• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Double Trouble Header! (120)

Daizy

I call you honey
Just a thought, but was Casey the same girl who Elm had said chose Chikorita as her starter Pokemon back when we saw Ash and co arrive in New Bark Town?

Episodes where Ash gets to show off how strong he is are some of my favorites even though he was so above Casey here that it seemed unfair. I liked how Team Rocket went all out to trick Casey by pretending that they liked her favorite baseball team and the stadium scheme was pretty funny with the robots that kept chanting. Casey's Chikorita was really cute too so that was a plus.

Leonhart

Imagineer
FullmetalJackie said:
Episodes where Ash gets to show off how strong he is are some of my favorites even though he was so above Casey here that it seemed unfair.

It was at least somewhat different to see Satoshi as an experienced trainer since he's almost always the underdog, yet now he was able to showcase exactly how far he'd come since he first set off on his journey with Pikachu.

I didn't like this episode that much since I don't like baseball and the baseball references went right over my head. I did like Casey though because she was like a female version of how Ash was like when he started his journey although way more arrogant. My favorite scene was when Ash got hit by baseballs even though the scene was censored and I liked Team Rocket's lies to Casey since they used their knowledge of Ash's past to their advantage. 6/10

Haha, love this episode and Casey is great. As a sports fan myself I can relate. I love all the baseball puns.
Interesting bit of trivia, the Electabuzz baseball team is based off the Hanshin Tigers of the NPB (Japan's baseball league). The last place reference is because in the late 1990s the Tigers finished last place in their division.