• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

slm2

Loose Cannon
Did you want a Dragon Pokemon in real life? Which one?
Flygon

Awesome banners FLAME STRIKER I love the background effect on the Dialga/Palkia one and the over world sprite just a bit below, great work.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
FLYGON!!!!!!
or Dragonair, .... or kingdra..... or rayquaza...

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Nice banners, FLAME STRIKER!

Either Dragonite or Dialga.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
I'd like to wish everyone at the dragon clan a happy new year :)
oh and, I changed my name, so arceus master, can you change the first post? thanks.

Keizer

The Helios
Flygon

I'd like a flygon, it would be pretty awsome to have one resting on your shoulder. So can i join this club then? I'm a lover of dragon types, if you look at my sig you see im currently training one.^_^

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Happy New Year, everyone!

You can join, but tell your favorite dragon pokemon first. (You said you'd like to have a flygon in real life, but it might not be your actual favorite - for example, my favorite dragon type is dragonite, but I'd rather have a dialga if it were real because it could control time.)

Last edited:
I'm back. I have updated everyone's points and changed the names of people's names who were changed.

Notice: If you have had your username changed, tell me so I can change it on the first post.

There are still 4 slots open for the club tournament. Enter today if you want to compete.

Not really but if so, Salamence.

Last edited:

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Dragonair of cause. It's the most beautiful of them all ^^

Keizer

The Helios
Happy New Year, everyone!

You can join, but tell your favorite dragon pokemon first. (You said you'd like to have a flygon in real life, but it might not be your actual favorite - for example, my favorite dragon type is dragonite, but I'd rather have a dialga if it were real because it could control time.)

True id like to have on on my shoulder but my all time favorite is giratina, not so much as its a legend, but that its just so different then any other dragon i've seen before. I didn't even know it was a dragon befor i saw the types and that got my head going on how cool it was. It is said(from what i heard) that his wings are actually the spirits of (not so sure but) flying pokemon. It's the only one of its kind and you can cheat time buy thinking ahead, you can cheat space by taking shortcuts, but you can't cheat death.

So do i get a userbar or something?

~Flareon~

Did you want a Dragon Pokemon in real life? If yes, which one?
Salamence. Because it can take me to any town.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Welcome to the club then, Keizer! You're a rank dratini. The club userbars are on the club website, which I'll pm you a link to.

Keizer

The Helios
Allright i joined, trying to find my way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.