• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

acdude

Am I on Television?
HI,
Can I join cause I am a BIG fan of DRAGONS and my favorite Dragon is DIALGA (He is so cool and Strong)
So can I Join?
PLEASE?

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Yeah, welcome to the club! You're rank dratini. I'll pm you a link to the club website.

monsta138

<- link will own all
uuuuummmm...... hi im a new guy. this is the first thread i saw, so can i join? my Favorite Dragon pokemon is the most unique (in my opinion) and first pokemon of its types combined: the one and only GIRITANA!

Keizer

The Helios
uuuuummmm...... hi im a new guy. this is the first thread i saw, so can i join? my Favorite Dragon pokemon is the most unique (in my opinion) and first pokemon of its types combined: the one and only GIRITANA!

(hi-5's) Mine to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Ok guys i need your help here for a sig contest i'm doing on my site. I need pics/renders if possible of every final evolution of every dragon type pokemon out their. Can anyone do it?

If you haven't and want to, enter the dragon tournament and battle for a prize. Everyone will get a Trapinch for particiapating. The grand prize will be a Bagon breed with Hydro Pump egg move. The tournament will begin next month. Anyone can set up a good date it will be hosted on.

~Flareon~: You can start topics and post pictures whenever you want to. You don't have to ask for my permission.

.t.[a].n.

~i r cookie :)
@ Arceus master... sorry for being inactive and all... btw... i just started out in my diamond and have no dragon pokemon YET so i can't be joining...

*skulks*

Off topic: ~ima change my sig soon~ it ain't the holidays no more... ><"

Keizer

The Helios

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?
I'd like to join. I'm a huge fan of dragons, with a lv. 100 dragon team.
My favorite is Dragonite. (Charizard actually, but it's not a real dragon, unfortunately).

Last edited:

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Yes, Charmander#4, you can join. Welcome to the club. You are Dratini rank. I'll PM you the link to the club site ^^

~Flareon~

If you haven't and want to, enter the dragon tournament and battle for a prize. Everyone will get a Trapinch for particiapating. The grand prize will be a Bagon breed with Hydro Pump egg move. The tournament will begin next month. Anyone can set up a good date it will be hosted on.

~Flareon~: You can start topics and post pictures whenever you want to. You don't have to ask for my permission.
Okay, I know. Thanks for telling me that, Arceus Master. I will start a new topic now. Here's one:
Which Dragon Pokemon did you think is the easiest to train?

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.

None are that easy, but maybe altaria...

Scenice

~ Grace ~
^ I agree. Altaria is the easiest one. It only needs 600,000 exp to get to lv 100 where almost all the others needs 1,250,000 exp.

slm2

Loose Cannon
yeh i agree with altaria but my salamence atm i am training against magikarps (for speed EVs) when he is lvl 55 and he is growing pretty quick ^^

Keizer

The Helios
lemme try this again

Ok guys i need your help here for a sig contest i'm doing on my site. I need pics/renders if possible of every final evolution of every dragon type pokemon out their. Can anyone do it?

Charmander#4: Welcome to the club! Enjoy your stay here.
Keizer: Are you talking about a banner? Go to a shop at the fan art request thread and request one there.

Probally Altaria. Just look for the amount of Exp. it takes to raise a pokemon completely.

slm2

Loose Cannon
Hiya again i have made a banner (i think it is anyway) for The Dragon Clan and it worked out pretty well
Please tell me what you guys/gals think
dragonparadise2.png

and keizer im not sure what you mean entirely by pic but i could get you every sprite,
just check out the Pokemon Elite 2000 Sprite Resource if you have not requested yet in a shop
Hope I helped

slm2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.