• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

fruementy

Hey can I join?My favorite dragon poke is dragonite.And can I join team Dragon Knights

Last edited:

LegendaryGarchomp

What dragon type looks the strangest?

I think the two Lati@s twins. Only because I can't for the life of me remember seeing something that they look based on except jets.
Dialga and Palkia don't look strange to me, but they do look like strange dragons. When I first saw them I presumed they'd be steel legendaries, not dragon. I still find it difficult to believe Palkia is a water type dragon.

exactly what i thought.

Midnight Circle

Randomness XD
Thanks for letting me join ^^ I think Paklia is the strangest dragon type, it doesn't look at all like one.

Last edited:

codishkingdom

Golden Pokemon!!!
hey can i join?my favourite dragon poke is flygon

hey can i join?my favourite dragon poke is flygon

You can but you must delete one of your double posts. Enjoy your stay here! You are a Dratini. I will PM you the link to the club forums where you must join a team and all that stuff, codishkingdom.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
hmmm.... time for a new topic maybe?

In your opinion, what would be a good dragon combintation?

I'm not sure if anyone understood that, but I think that a Dragon-psycic type might be good!

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
In your opinion, what would be a good dragon combination?

This will come as a complete shock to everyone, but I really hope they'll make another dragon/steel type.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current

This will come as a complete shock to everyone, but I really hope they'll make another dragon/steel type.

wait a minute there's another dragon-steel type!? *flips open pokedex* ... Oh yeah! (I forgot about Dialga!)
I actually hope they make a dragon-fire type! (interesting, no?)

Topic: I would like a Dragon/fire, ice, thunder type.

If you still haven't joined a team yet, do so and make a suggestion for the club forums.

-Xu-

I'm suprised there hasn't been a Dragon/Fire, Dragon/Ice, Dragon/Thunder trio yet.
I think Dragon/Dark would be interesting.
There are some types I can't imagine being put with dragon like Dragon/Fighting.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current

I'm suprised there hasn't been a Dragon/Fire, Dragon/Ice, Dragon/Thunder trio yet.
I think Dragon/Dark would be interesting.
There are some types I can't imagine being put with dragon like Dragon/Fighting.

yeah, I can't imagine a dragon fighting type either.... but a dragon/ice, dragon/fire, and dragon/thunder, trio would be awsome!

I WANNA JOIN TOO ^^ I love almost all dragon pokemon, but I like dragonite and flygon the MOST ^^

Welcome to the club! You are a Dratini. Enjoy your stay here!
Almost everyone in the elite rankings were taken off and ranked down since they haven't been very active and comptributing to the club. If you want to be one of those higher ranks, you must remain active and contributing to the club.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.