• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok sorry my mistake, Im kinda new to this forum.

Fav Dragon type is Dragonite!

Welcome to the club! You are a Dratini in the team: Regular Dragons. Be sure to register in the club website. The link is on the first post of the this club. Be sure to check into your team and then participate in Trivia on Friday and Ending Monday. Enjoy your stay in the Dragon Clan!

FLAME STRIKER

totally fired up
Alright the competitions have started get thinking it well end this monday so get started

I am back. The trivia(hosted by FLAME STRIKER)will end tomorrow on Monday. But if nobody posts any answers for the trivia, than the end date will be postponed to next week. Be sure to answer the trivia to earn points.

I'll join. My favorite dragons are Dialga and Salamence.

Don't count on me being active, my computer won't load Serebii so I can only get on when I'm at my friends house (once a month or so.)

I'll join. My favorite dragons are Dialga and Salamence.

Don't count on me being active, my computer won't load Serebii so I can only get on when I'm at my friends house (once a month or so.)

Welcome to the club! You are a Dratini in team: Unique Dragons. Be sure to register on the club website if you can. The link is on the first post of this forum.

Attention Dragon Clan Members, The trivia(hosted by FLAME STRIKER)will end tomorrow on Monday. But if nobody posts any answers for the trivia, than the end date will be postponed to next week. Be sure to answer the trivia to earn points

New Topic: What is your least favorite dragon pokemon? Mine is Altaria because it resembles a bird more than a dragon.

Attention Dragon Clan Members, The trivia(hosted by FLAME STRIKER)will end today on Monday. But if nobody posts any answers for the trivia, than the end date will be postponed to next week. Be sure to answer the trivia to earn points.

I have also changed the club website. The current one(made by Forumsvibe)will be abandoned after the trivia is over. We will use the new club website made on the first post of the club. Be sure to register on it and you can use whatever username that you wish to.

Scyther23

Teh Win
You sent me a pm asking me to join... I figured I'd give it a try. If it's good, I'll stay, if not, then I won't.

My favorite drags are Flygon and Rayquaza.

Btw, Rayquaza should be the top rank, considering it's much more powerful and more hallowed than Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.

I know custom HTML as well, so, I know we already have one, but if you ever want an actual site, not just forums, one I can make one exactly as you want it. I can include the forum link too... and a memberlist of all the people including those who haven't joined the current "site". But that's just if you want it.

Last edited:
You sent me a pm asking me to join... I figured I'd give it a try. If it's good, I'll stay, if not, then I won't.

My favorite drags are Flygon and Rayquaza.

Btw, Rayquaza should be the top rank, considering it's much more powerful and more hallowed than Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.

I know custom HTML as well, so, I know we already have one, but if you ever want an actual site, not just forums, one I can make one exactly as you want it. I can include the forum link too... and a memberlist of all the people including those who haven't joined the current "site". But that's just if you want it.

Welcome to the Club! You are a Dratini. Be sure to register on the club website. The link is on the first post. Enjoy your stay in the Dragon Clan!
I don't need another website. I already have the one for the club.
I put the ranks as the way they are and I'm keeping them that way.
Thanks for the suggestions though. I'll consider them and give you some points for them.

Scyther23

Teh Win
Sweet, I'm in the club. Dratini? Er.... cool?

Uhh, ok, and about the site, the 'site' you have are forums, not a site. A site is like... a site, not forums. Anyways, it doesn't matter, one less site to make =D

Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Sorry I've been inactive. I'll check out the site.

Attention Dragon Clan Members. Trivia is over. The Forums it was on will now be taken off. So enjoy the new forums.

Also, FLAME STIRKER wanted me to announce this: First member to join his team: The Dragon Knights, will become co-leader.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I think we need a new topic:
What is your favorite Dragon move?
Sorry, couldn't think of anything better.

Hey i would like to join please.
My favourit dragon pokemon is Salamence.

Welcome to the club! You are a Dratini. You can join any team on the forums. The link is on the first post of this thread. Enjoy your stay in the clan!

i want to join, my favourite dragon pokemon is dialga, i saw the club on the forums so i decided to join. i would like to join the dragon fantasy team.

Welcome to the club too! You already registered so I don't need to tell you that stuff. Enjoy your stay in the clan!

Topic: My favorite dragon move is Roar of Time. Its powerful and awsome. Plus, it looks cool.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Just minor, but it's Hikaru, not Hikura.

Plus, I think our members need to be more actve...... including me.

shiningdragon

Hey!
I'd like to join the Dragon Clan please!
My Favorite Dragon is Shiny Raquaza!!!

Hey!
I'd like to join the Dragon Clan please!
My Favorite Dragon is Shiny Raquaza!!!

Welcome to the club! You are a Dratini. Be sure to register on the club forums. The link is on the first post of the club. Enjoy your stay here!

Sorry for any incorrect spellings Blue milotic. I have no idea where you got that name but it is confusing.

fruementy

Hey Arceus Master can I join?My favorite dragon is Garchomp

FLAME STRIKER

totally fired up
welcome

welcome to the dragonclan you will start as a dratini Arceus isnt online so you will have to wait for his approval when he does approve you should register on the club forums and join a team in the recruitment base of whatever team you wish to join.hope to see you there after Arceus approves okay

announcement:as most of you know it has been announced that first member to join my team will be co-team leader but before you are announced co-team leader you have to post in a simple sentence or more why you want to be my team co-leader of The dragon knights

as in warriors not the pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.