1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Dogs thread :)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Dragonite77, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonite77

Dragonite77 Member

Ok everyone this thread like in the title is a thread on dogs, my apologies if it's been made in the past. Ok so basically you can talk about your dog, a dog you want or even your neighbors dog it really doesnt matter, just dont swear that much because there are kids as young as 6 on the site.

2. [ACE] Zero

[ACE] Zero Just Sayin..

My Husky named Max and my Labrador Retriever named Marley are the best dogs ever, plus Max is a beautiful white and Marley has black coat so when I walk them they look like Yin and Yang!

3. Dragonite77

Dragonite77 Member

Aww they sound adorable^^ Ive got a little bulldog who is called Spike and he is a little cutey :)

4. [ACE] Zero

[ACE] Zero Just Sayin..

Nice, you got pics? I'll try to post some later on

5. GrizzlyB

GrizzlyB Confused and Dazed

Dogs are fucking loud.

6. I have a half-Golden Retriever dog named Sam! He is my favorite dog out of my five dogs. :)

7. ThisIsPatrick

ThisIsPatrick Well-Known Member

Ive got a Jack Russel named Charlie, she's a fun loving dog who likes to sleep in my bed :p

8. blackterminator3

blackterminator3 Well-Known Member

Dogs are so cute, I love 2 of mine. Their names is Lucky and Saidy. :D One is a german breed and other is poodle.

9. Dragonite77

Dragonite77 Member

I'll see if my computer will upload them, chances are it wont :( Spike is a force of cute to be reckon'd with lol.

10. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

That's true.

But for me their cuteness makes up for them.

11. Malanu

Malanu Est sularus oth mith

My last dog was a Yorkie-Poo. My wife wanted to get it for me. His Name was Wolfgang. He was a total lover, smart but stubborn. So my wife decided Wolfie was to much work and gave him to the cable installer! No more pets... I can't stand getting attached then giving them away.

12. YaDunGoofed

YaDunGoofed #TYBG

I got a Lab/Chow mix, she's got the weirdest name, Torina. We got her around the Torino Olympics in 2006. I personally like to call her Puppy. It works better.

13. xDWarrior

xDWarrior Well-Known Member

I'm a cat person but I love all animals!

I used to have a black lab/beagle mix named sooty. He was the sweetest dog ever. Sadly we think somebody abused him or hit him because one day he suddenly stopped liking our neighbor Joe and other muscular men. He eventually would bite men who got too close out of fear. So we had to give him to a farm): I still think about him all the time and I miss him so much.

14. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

I have a 12 year old Golden Retriever named Zoe, she's my life. I'd put up a photo but I'm too lazy to upload one to photobucket then copy the IMG link.

15. TyranitarFan

TyranitarFan Professional Badass

16. Trickster44

Trickster44 Nobody

I want to one day get a Tibetan Mastiff. Those things look cool.

17. Charizard Champion#06

Charizard Champion#06 Spiral Warrior

Not all dogs. Mine is quiet almost all the time except if she hears someone at the door. Even then she's not that loud.

18. Calamity™

Calamity™ aka Lamia

I'm a bit unfortunate because I come from a family of Dog lovers with my parents being the exception. In fact they didn't let us keep any pets at all. My uncle is a Bullmastiff breeder, and I've always loved his Dogs, so if I ever get one in the future, that would be the one!

19. SailorPika

SailorPika Dark Poke'mon Lover

I've got a Great Pyrenees named Max. He's not the smartest dog out there, but he's a sweetheart.

20. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

My favourite breeds are Border Collies. They're active, intelligent, and adorable. ^_^ But I'll probably never get one since they're sheepdogs technically and need lots of space to run around in, which we don't have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.