• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dogs thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
My dog is a pointer dachshund mix named Molly. We rescued her from the humane society 3 years ago and now she is will be 9 in July. I would love a german shepherd or a king charles spaniel because they are my favorite breeds.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Last edited:

MewQueen

I don't own a dog, nor do I WANT a dog, but I am perfectly happy with not having to pick up poop and be slobbered on with my dog on nintendogs! :)

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Felfel is a hansom specimen of his breed. Or as I would tell my daughter... He's: a door a bull!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Dogs dying are very sad...
But when that one dog was annoying and disliked you.. Is it evil not to be sad?

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
But when that one dog was annoying and disliked you.. Is it evil not to be sad?

It's not evil because everyone's feelings are different, but when that happened to me I was still a little bit sad, I was like "damn, now he wont try to to take my food anymore"

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, I was like "Well, now she won't be standing in my way and bark early in the morning All. The. Time!"
It was sad, of course... But still...

Nyter

Island Challenger

THIS!
I feel that love for a dog is an open invitation for loss.
I mean we humans can outlive 3-5 canine lifespans.
I want a dog, but that is what scares me... Loss.
Don't you guys ever think of that?

Zachmac

THIS!
I feel that love for a dog is an open invitation for loss.
I mean we humans can outlive 3-5 canine lifespans.
I want a dog, but that is what scares me... Loss.
Don't you guys ever think of that?
My dog died of old age a few years ago. It was truly upsetting and I felt sick when it happened, but it's something you can get over. I still want her back, but whenever someone brings her up, I don't cry or anything.

The loss hurts, but it's something you can get over. I thought it was worth it, and might get another dog of my own when I move out.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Short Version: I used to be scared of Dogs, now I own one.

Long Version: My grandparents used to have this dog named Dutchy. It was one of those teeny tiny dogs that hated everybody. It's mangled the hands of my dad's side of the family. (Not badly, but there's obvious scars from multiple bite wounds. Now, I was VERY young at the time (2-3). I wanted to play with Dutchy, but he didn't want to play with me. I ended up with two deep bite wounds on my arm. That was the point when my grandparents did what everybody wanted to do, but never had a good reason until then. The last two bites that dog ever knew was: Bite the Baby and "Bite the Dust." From then until about the age of 11, I was scared as anything of Dogs. I would flinch away and try to distance myself around any dog at all. It was only thanks to my friend who (Against my will) insisted that I walk her dog with her EVERY night. I guess it turned out for the better. Now my family owns a puppy and I'm perfectly happy. The puppy... not so much. (It was recently separated from it's mother when we received it, so it's still crying... Alot...)

If I ever get a dog myself, it's going to be a Yellow Lab. My cousin has one and it's so big and friendly and it's fun to play with outside, but it also enjoys lounging around doing nothing. Just like me! = D

~AZX

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I loved my dog, till my step dad didn't want to pay to put him down and blew him up with a shot gun...

Wait, WHAT?!

On another note, my friend has a dog who is completely awesome. He can urinate on command.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
man your dad is way more hardcore than I am! I could put the animal down if it was necessary but a shotgun... Sorry you experienced that.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I love my dog. He's a pure-bred golden retriever. His dad is the third largest in our state weighing in at a whopping 149 lbs. Mine is still a puppy at 10-months-old, but he's nearly twice the size of a normal golden retriever (he's around 100 lbs).

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
he was around a medium size dog, he is black with some grey, which the grey used to be brown....we once dressed him as a pirate for halloween too :D but now....we onl got 1 pic of him left I think...

I have 10 year old Collidor named Rosie. Her owner gave her to my family 'cos her work ment she wasn't home enough to look after her properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.