• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention dragon clan members, the teams must be started. If your name is listed below as a leader, please go ahead and start your team bases on the club website now. I have also changed the skin to something more medeval so it might suit the club better.
Team Unique Dragons: Leader--Legendary Colecter
Team Odd Dragons: Leader--Pokoton Returns
Team Regular Dragons: Leader--Scenice

If your name was listed as a leader, please start your team bases now, thank you.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
hi can i join i would have to say that my favourite Dragon pokemon has to be ;330; but that was already taken do i guess it will have to be ;380; Latias

hi can i join i would have to say that my favourite Dragon pokemon has to be but that was already taken do i guess it will have to be Latias

No, actully, there could be 20 flygons. Welcome to the club, ~.:Northern Lights:.~. You are a dratini in team, Unique Dragons. Register on the club website. The link is on the first post. Also, be sure to post there plenty. Thanks for joining and I hope you enjoy the Dragon Clan!

Last edited:

Dragon_Reborn

Hey Arceus Master.May I join the dragon clan?I love dragon pokemon,some of my favorites are Dragonite,Salamence,Garchomp,and Flygon.

Hey Arceus Master.May I join the dragon clan?I love dragon pokemon,some of my favorites are Dragonite,Salamence,Garchomp,and Flygon.

Welcome to the club Dragon Reborn. I will put your favorite dragon as Salamence since the evidence is everwhere on your post. You are a dratini in team, Regular Dragons. Please register on the club website. The link is on the first post. I hope you enjoy your stay in The Dragon Clan!

Baam

can i join my favorite dragon pokemon are Bagon and Shelgon

can i join my favorite dragon pokemon are Bagon and Shelgon
Welcome to the club Celbii. I will put your favorite dragon as Shelgon. You are a dratini and you are in club, Regular Dragons. Please register at the club website. The link is on the first post. Feel free to post there. Enjoy your time spent here.

FLAME STRIKER

totally fired up
:)alright arceus im here I would enjoy being a pretty high rank and well about the favorite dragon pokemon well I like all but ill go with dailga the controller of time so ill try to get stuff good and done. thnx arceus,ps could people click my dragon so they get big and strong:)

alright arceus im here I would enjoy being a pretty high rank and well about the favorite dragon pokemon well I like all but ill go with dailga the controller of time so ill try to get stuff good and done. thnx arceus,ps could people click my dragon so they get big and strong
Welcome to the club FLAME STRIKER! Sorry. All of the elite ranks were taken so you are a dratini. If you want to become an elite, you must be deticated to this club. That's the way it works. You are in club, Unique Dragons. Please register at the club website. The link is on the first post. I hope you enjoy your time in the dragon clan!
P.S. Your dragon link doesn't work. It just says, Service Unavailible.

FLAME STRIKER

totally fired up
dragon link is working now help tose two babies be big like the red one

FLAME STRIKER

totally fired up
its not all about clicking its also how many people see them on the page but clicks count as one person per dragon but if they dont get eneough eof everything they die

Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Dragon/Ice for me. It's just sounding really cool to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.