• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Double Trouble Header! (120)

RickHoenn

Banned
OMG! Caseyyyy! she was cool you know! Ash bullied her using charizard =/ xD, Chikorita was so adorable and again I loved the Team Rocket parts, I laughed my *** off when those balls hit Ash's face! :D

Overall nice episode! 10/10 :)

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Casey was another good choice for a rival. They should have developed her better against Ash and then throughout the league. But sadly she didn't go to the league.

Casey. One of the best characters, thanks to the Electabuzz Song. And seeing Ash as a cheater.

It would've been awesome if Chikorita defeated Charizard and two other Pokémon of Ash. But unfortunately, it didn't happen.

"Come on Electabuzz the best team of all!"

Milotic

Vernikova

Champion
It was nice to see Ash actually dominate a trainer and seem like an experienced trainer that doesn't get screwed over by some event. Casey was really cool in this episode which is weird since I don't remember her acting anything this entertaining in the other episodes she appears in.

G50

No longer posting
This was a cool episode. It was cool seeing a Johto region trainer just starting out and battling for the 1st time, especially against Ash. I still think that Chikorita of hers is actually a Male, even though it was never revealed. That Team Electabuzz song was hilarious and still is.

50/100

TheEpicGoomba

This episode was good. Cool to see Casie for the first time. Funny to think that she thought Ash was cheating. The team Electabuzz song is legendary :)

8.5/10

This was the dumbest episode ever. So, apparently a big giant lizard only beat your puny bird, rat and....whatever Chikorita is, because it cheated? Ok then.

There was nothing wrong with using Charizard. Ash's other pokemon would have done the same thing to Casey's.

Blessed

Ash was so unfair using charizard on poor casey, a rookie trainer. Anyway I really see Casey as a rival for Ash, she was in the 5th opening where Ash was thinking of his rivals Gary & Ritchie and she was there too which is what made me think that.

Ash was so unfair using charizard on poor casey, a rookie trainer.

What's so unfair about that? There is no rule forbidding trainers to use Pokemon that are much stronger than the ones of the opponent. Sure, Ash could've kept in account that Casey was a rookie, and if I were him, I'd use another Pokemon than Charizard. But it's not unfair.

Blessed

What's so unfair about that? There is no rule forbidding trainers to use Pokemon that are much stronger than the ones of the opponent. Sure, Ash could've kept in account that Casey was a rookie, and if I were him, I'd use another Pokemon than Charizard. But it's not unfair.

IT KINDA IS... cuz she's just a rookie he should know better but whatever.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
It's Heracross!
The debut episode for Casey! I love her so this episode was great. Her Chikorita looks even cuter with that headband on. More so while it had a burning leaf. That was a funny battle but it was so obvious she was going to lose badly. The second battle was a lot better though for how long it lasted. I liked the slightly altered version of Team Rocket's motto, and they were once again quite funny in this episode.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Ash using Charizard against Casey was overkill, but I'm glad he used it. I loved seeing how Casey's Pokemon were so easily defeated! Ash getting hit by a baseball was also funny. Casey was okay, but sometimes I found her baseball/Team Electabuzz obsession to be a little annoying. Her Chikorita was cute, though.

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
Ash using Charizard against Casey was overkill, but I'm glad he used it. I loved seeing how Casey's Pokemon were so easily defeated! Ash getting hit by a baseball was also funny. Casey was okay, but sometimes I found her baseball/Team Electabuzz obsession to be a little annoying. Her Chikorita was cute, though.

Pretty much this.
I'd say this episode deserves a 7/10.

Blessed

It was a bit rough, but, hey, a battle is a battle. Still, she was a newbie trainer. He should have known better!

7threst

Casey is great. There is something very likable about her and her Chikorita. I also think they nicely introduced all the three starters with the two episodes.

Oh yeah! Electabuzz FTW

Casey is great. There is something very likable about her and her Chikorita. I also think they nicely introduced all the three starters with the two episodes.

Oh yeah! Electabuzz FTW

Maybe her greatness lies in the Electabuzz Song and her willpower? That's what I think. And Chikorita is just a really cute and awesome Pokemon, and the headband made it stand out from other Chikorita.

Also, Charizard using his fat belly to beat Rattata was hilarious!

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Casey actually remindes me alittle of Trip.

Both grass starter Pokemon.
Both starting out trainers.
Both determined and dedicated.
Both grew stronger later on in the series.

Ooh Ash. Charizard vs Chikorita? You could have use Bulbasaur like you usually did in your past battles when you were up against some opponents. Casey's a good character. I like the fact that there's a Starmie baseball team. :D

KJC

Really enjoyed how Ash used Charizard to put that annoying Casey in her place. He should do that more often.