• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dogs thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
We have a Great Dane puppy.
She's about 1-2 months old. I don't remember. She's insainly cute

Jinvaani

I used to like dogs until 2 years ago when I took up running. That, and that fact that they crap everywhere, smell bad and bark really loud.

Last edited:

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
I used to like dogs until 2 years ago when I took up running. That, and that fact that they crap everywhere, smell bad and bark really loud.

Next time remove the bacon/meat from your pockets so that they dont chase you, lol JK :)

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
I have three- Margarita's a mutt german shepard/roteweiler mix, Enzo's a Samoyed or something like that, and Frankie is a mini dachund. We're part German so he fits right in. But needless to say its a rather loud house.

Buchou

filch some swag
My dog is a miniature Yorkshire Terrier named McCartney. (Yes, after the Beatles) He's a rather "yippy" type of dog with an annoying bark, but I still manage to shower him with love. I don't like big dogs as much as lap dogs, mainly because I'm scared of them.

Zachmac

Back when I was too young to remember, my older sister was brought to an adoption center for her birthday(I think she was turning 3?). It was called "The Barkey Place". Being the little kid she was, she wanted our dog be be named "The Dog From the Barkey Place". Our parents just named her Barkey. She was brown and had a curled tail.

Later, I don't remember my age then, but it just seemed like she was tired all the time. It started a little after Christmas. She just kept laying down all the time, when she was usually teeming full of energy. She wasn't eating, and she'd show little or no reaction to our presence. A while later, my parents decided to bring her to the vet. Shortly afterwards, she died of old age.

To this day, though, I still love dogs.

Our family has a golden, about four years old now. She's a bit of a coward and a trickster at times, but she's certainly got her heart in the right place. Of particular note, she is terrified of sheep. Whenever she hears them approach, she goes all on the defensive before she dashes home to hide underneath the stairs if possible. Which puts her in a real bind since none of us are scared of them, so we won't flee, leaving her torn on if she should run or hide, or stay and protect her pack. I recall one incident where she ended up desperately trying to coax my grandmother to abandon the blueberries and escape to safety, but no matter how much she ran back and forth, grandmother refused to budge, so she ended up hiding herself in a small dent in the ground so that she could keep an eye on grandmother and at the same time stay safe from those horrid evil sheep.

JD

I have two dogs a Beagle and a Toy Poodle the Beagle is a hyper little thing but the Poodle can be a little grumpy at times regardless they are both good dogs.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
My family has always had dogs and cats. Always. We currently have two of each. Our dogs are a five-year-old purebred Cocker Spaniel named Ellie and a ~13-year-old mutt (vet said probably lab mix) named Lucky. Mom picked up Lucky out of a ditch in '99. She was emaciated, dehydrated, and full of heartworms. We got some fluids in her that night (had an IV in her in the garage, I remember that) and got her fattened up and treated for the heartworms a few weeks later and she's been ours ever since. She's got a bit of arthritis these past few years, but she's still got a little pep in her step if she's had her Rimadyl and there's a tennis ball involved. XD Ellie's just a spoiled brat and is kind of bossy, but all Cockers are.

Mister_SGG

My family has always had dogs and cats. Always. We currently have two of each. Our dogs are a five-year-old purebred Cocker Spaniel named Ellie and a ~13-year-old mutt (vet said probably lab mix) named Lucky. Mom picked up Lucky out of a ditch in '99. She was emaciated, dehydrated, and full of heartworms. We got some fluids in her that night (had an IV in her in the garage, I remember that) and got her fattened up and treated for the heartworms a few weeks later and she's been ours ever since. She's got a bit of arthritis these past few years, but she's still got a little pep in her step if she's had her Rimadyl and there's a tennis ball involved. XD Ellie's just a spoiled brat and is kind of bossy, but all Cockers are.

My dog has arthritis too but unfortunately she's a lazy as* even with her meds.

also which ellie are you talking about

Edit: No, no, I'll get sh*t for that. I kid.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
My sister got a Siberian Husky (all white) about a year ago. He gotten really big the last time I saw him and god damn he sure hyper. I was planning to buy a husky or a lab in the future.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I'm a cat person. I don't necessarily hate dogs, but I dislike them and for the most part, I would rather not be around them. I used to be really paranoid around dogs when I was a kid, so that might have something to do with it.

FluffyHoundour

I have two dogs. :)

I have a standard Black and Tan Longhaired Dachshund named Annie, and a Border Collie/Pointer Mix named Scout (who is a girl by the way).

ArtCelJirArcRes

Professional Eater of Doritos
I have 2 dogs, Eddy, a German shepard-Rottwieler mix, and Jake, a ??? and black-and-tan coonhound mix. Jake is a spaz, and Eddy is fat & lazy. I got Eddy first, and named him after Eddy, from Ed,Edd,n Eddy. I got Jake to be a friend to Eddy. If you watch Adventure Time, you know what I named him after. :3

I've got a miniture pincher named Monti-boy is he lame, all he does is lay around and eat. He also has a disturbing appetite.....The spoiler is below...

Uh......He eats my cats......um.....solid wastes.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I am in a tossup between these...

- Old English Sheepdog
- Great Dane
- Collie
- Siberian Husky
- Cocker Spaniel

IDK which one I should get.
Do any of you have one of these?

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
I am in a tossup between these...

- Old English Sheepdog
- Great Dane
- Collie
- Siberian Husky
- Cocker Spaniel

IDK which one I should get.
Do any of you have one of these?

Siberian Husky, I have one, it has no competition, it's the best dog ever, of course this is my opinion but it's the best opinion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.