• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dog pokemon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
The Canine pokemon Club!

I checked the Club list and was surprised there wasn't a club like this, or atleast I didn't see it. So I was hoping I could start this club.

Answering Questions:
Is there already a club like it?
Already answered above. The closest thing I saw while searching was the feline pokemon club.
Will there be a decent amount of members who will also join?
Almost certainly. There is a huge variety of Canine Pokemon, and I'm sure there is a wide fan base for many of these pokes.
Will it be active? I will try my best to keep it active. Yes, it will.
What will the other members and I do in it? We will discuss the Canine Pokemon, bring up topics and play minigames.
What’s the purpose of the club? For lovers of Dog pokemon to get together and have fun with others who agree.
Will I have time for my own Club? I'll have enough time, that's for sure!
Does my Club follow the forum and Clubs rules?
It does and it will continue to do so once we have registered members.

Welcome to the Dog pokemon Club! You can come here if you like any of the pokemon listed below. Members will be able to bring up topics, discuss them and play mini games with their adopted pokemon. (I'll explain later)

Here is the list of pokemon this club will classify as Dogs. Some are here due to physical appearance. If you like one of these, you are probably able to join:

;037;
;038;
;058;
;059;
;133;
;134;
;135;
;136;
;156;
;196;
;197;
;470;
;471;
;209;
;210;
;228;
;229;
;243;
;244;
;245;
;258;
;261;
;262;
;263;
;264;
;309;
;310;
;335;
;359;
;447;
;448;
;493;

;258; While Mudkip is a mudskipper, the way it stands on its 4 legs, and its pose gives it certain dog traits.
;263; ;264;
While technically Racoons, Zigzagoon and Linoone have certain physical traits which may relate them to canines.
;335; Although a mongoose, some like to think of Zangoose having canine features, such as its ears and tail.
;493; I've heard some people say they think Arceus is a Horse, others think its a cat, and some even consider it a dog. So its here.
;156; Our most recent addition to the club, Quilava was added because the way it stands on all fours and its general appearance gives it certain dog traits.

Le Rules
Okay, this is were I am not so easy on people. Breaching any of these rules may result in a one week ban from the club, being reported, or if the trend continues, a total ban. 3 warnings = a one week ban, 5 warnings = a month ban and the conditions for a Permaban vary. If you breach one of the more serious rules, you may be banned without a warning. In certain cases, you will receive a "free warning" which means that it does not make your warning count go up. You will NOT receive two free warnings in a row, so consider them a blessing of sorts.

1. All SPPF rules apply. They aren't to hard to follow, so follow them.
2. 1 Liners will not be tolerated by anyone except the staff, and we will only use them if 100% neccesary.
3. If you can't think of anything to say, please don't type anything down. I've seen it on other clubs, and doing it here will result in a warning or worse.
4. Any flaming will result in an immediate ban and you will be reported. Any flame wars will also result with the same consequences. Those who come in and say "Oh manz CAtz are SO much better THAn DoGZ" or "Eevee isn't a dog, its a cat!" will be punished. The status of certain pokemon on the list will not be changed unless the staff think otherwise. Posts like that are regarded as SPAM and will not be taken lightly.
5. Have fun! Yes, its a rule. If a member or someone who has posted here has offended you, I will talk to them if they're a member, or report them if they are an outsider. Please note I have no authority to persercute someone for things outside of this club, so only report them to me if it has happened in this thread.
6. Now, this is to confirm you've read the rules. When you put in your joining application, please write ~Puppy- Power!~ In MediumTurquoise and state 3 reasons why you like dog pokemon or a particular dog pokemon.

The first 2 people to join will become Co-owners. (Maybe first 3 ;)) And I will choose a member to be a co-owner if he/she displays leadership in the club. But this does not allow mini-modding.

Claiming a pokemon FAQ
Claiming a Dog pokemon means you've chosen a Dog pokemon that you would like to use in the club, AKA, bring up in certain topics, or in mini-games. You can nickname this pokemon, but members can only choose ONE. Alert a staff member via PM if you want to change. The co-owners and I are allowed to choose two. To claim a legendary dog, (;243; ;244; ;245;) you must be an active member, (Post several post a week) or a staff member, who, a long with their claimed pokemon, can choose 1 legendary dog to represent them. Alert a staff member if you think you are worthy enough to claim a legendary dog.
Arceus can not be claimed. Sorry.
Each pokemon can be claimed several times. e.g, if someone chooses a growlithe, another member can still choose a growlithe.

Claimed pokemon
May's Brother: ;258; (Gazza) ;448;| LEGENDARY DOG REPRESENTATIVE: ;245;
Flamer: ;059; ;229; |LEGENDARY DOG REPRESENTATIVE: ;243;
Pokelover33: ;038;;133; | LEGENDARY DOG REPRESENTATIVE: ;244;
Leomon: ;229; ??? | LEGENDARY DOG REPRESENTATIVE: ???
Legendary Warrior: ;261; ;263;
Ganonrai: ;335;
Angelic Pika: ;261;
Mudkipboy: ;258;
Niedude ;059; (Burst)
Pinata Panda ???
DRAGONIGHT3 ;156;
Hellhound29 ;229;

Also, the pokemon you claimed can be used in mini-games. They're here to let you relax and have more fun with the other club members. If you want to submit a game, contact a co-owner or myself via pm and we'll think about it. Here is one I thought of. It's called PokemonHouse.
PokemonHouse!
Its like playing in the games forum except you are using your claimed pokemon.
Basically, pokemon house is where all of your claimed pokemon are in a big house and they interact with eachother.
Whenever you choose to participate in the game, put your game part in a spoiler tag so as not to distract others who choose to not participate.
Here is a rule:
1. Keep things clean. PG13 is allowed, but no swearing, or as little as possible.

Remember, your pokemon can be nicknamed, and you can change the nickname if you want to.
Game information update 4/26/08
I have chosen to introduce a concept of levels to the claimed pokemon in this club. By participating in minigames, your claimed Pokemon will be able to gain levels, allowing more privledges in PokemonHouse and other games if required.
The default level starts like this. Everyone is currently on their default level. It is up to you to keep track of your pokemon's level.
OWNER: Level 70
CO-OWNERS: Level 50
TOPIC MODS: Level 40
REGULAR MEMBERS: Level 25

In pokemon house, privledges are handed out to pokemon who have achieved certain privledges.
Level 30: Pool Privledges
Level 40: Shopping Privledges/ Video game privledges
Level 50: Alchohol privledges. (May possibly be discussed)
Level 60: Leader privledges. (Allows your claimed pokemon to be partly in charge of the camp.
Level 70 and above: Not yet thought of.

The Co-owners and I will alert you in this thread when you have leveled up. There is no particular formula, they will alert you when they think you deserve it.
co-owners can not level up themselves.

Thankyou, I hope you play PokemonHouse and enjoy yourself.

Pictures/Captions
You can also post pictures of a dog pokemon from the anime and comment on it. You can also use it to relate to a current spoiler topic.

Members:
1.OWNER: May's brother. (AKA, the Big G)
2.CO-OWNER: Flamer
3.CO-OWNER: Pokelover33
4.CO-OWNER: Leomon
5. Light Venasaur
6. Ganonrai
7. Angelic Pika
8. Mudkipboy
9. Niedude
10. Pinata Panda
11. DRAGONIGHT3
12. Hellhound29

Topic archive:
Why did you claim that particular pokemon? -Still active/ Current topic
What do you really think Arceus is? -Still active/ Current topic

BANNERS!
DogClubBanner.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll160/PM_philip/DogClubBanner.jpg
Thankyou to Flamer for our first ever banner!
DogPokemonClubUserbar.png

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll160/PM_philip/DogPokemonClubUserbar.png
Thanks again to Flamer!

People on Warnings/Bans:
None. Let's keep it that way.

Thankyou for reading. Have fun, and enjoy yourself.
-Gazz.

And remember, if there is a pokemon not included in this club that you think should be, just pm one of the topic staff, and we'll think about it.

Last edited:

Flamer

Hi can I join please. I love dog pokemon, espically Entei. If you want me to be a co-owner I'll be around a lot :) . ~Puppy- Power!~ Reason I like dog pokemon:
1. They look really cool, probalby the coolest group of pokemon
2. The legandary dogs are the best legandary trio, and they're all dogs!
3. I like dogs in general.

Could I claim Arcanine, (and Houndoom and Entei since you said first two people to post get to be co-owners :) )

Made a banner as well:
DogClubBanner.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll160/PM_philip/DogClubBanner.jpg

Last edited:

Pokelover33

Awesome God
;038;I would love to join, I love dog like pokemon, manly ;038; , but the others are cool too.~Puppy- Power!~

I like dog pokemon becouse
1.I like dogs
2.Dog pokemon look the coolest
3.Dog pokemon are often portryed as beeing smart
I clam Ninetales

Last edited:

Leomon

The digital warrior
hey, i would like to join. ~Puppy- Power!~
first: i like them because i love dogs...
second: i am also a big fan of dog Pokémon because alot of Fire pokemon are dogs
third: i like them because i like alot of dog pokémon.
also, could i claim houndoom, could i be a co-owner?

Last edited:
~Puppy- Power!~
I would live to join This club
1. I love Hoenn and i bothered to train both my Zigzagoon and my Poochyena from the Start and they are in My Ultimate Team of Heroes in Tag teams i send Linoone and Mightyena out (They Evolved)
2. There all cool and pass through Generations 1st Gen Growlithe 2nd gen (Legendary Dogs) Howndoor (and evo) and Granbul 3rd Gen Mudkip and as i said Poochyena and Zigzagoon 4th (WAIT!) Bidoof I consider that to be a Dog and the Eeveelutions, I also Looked up that Eevee itself is a Cat but the new Eeveelutions are infact Dogs
3. I love Dogs in the first Place and having a real Poke Dog (Lets say Mudkip) would be a really nice pet to have Don't you say?

I would like to claim Poochyena (also) I checked out the other posters and found that none of them did 3 reasons why they like Poke Dogs so can i be co-owner? If so i will claim Poochyena and Zigzagoon

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Everyone is allowed in, thankyou for showing interest! :)
Light Venasaur, you broke the Puppy Power rule, so because this club is brand new, you are still allowed in. But you aren't a co-owner. Sorry.
Also, for those that didn't do it completely right, ~Puppy- Power!~ Is in "MediumTurquoise"

And remember how I said maybe 3 people could become Co-owners?
Flamer, Pokelover33 and Leomon are all Co-owners.
Thanks for the banner Flamer!

Legendary Warrior, I am very sorry- really but other people did actually put up three reasons why they like Dog pokemon, or a particular dog species, so they are co-owners.
However, I'll make you a topic mod, which means you can refer problems to the co-owners or myself and give people warnings if they break the rules. However, you can't ban people. Mods can claim two pokemon like the other staff, but can't choose a legendary dog.

May's Brother: ;258; ???| LEGENDARY DOG REPRESENTATIVE: ;244;
Flamer: ;059; ;229; |LEGENDARY DOG REPRESENTATIVE: ;244;
Pokelover33: ;38; ??? | LEGENDARY DOG REPRESENTATIVE: ???
Leomon: ;229; ??? | LEGENDARY DOG REPRESENTATIVE: ???
Legendary Warrior: ;261; ;263;
If you want to suggest a pokemon that you think is a dog to the club, tell me, and i'll consider it.

current topic:
Why did you claim that particular pokemon?

Updating first post.

Last edited:

ganonrai

~Puppy- Power!~
i would love to join
1.i like small dogs
2. entei is my 3rd fav pokemon
3. i also like fire dogs

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Welcome to the club Ganonrai. Can you please delete the first post, you double posted.
Ganonrai, i'm sorry, but you can only claim Entei if you're a staff member of this thread or if you are an active poster here, and one introductory post isn't very active. But zangoose is allowed, good choice!

Updating lists.

ganonrai

okay thanks
i dont know. zangosse is cool???

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Ganonrai, please don't post one liners in this club, especially when all you have nothing to say besides, "I don't know. zangoose is cool??? That is a breach of two rules.

Here are the rules you broke to refresh your memory.
2. 1 Liners will not be tolerated by anyone except the staff, and we will only use them if 100% neccesary.
3. If you can't think of anything to say, please don't type anything down. I've seen it on other clubs, and doing it here will result in a warning or worse.

Ganonrai, you are on a free warning, which means you are warned but you still have 3 warnings to go without a ban.

Also, the pokemon you claimed can be used in mini-games. Here is one I thought of.
PokemonHouse!
Its like playing in the games forum except you are using your claimed pokemon.
Basically, pokemon house is where all of your claimed pokemon are in a big house and they interact with eachother.
Whenever you choose to participate in the game, put your game part in a spoiler tag so as not to distract others who choose to not participate.
Here is a rule:
1. Keep things clean. PG13 is allowed, but no swearing, or as little as possible.

Remember, your pokemon can be nicknamed, and you can change the nickname if you want to.

Pictures
You can also post pictures of a dog pokemon from the anime and comment on it. You can also use it to relate to a current spoiler topic.

Thanks guys for reading- updating first post.

Last edited:

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
~Puppy- Power!~
a.] I would love to join the club
b.] Even though I think Cats > Dogs, irl. I still love puppies. <3
c.] Dog pokemon, ftw.

I love Poochyena. Favorite Dark type too.
Because it's my favorite Dark type + it's cute.

May's brother: Remember me? I guess you don't. Well, remember pika_angel? *nudges Rei and Greg's TC shop*

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Welcome to the club! I'll add you to the member list. :)
Uh, sorry though I don't remember you. *Decides to search through my own posts to see when I posted there*

Updating list.

EDIT: Just checked. Seems we got into some sort of fight, did we not? :p
Ah well, that was the past, this is the present.

Last edited:

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Thank god, you aren't mad. >w<;;

Anyway, I'm making a new first post, if you may? I'm not totally sure if you want a new first post.

New topic: What do you really think Arceus is?
Hey, I can't tell. It's like a fused form of a Horse, Cat and a Dog. It makes me want to turn my head and stare until my neck .. breaks? xP lol

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
What do you mean by new first post. If you mean retyping the first post of this thread, then no, absolutely not.

Adding your new topic to the first post.

Leomon

The digital warrior
because Houndoom is one of my favorites and i love how they designed him.

What do you really think Arceus is?
this is a hard one, he might be a Dog and i´ll think i will stick with that.

Well i have 2 Ziggy and Poochy Because there from Hoenn there right at the Beggining can learn Decent moves as they evolve and there from Hoenn (AGAIN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.