious boy named Haruto. Will Ash find Pikachu and who is Haruto?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I hope this is a nice introspective episode about Ash and his nature to finally wrap up the AU conceptualisation of Ash. Would LOVE if there were references to the previous AU movies
The only reference that I need and would work is just him using his AU charizard again. That and the AU cap will be enough for me

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I don’t think this is AU Ash. This is our regular Ash on an adventure looking for Pikachu. Please don’t have Pikachu be absent all episode! I just wanna be entertained. Let this be a fantastic episode and not a run of the mill filler. I don’t care about ugly ass Haruto.

No connection to Ash please.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
I don’t think this is AU Ash. This is our regular Ash on an adventure looking for Pikachu. Please don’t have Pikachu be absent all episode! I just wanna be entertained. Let this be a fantastic episode and not a run of the mill filler. I don’t care about ugly ass Haruto.

No connection to Ash please.
The cap.

Main universe Ash never wore a cap with that symbol.

Ash’s dad is coming back with the milk.
Shouldn’t this be in the specials thread? While ABPM is technically a part of JN, this is AU.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Ash’s dad is coming back with the milk.
Shouldn’t this be in the specials thread? While ABPM is technically a part of JN, this is AU.
This is ALSO 'technically part of JN', especially since it's listed as part of the series AND we don't know if it's actually in the movie AU or not. For all we know, Ash travelled in this outfit during one of his 'breaks' (he doesn't instantly leave for Unova, Alola or his PWC journey immediately after returning) and this might just be one of 'em.