• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Dragon Clan!​

This is where all dragon lovers can come to talk about their favorite dragon pokemon as well as fantasy dragons and cartoon dragons that are dragons from video games (other than pokemon) books, and television shows. Members here can participate in club trivia, make artwork, show pictures of dragons, and much, much, more.
So have fun and enjoy the club!

Rules
-All SPPF Rules Apply
-No Flaming
-No Bashing
-No Multyposting
-Respect other members
-No Spamming
-Use the form when joining
-Use full sentences, do not have small abbreviations for words such as nvm, plz, etc
-Do NOT ask me to update your points or ranks
-No one liner posts
-To join, you must be a member for at least 1 month
-In your joining post, put this password: Dragon Fight

Form
-When joining post;
'I would like to join', your favorite dragon pokemon, what team(listed below)you would like to join(Optional)why you like dragon pokemon and what reason you would like to join the club for..

-Example: I would like to join, my favorite dragon pokemon is Dialga. I want to join Team Dragon Knights. I like dragon pokemon because they are cool, powerful, hard-to-raise but because of that, they're only the stronger. I would like to join the Dragon Clan to help it grow stronger and help spread the message of how much this rare and beautiful type of pokemon means to all of us.
If you join the club because someone asked you to join, be sure to say that they convinced you to join.

Point System and Rank Abilities
-Recuiting a member(member must say you recuited them) 150 points
-Inviting a member(saying, 'welcome, you are a dratini, enjoy your stay here...) 100 points
-Making a Banner(Credit maker also) 75 points
-Making a Userbar(Credit maker also) 70 points
-Advertising for Club(putting banner, link, or userbar in siginture) 50 points
-Posting(Posts) 10 points
-Helping out with the Club. Points Vary

Ranks
This lists what each rank of members can do.
-Alpha: ban, change topic, make topic, make banners, make userbars, demote, deduct points, give ranks, accept, recuit members.
-Elite: suggest ban, change topic, make topic, make banners, make userbars, suggest demote, deduct points, suggest ranks, accept, recuit members.
-Leader: change topic, make banners, make userbars, accept, recuit members.
-Trainee: change topic, make topic, make banners, make userbars, recuit members.
-Beginner: make banners, make userbars, recuit members, change topic.

There are ranks in this club.
They give you your limit on power and abilities in the club.
How to obtain ranks are to gain points which rank you up.
Ranks may also be specialy obtained.

______________________ (Alpha)
;384; -Rayquaza
______________________ (Elite)
;493; -Arceus(Dragon)
;483; -Dialga
;484; -Palkia 750 points
;487; -Giratina 650 points
______________________ (Leader)
;149; -Dragonite 420 points
;445; -Garchomp 380 points
;373; -Salamence 350 points
;381; -Latios 330 points
;380; -Latias 295 points
;006; -Charizard 275 points
;330; -Flygon 255 points
;130; -Gyarados 230 points
;350; -Milotic 200 points
;230; -Kingdra 180 points
;334; -Altaria 160 points
______________________ (Trainee)
;444; -Gabite 150 points
;148; -Dragonair 120 points
;372; -Shelgon 100 points
;329; -Vibrava 90 points
______________________ (Beginner)
;443; -Gible 75 points
;371; -Bagon 50 points
;147; -Dratini 30 points

Members:

______________________ (Alpha)
Rayquaza -Arceus Master

______________________ (Elite)
Giratina -FLAME STRIKER (540 points)
Giratina -Armored Dragon (220 points)
Giratina -Scenice (370 points)

______________________ (Leader)
Dragonite -Pokoton Returns (280 points)
Latios -Emperor Giratina (200 points)
Kingdra -slm2 (60 points)

______________________ (Trainee)
Shelgon -Phoenix87 (75 points)
Shelgon -Aqua-Mew (55 points)
Shelgon -silverdragonlaura(265 points)
Shelgon -~Flareon~ (55 points)
Shelgon -.t.[a].n. (75 points)
Shelgon -LegendaryGarchomp (75 points)
Vibrava -mario_fan(25 points)
Vibrava -Mr. Bikini Fan (30 points)

______________________ (Beginner)
Gible -Compy47 (70 points)
Gible -thelittlelegend (30 points)
Gible -blaziken33 (10 points)
Gible -flame_master_14 (50 points)
Gible -Shiny Legendary Hunter (50 points)
Gible -Larry (40 points)
Gible -Lunar Ho-oh (0 points)
Bagon -BlazeShadow (40 points)
Bagon -negative (45 points)
Bagon -Dragon_Reborn (25 points)
Bagon -Poliwaggle (0 points)
Bagon -Keizer (30 points)
Bagon -Shiny Kairyu (20 points)
Bagon -Weakling (0 points)
Dratini -Phoenix Rebirth (10 points)
Dratini -Jaster (0 points)
Dratini -shiningdragon (10 points)
Dratini -RubyDragon79 (0 points)
Dratini -Dragon Gard 1000 (0 points)
Dratini -POKENAR (20 points)
Dratini -~Vaporeon~ (20 points)
Dratini -max unlimited (10 points)
Dratini -Gilford (10 points)
Dratini --Xu- (10 points)
Dratini -Chaosdude (10 points)
Dratini -Shard 567 (0 points)
Dratini -PokeGal99 (10 points)
Dratini -livedarkrai07 (20 points)
Dratini -Salty (10 points)
Dratini -Pokemaster271 (0 points)
Dratini -Dominating Absol (10 points)
Dratini -Hotshot (0 points)
Dratini -Blastoise720 (20 points)
Dratini -legendarytamer (10 points)
Dratini -Turtwig.owns (0 points)
Dratini -Carlos74 (20 points)
Dratini -fire fan 888 (10 points)
Dratini -chickles (10 points)
Dratini -LordKaien (10 points)
Dratini -DRAGONITE3 (10 points)
Dratini -Dark Cacturne (10 points)
Dratini -burgaz62 (10 points)

Teams
When you join or anytime you wish, you may join one of the teams below. Afterwards, you may talk with your team mates here (do not SPAM by doing so) and join in on club competitions.

Team Dragon Legends is a team for members who create dragons everyday. It is for those who create dragons in our minds and let them fly free with untamed powers and marvelous abilities. We explore our ideas and creations of dragons with each other and bring all of ourselves closer together in Team Dragon Legends.
Team Dragon Legends
Leader -Arceus Master
Co-Leader
Members: -Pokoton Returns

Team Dragonship is a team where each member gets its very own dragon. The trainer and the dragon develop bonds from their friendship. Whether the trainer and the dragon train together to become a team or just to be friends, the two hearts are bonded as one.
Team Dragon Heart
Leader -FLAME STRIKER
Co-Leader
Members: -Lunar Ho-oh

Team Dragon Fable is a team where members share stories of dragons they've read or created and share them with each other. Team Dragon Fable shares their stories with everyone so that they can know of the magnificence of dragons.
Team Dragon Fable
Leader -LegendaryGarchomp
Co-Leader
Members:

Favorite Dragons
This is the Dragon's favorite list.
This lists each member's favorite Dragon Pokemon.

Charizard ;006;
Charmander#4
Pamizard
sleepysnorlax
flame_master_14

Gyarados ;130;

Dratini ;147;

Dragonair ;148;

Dragonite ;149;
~Vaporeon~
RubyDragon79
Shiny Kairyu
Dragon_Reborn
mario_fan
.t.[a].n.
Phoenix87
Armored Dragon
Larry

Kingdra ;230;

Vibrava ;329;

Flygon ;330;
silverdragonlaurac
Carlos74

Altaria ;334;

Milotic ;350;

Bagon ;371;

Shelgon ;372;

Salemence ;373;
~Flareon~
thelittlelegend

Latias ;380;

Latios ;381;

Rayquaza ;384;
Compy47
Aqua-Mew
Pokoton Returns
LordKaien

Gible ;443;

Gabite ;444;

Garchomp ;445;

Dialga ;483;

Palkia ;484;

Giratina ;487;
legendarytamer

Arceus ;493;

Dragon Clan RPG

The Dragon Clan RPG - Basic Information

The Dragon Clan RPG is where members get to have fantasy adventures to journey across the fabled land of Zargious. Members get to be any kind of warrioir, pokemon trainer, etc. they want to be to save the land with any dragon of their choosing and a team/army to help them through the RPG.

The Dragon Clan RPG - Rules
1. No cursing
2. RPG posts do not require being with the topic
3. RPG posts must be 6-10 sentences long
4. No cheating
5. Keep events to the genre [Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Adventure]
6. Keep to the main plot
7. To join the RPG, you must fill out the form

The Dragon Clan RPG - Joining Form

HTML:
Desired Hero Title:
Desired Weapon:
Desired Team/Army Idea:
Desired Powers:
Desired Items:
Other Information:

The Dragon Clan RPG - The Region

The Region of Zargious is a land filled with flat plains and few trees. A few islands lie off each side of the island. The capital of it is Alaga where the High King rules over the region and its scattered cities.

Monthly Activities
These are the monthly activities that members may participate in. To do so, just do as the month activity is and then make something from it. You can have these in your posts without the topic.

Montly Activity -July: Favorites
Share what your favorite anything is--food, video game, book, planet, you name it. The topic title should be along the lines of, "What is your favorite ____"

Club Art
These are the club banners and userbars.
The rules below are as follow.
1. Make sure it follows the SPPF Signature Rules.
2. Be sure to credit the creator of the banner or userbar.

DragonClanArraganceBanner.png

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x136/Banners1993/DragonClanArraganceBanner.png

Thanks to Scenice for this organization​

Last edited:

Pokoton Returns

Lord Of Serpents
Hey Arceus Master!! I would like to join fav. dragon pokemon is Rayquaza;384; I love Dragon Pokemon they are the best!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Woo-hoo! First member. I was afraid noone would join. Since you are the first member, you are a rank: Palkia You will be part of team: Odd Dragons
Welcome to the club! Also, register on the team website. The link is on the first post listed as: The Dragon Clan. It is near the bottom.

Last edited:

Shiny Crobat

Hey can I join? Welcome poketon returns! (hehe, 100 points). My fav dragon is uhm... Palkia, because of it's diversity in battles. And uhm.... can I be a co-owner?

Edit: can I be palkia rank?

Last edited:
Welcome to the club Shiny Crobat. You are a Giratina. You will be part of team: Unique Dragon. Please register on the link to the website. Hope you have fun!

P.S. Just saying 'welcome' doesn't get you a hundred points. You need to say, 'welcome to the club--, you are a--, you are part of team--.' The '--' are blanks. But if a new member joins and you say all of that stuff, you can then get 100 points.

Shiny Crobat

Welcome to the club Shiny Crobat. You are a Giratina. You will be part of team: Unique Dragon. Please register on the link to the website. Hope you have fun!

P.S. Just saying 'welcome' doesn't get you a hundred points. You need to say, 'welcome to the club--, you are a--, you are part of team--.' The '--' are blanks. But if a new member joins and you say all of that stuff, you can then get 100 points.
no srry nvm, already have too much accounts and giratina is fugly

Scenice

~ Grace ~
I would like to join, my favorite dragon pokemon is Dragonair *Speaks for itself :p*

Welcome to the club Scenice, You are a Giratina in club Regular Dragons. Please register at the club website on the first post link. hope you have fun!

Welcome to the club Lati Master! You are a rank Giratina in club Odd Dragons. I hope you enjoy your time in the dragon clan! Please register at the website in the first post. We will start having compititions when we have around 10 members or so.

Yoshi~Sakura

I'd love to join! My favorite dragon pokèmon is dragonite (it's too cute!- and powerful!)

Welcome to the club Yoshi~Sakura. You are a Rayquaza in the team: Regular Dragons Hope you have fun on the club! Please register on the club website. The link is on the first post.
Also club members, we have received new smilies. Check them out and have fun posting them!

legendery colecter

The Legends are Here
i would like to join my favourite dragon is Giratina becasue of just the way it looks compared ot most others since i like all dragons it was hard to find another reason

Welcome to the club Legendary Colecter. You are a Rayquaza in team Unique Dragons. Please register at the club website. The link is at the bottom of the second post. I hope you enjoy your stay at the dragon club!

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Hi Arceus Master! I'll join now. My faves are Flygon and Altaria.

Scenice

~ Grace ~
It will be a little easier to stay active when there comes more members. I also intended to make some banners and userbars, but my own shop is rather busy right now...

ANGELeon

SchoOoOoL TiMe AgaiN
I would like to join. My favorite dragon pokemon is shiny dratini, dragonair. or dragonite.

Hi Arceus Master! I'll join now. My faves are Flygon and Altaria.
Welcome to the club Blue Milotic. I'll just put your favorite dragon as Flygon . You are a rank, Rayquaza, in team, Unique Dragons. Please register at the club website and also, feel free to post on it whenever you want to. I hope you enjoy your stay in the club.

It will be a little easier to stay active when there comes more members. I also intended to make some banners and userbars, but my own shop is rather busy right now...
Yeah, but we're starting to get more members now so, I think that the club is making progress. So that's where the first club banner has been! You haven't made it yet. That's okay though, I can make banners, but I'd rather the other members make them. Just take your time and remember this: The costumer always comes first.

I would like to join. My favorite dragon pokemon is shiny dratini, dragonair. or dragonite.
Welcome to the club tenshi aj. I will say your favorite dragon is Dragonite, so you're in team, regular dragons, you are a rank, Dratini. Please register on the club website on the first post. The link is there. Feel free to post there whenever and wherever you want. I hope you enjoy your stay at the dragon clan!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.