• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dog pokemon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leomon

The digital warrior
i´ll just make a topic for those who doesnt wish to play Pokémon house...
what is your least favorite Dog pokémon?
i have no clue on this one...

Houndoom sits alone on a chair just enjoying the silence...

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Thank you Leomon. :3

--> What is your least favorite Dog pokémon?
I'm not very fond of Houndoor[sp?] and Houndoom [sp?]. ): Maybe because of their looks, but nonetheless I don't favor them as much as Mudkip, Poochyena and Zigzagoon.

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
What is your least favourite Dog pokémon?
I don't really like Granbull much at all. I'm not really a fan of bulldogs.

Flamer

What is your least favourite Dog pokémon?

I like them all really, but my least favourite is probably Manectric. The pointy thing on its head makes it look stupid

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
;258; continues his evil scheme of watching the Family Guy marathon.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Howdy, I am Niedude and I am a dog lover, both real dogs and pokemon, they are just pwnsome!

If I am aloud to join, I will choose an Arcanine with the nickname Burst, he will be male =D

~Puppy- Power!~ I have a slight problem with colours, the black skin does not help, so I hope that works...

I love arcanine since the beggining, it always was my favorite pokemon. I always loved its majesticness and its pure awesomeness. Second reason, I love dogs because they are faithful and fun to play with, unlike cats who are just disloyal and too cunning for their own good....

The last reason is because, even if I want as many Arcanine fans as possile, and I want the puppy to get some great recognition, I will not be flaming this place saying Arcanine is awesome and it was going to be moltres, that is n00bs talk, excuse my language.... But it really makes me mad when people like arcanine just because he "was going to be moltres", which he wasn't....

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
You are absolutely welcome to this club Niedude! Welcome aboard!

*Updating Lists*

PokemonHouse:
Leomon's Houndoom gains a level for being responsible
Flamer's pokemon have also gained a level.

Last edited:

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
~Puppy- Power!~
1.I like Houndoom because hes a dog thats the only reason I like him
2.I like all dog pokemon becuase there so cool looking and always come out the strongest
3.I love mudkip because he is a dog =D

And i think i am post to claim a dog pokemon I would claim Glaceon
Because its the coolest of all eevees and is ice

P.S can I not join because i am in the feline pokemon club?

Last edited:

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Niedude- Some people do think Zangoose is a dog pokemon, so its status remains the same.

Pinata Panda- I'd love it if you joined, and you are allowed to join if you are a member of the feline club. Are you sure you don't want to join?

Gazza ;258; greets Burst and awards him with 100 EXP. points.

Last edited:

Flamer

Arcanines pleased that another Arcanine, Burst, has joined the group and offers him a drink

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
No I do want to join i was just wondering if you wouldent let me join cause of that but you did so YAY

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
Umm I have some thing to say isnt lucario a dog pokemon?
sure he doest walk on all fours but he has alot of dog bodys parts I geuss and whats with all the spoiler things?
Should I be doing it to?

Flamer

Welcome to the club Pinata Panda.

I agree with the point about Lucario, (and Rilou). I'll PM May's brother and ask him to change the first post to include those two.

The spoilers are for a mini-game called Pokemon House. It's basically where your claimed pokemon are in a house and do stuff, (kinda like Big Brother). Read the first post for more info.

DRAGONIGHT3

to lazy for a title
~Puppy- Power!~ Hello i love all the dog pokemon but can i argue that Quilava is a dog, typhlosion is also canine like as well in my opinion
1. They usualy have powerful moves
2. They are cool
3. They are original

What is Arceus?

I don't think you can classify arceus as anything it seems have traits of many pokemon
If i you classify Quilava as a dog i claim him but if not then i will claim growlithe

Last edited:

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
*Updating list*

Welcome to the club DRAGINFLIGHT3 and Pinata Panda!
Pinata Panda, in future, please don't double post.
And yes, as Flamer stated, PokemonHouse is alot like Big-Brother, except no-one gets evicted. For those that don't understand a hint, I will possibly be adding a Dog Pokemon Big Brother to the mini-games section of this thread, so keep an eye out for the first page!

I was going to add Riolu and Lucario to the first page originally, but I actually forgot too, so I will now!
FYI, I'm also claiming Lucario as my second pokemon, so everyone say hello to my Lucario!

I sort of agree Quilava is sort of a dog pokemon, but Typhlosion i'm sort of skeptical about, sorry. I'll allow Quilava into the mix, but we'll have a vote for Typhlosion. First to five (Yes or no) wins.

As for myself, i'll vote a little later, my mind isn't really made up yet.

Flamer

I think that Typlosion is a dog pokemon. It's kinda similar to Lucario, it has many dog features but doesn't stand on all fours. I think that if Lucario is counted, then Typhlosion should be to.

Made a userbar for the club:
DogPokemonClubUserbar.png

Hope you like it.

Last edited:

DRAGONIGHT3

to lazy for a title
;156; looks around then immediatly goes to kitchen to start cooking dinner

Last edited:

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Thanks the userbar Flamer! I'll add it to the front page!
;258; Gazza greets Quilava, then snoops around the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.