• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon Chamber

TDCJay

TDC Founder
TDCJay
The Dragon Chamber

Hello and welcome to The Dragon Chamber, the masters of Dragon type, Dragon Egg Group and IV breeding.

Rules:
1. All Serebii and trade shop rules apply.
2. If I don't respond to your request, but I do respond to the request of someone after you, post again, otherwise, do not repeat post.
3. I am online most of the time so if you have any questions about my current species of pokemon PM me.
4. I currently am not taking orders for EV training, but will update on this sooner, so please don’t ask.
5. All order forms filled out incorrectly will be rejected and the next person in line will take your place.
6. All of my pokemon come in standard pokeballs.
7. All pokemon only supplied with the egg moves listed. (This will change at one point)
8. Breeding can take up to one ½ weeks (including Specific Gender & Abilities), so no posting about your order. I will post once its done.
9. After I post that the order is finished you have 5 days to claim it otherwise its passed on.
10. One order at one time and one person cannot order another untill 24 hours after the completed date/post.
11. Only put an order in if I post that I have spots remaining.
12. Only post feedback when the order is complete, Complimentary or Criticism, it gets me to know my customers.

About the 8th Rule: I work on orders Mon-Fri, days off on weekends to gain more stock for the thread. So for example if you ordered on the 18th you could have your finished product by the 31st at the latest.

Order Form: Example…
Species: Charmander
Ability: Blaze
Notes: Thanks in advance
You get the idea?

None Shiny Dragon Types Currently Offering:

Charmander, Blaze: Lonely/Mild - Dragon Dance & Dragon Rush
Ekans, Intimidate/Shed Skin: Adamant – Sucker Punch, Poison Tail & Poison Fang
Horsea, Sniper/Swift Swim: Modest – Outrage
Magikarp, Intimidate: Adamant
Dratini, Shed Skin: Adamant - Dragon Dance & Aqua Jet
Treeko, Overgrow: Hasty/Mild – Dragon Breath & Leech Seed
Swablu, Natural Cure: Gentle - Hyper Voice, Dragon Rush
Seviper, Shed Skin: Lonely/Mild – Sucker Punch
Feebas, Swift Swim/Oblivious: Calm/Modest – Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis & Mirror Coat
Trapinch, Hyper Cutter/Arena Trap: Adamant/Jolly - Bug Bite, Earth Power & Signal Beam.
Bagon, Rock Head: Lonely/Mild – Dragon Dance
Gible, Sand Veil: Adamant – Stealth Rock & Outrage
Scraggy, Shed Skin/Moxie: Impish/Careful – Dragon Dance & Drain Punch
Axew, Rivalry/Mold Breaker: Adamant – Dragon Pulse & Night Slash
Druddigon, Rough Skin/Sheer Force: Adamant – Sucker Punch, Fire Fang & Poison Tail
Deino, Hustle: Mild - Dark Pulse, Fire Fang
Skrelp, Poison Point/Poison Touch: Sassy – Poison Spikes & Play Rough
Helioptile, Sand Veil/Dry Skin: Modest/Timid – Electric Terrain & Glare
Tyrunt, Strong Jaw: Adamant – Dragon Dance, Poison Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang
Goomy, Sap Sipper/Hydration: Gentle – Poison Tail, Iron Tail & Counter

Shinys Currently Offering:

Charmander, Blaze: Mild: Dragon Dance & Dragon Rush - 31/31/31/x/31/31

None dragon types im currently offering:

Turtwig
Piplup
Totodile
Torchic
Froakie
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Chimchar
Tepig
Snivy
Mudkip
Cyndaquil

Current none dragon type Pokémon im working on:

Aron
Maril
Growlithe
larvitar
Spiritomb
Drilbur

Keep checking back for updates on these.

I will update on further additions to the list sometime In the future.

Currently want:

Dratini w/Marvel Scale
Charmander w/Solar Power
Bagon w/ Sheer Force
Gible w/ Rough Skin
Goomy w/Gooey
Chikorita
Anorith
Elekid/Electabuzz
Shinx
Tynamo

Loyalty System:
For every 5 pokemon you order and complete the deals. You get one for free.
For every 10 pokemon you order and complete the deals. You get two for free.

Points System:
One 5IV Pokemon = 2 Points
One 3IV Pokemon or less = 1
Shiny Pokemon with less then 5 IV’s = 4 Points
Shiny Pokemon with 5 IV’s or more = 6 Points
All BP Items = 1 Point
Legendry’s = 4
Ev Training = TBC

So for example I would agree to trade for the following:
If you wanted one 5IV Pokemon I would accept,
• One 5IV Pokemon
• One 3IV Pokemon or less with one BP Item
• Two 3IV Pokemon Or less
And etc.

Thanks, TDCJay.

Last edited:

brosufmartin

Are all of the pokemon that you offer 5IV bred?

brosufmartin

I can get you the following: sheer force bagon, marvel scale dratini, gooey goomy, and 5IV gible with rough skin. With the free pokemon, how many 5IV bred could I get?

TDCJay

TDC Founder
I can get you the following: sheer force bagon, marvel scale dratini, gooey goomy, and 5IV gible with rough skin. With the free pokemon, how many 5IV bred could I get?

If you could get me the gooey goomy and the 5IV Gible that would be great, what do u mean by how many, the way ive set it out is. You choose your free pokemon, you choose your Gender and such and tell me what IV Spread you want if thatss what u mean?

brosufmartin

Well judging by your point system, the goomy isn't worth a full 5IV pokemon from your shop, so I don't see a point in giving you one unless it's worth a full 5IV pokemon, making my total three ( for the goomy, gible, and the free one). So if I give you the goomy and the gible, do I get three or am I mistaken?

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I'm interested in your shiny 5v

I can trade you a a marvel scale dratini 5vs, with a weakness policy and shiny mr mime (no Ivs), and a 5v Helioptile dry skin with glare for the charmander.

brosufmartin

If you could get me the gooey goomy and the 5IV Gible that would be great, what do u mean by how many, the way ive set it out is. You choose your free pokemon, you choose your Gender and such and tell me what IV Spread you want if thatss what u mean?

I think I know what happened. I meant to say including the free pokemon, not with it.

TDCJay

TDC Founder
I'm interested in your shiny 5v

I can trade you a a marvel scale dratini 5vs, with a weakness policy and shiny mr mime (no Ivs), and a 5v Helioptile dry skin with glare for the charmander.

Pm me please mate

TDCJay

TDC Founder
Well judging by your point system, the goomy isn't worth a full 5IV pokemon from your shop, so I don't see a point in giving you one unless it's worth a full 5IV pokemon, making my total three ( for the goomy, gible, and the free one). So if I give you the goomy and the gible, do I get three or am I mistaken?
Basically, you trade me the two you offered and you still get a free one, do you get me?, because your still one of first orders, So your getting three in return for the two your trading me because of my first 5 orders post.

brosufmartin

Basically, you trade me the two you offered and you still get a free one, do you get me?, because your still one of first orders, So your getting three in return for the two your trading me because of my first 5 orders post.

Ok that answers my question. Do you care about genders?