• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dog pokemon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamer

What do you really think Arceus is?
Not sure. He has traits of lots of animals.

Why did you claim that particular pokemon?
Arcanine and Houndoom are both fire types and I love fire types. They're also the coolest looking.

Also, can I change my legandary dog from Entei to Raikou? Kinda changed my mind.

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Okay sure.
Updating list.

Also, is anyone going to play Pokemon house?
[Spoil]
;258; I am SO bored.[/Spoil]

What do you think Arceus really is?
To be perfectly honest I have no idea. Might be some sort of horse, with Dog traits. I don't see much feline in their though.

Here's the first pic/caption:
Poochyena.jpg

"Yes, i'm listening."

Must Read!
I have chosen to introduce a concept of levels to the claimed pokemon in this club. By participating in minigames, your claimed Pokemon will be able to gain levels, allowing more privledges in PokemonHouse and other games if required.
The default level starts like this. Everyone is currently on their default level.
OWNER: Level 70
CO-OWNERS: Level 50
TOPIC MODS: Level 40
REGULAR MEMBERS: Level 25

In pokemon house, privledges are handed out to pokemon who have achieved certain privledges.
Level 30: Pool Privledges
Level 40: Shopping Privledges/ Video game privledges
Level 50: Alchohol privledges. (May possibly be discussed)
Level 60: Leader privledges. (Allows your claimed pokemon to be partly in charge of the camp.
Level 70 and above: Not yet thought of.

The Co-owners and I will alert you in this thread when you have leveled up. There is no particular formula, they will alert you when they think you deserve it.
co-owners can not level up themselves.

Thankyou, I hope you play PokemonHouse and enjoy yourself.

First page updated.

ganonrai

What do you really think Arceus is?
arceus is a centar. the eus refers to zeus who in roman mitholigy is jupiter. the plant jupiter symbol is the centar. so there ya go. no its not.

Flamer

I don't really understand pokemon house, but yeah, all of my claimed pokemon will join (or are you only allowed 1 in?)

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
All of your claimed pokemon are allowed in.
PokemonHouse works like this:

Poster 1 ;258; Swims in pool, says hi to ;263;
Poster 2 ;263; "I'm fine, thanks." *Pushes ;261; into pool*
Poster 3 ;243; *stares*

Now do you understand?

mudkipboy

mudkip is the best
can i please join

~Puppy- Power!~
1.dogs have been my fav animal sience i was little so I think that dogs are my fav animal
2.mudkip has been my fav pokemonsience it came out so thats another reason
and 3. pokemon are the best and so are dogs so i think that they are the best together

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Hey Jay-Jay.

You missed the Medium Turquoise part of the beggining but welcome to the club!
You've already told me through e-mail you want to claim Mudkip so i'll add that to the list.
But please MB, use punctuation, by that I mean use captial letters and full stops.

Once again, welcome.
Updating list.

Flamer

Ok, I understand now.

Raikou, Arcanine and Houndoom all enter the house. Houndoom, being a troublesome kinda person tries to start a fight between the other housemates, but his plan backfires and Raikou gets angry at him, giving him a little thundershock to teach him a lesson

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Great, someone's playing Pokemon house!
Gazza the mudkip ;258; returns from a nice swim and sees the ensuing chaos, and uses Surf to shut everyone up. The attack was mainly aimed at Houndoom.
Raikou grew up one level for using thundershock on a rowdy housemate and is now level 51.
Here's a new topic some of you may have answered in your application.
What is your favourite dog pokemon and why? Please don't say Arceus.
I'll answer the question first.
My favourites is a tie of mudkip, Zangoose, Leafeon and Houndoom. I can't really decide which one I like best, but I really like mudkip.

updating first post.

Last edited:

mudkipboy

mudkip is the best
Oh sorry i forgot and when im in froms i normally don't use propper grammer so if i don't sorry, oh thanks for giving me mudkip i love mudkip p.s im a really bad speller so f i get words wrong don't correct me please

Leomon

The digital warrior
What is your favourite dog pokemon and why?
Houndoom, because he is what i see as a perfect dog and he is a powerful fire type.

Houndoom gets angry at for the surf attack and uses Take down at Gazza.

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Oh sorry i forgot and when im in froms i normally don't use propper grammer so if i don't sorry, oh thanks for giving me mudkip i love mudkip p.s im a really bad speller so f i get words wrong don't correct me please

Jay-Jay, you used absolutely no capital letters or full stops at all.
It doesn't matter if you can't spell, just use capital letters, commas and full stops.

I am going to re-write your paragraph to give you an example.
Oh sorry I forgot and when I am on the forums I normally don't use propar grammar so if I don't sorry. Oh, thanks for giving me mudkip. I love mudkip.
P.S i'm a really bad speller so if I get words wrong don't correct me please.

I'm sorry Mudkipboy but even the forum moderators like people using proper grammar and in my club I want you to try your best to write good. Thanks Mudkipboy I know you can!

On another note, its okay for Mudkip. Do you want to enter him in pokemon house?

Gazza ;258; apologises. "I hit the wrong houndoom!" "I was meant to get flamers!"
Gazza, embarrased, goes to play video games.

mudkipboy

mudkip is the best
Ok I'll try and my mudkips nickname is muddy

muddy ;258; bumped into gazza ;258;
and sience he was shy he said "sorry" and walked away
and went to go somewhere

Last edited:

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
When you're playing PokemonHouse, post it in spoilers.
Here is how you post a spoiler.

.............................[/*spoiler]
Take away the * and you'll be fine.
What's all this about sience? What's sience. Do you mean science or what?
Gazza ;258; gets outraged and uses Hydro Pump on Muddy for walking off after bumping into him. "Mwuhahahahaha!"
Muddy doesn't stand a chance because he's level 25 and Gazza is level 70.

mudkipboy

mudkip is the best
Ok i found out how to use the spoiler.

muddy ;258; was sad and tried to run out of the house but the ;026; gards got him and so he when to the hospitail

Flamer

Raikou, cause he looks cool and can learn some great attacks. Closely followed by Entei and Arcanine.

Raikou's angry at Gazza for hydro pumping Muddy and uses thunderbolt on him, but it doesn't work cause Gazzas half ground type. Houndoom pursaudes Gazza to fight back and Gazza uses hydro pump on Raikou, but it misses and hits Arcanine, who was enjoying a quiet drink. Angry, Arcanine and Raikou both team up on Gazza who, despite his high level is only a Mudkip after all and doesn't stand a chance. Houndoom, pleased with the trouble he's caused enjoys a quiet drink by the pool to celebrate.

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
I think I'll skip Pokemon House.

Mudkip/Poochyena/Zigzagoon/Eevee&family. Totally cute. <3

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Flamer, i'm sorry but you can't control what other pokemon do, and by that I mean you couldn't make Gazza use Hydro Pump. Ah well.

Gazza uses Hydro Pumpon Arcanine and my Entei arrives to pwn everyone else and return a certain level of peace to the house.

Flamer

Sorry didn't realise.
Raikou, Arcanine and Houndoom enjoy a quiet drink by the pool after an eventful day. Arcanine apoligise to Gazza for attacking him, (Raikou doesn't cause being a legandary pokemon, he doesn't like to apploigise to 'lesser' pokemon. Houndoom plots his next evil scheme.

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
'Tis alright.

Gazza plots a very evil scheme.
He plans tospend the whole evening watching the simpsons and Family Guy. >:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.