• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
slm2: That's nice but do you think that you could work it into a real banner? Just resize the background and then put the images on. Afterwards, I'll add it.

.t.[a].n.

~i r cookie :)
Which Dragon Pokemon did you think is the easiest to train?
~ uhh.. i'm pretty sure this ain't dragonite so i'll stick with altaria ^^

btw.. *Pauses* *hums in the tune of "hate that i love you"*
ima make another banner!! i'm in the mood for GIMP-ing ^^
ima do it later right after my assignments and right before studyng for a statistics exam tomorrow *grins at Angelic Pika (Pika_angel)*

@ Charmander#4 ~> Welcome!! XD
@ Keizer ~> Try searchin' for the pics in google image ^^ if that doesn't cut it, look at Pokemon Elite ^^

- ima edit later -

~.t.[a].n.
^_^v peace out!! ^_^v

EDIT: no banner yet, i just changed Angelic Pika's name XD

Last edited:

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
Extremly Sorry for not being active, I have schol and homework...ugh!
Topc- not really sure..I havent trained that many dragons...

~Flareon~

I think Dratini is the easiest to train. Because it can learn good moves by level up.

slm2

Loose Cannon
Arceus Master: Thanks but this is my first ever banner so if you could tell me a proper banner size that would be awesome ^^

Scenice

~ Grace ~
A proper banner size is below 46800px and with a ratio of 2:1 length:hight

slm2

Loose Cannon
Thanks ill keep that in mind for the future banners. Just before I last posted I made another banner with a more appropriate size wotcha think?
dragonparadise3.png

Not as good as the first one but as I said, more appropriate ;)

LegendaryGarchomp

If you haven't and want to, enter the dragon tournament and battle for a prize. Everyone will get a Trapinch for particiapating. The grand prize will be a Bagon breed with Hydro Pump egg move. The tournament will begin next month. Anyone can set up a good date it will be hosted on.
aww... i wanted the shiny metagross o well.

Topic:altaria

slm2: Thanks for the banner. I added it.
LegendaryGarchomp: The person who was supposed to have given me the Metagross never did and most people that PM me about trades forget about it but I don't care.

If you haven't and want to, enter the dragon tournament and battle for a prize. Everyone will get a Trapinch for particiapating. The grand prize will be a Bagon breed with Hydro Pump egg move. The tournament will begin next month. Anyone can set up a good date it will be hosted on.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
LegendaryGarchomp: The person who was supposed to have given me the Metagross never did and most people that PM me about trades forget about it but I don't care.

I'm still willing to offer the shiny salamence I mentioned once as a prize - if I lose, of course...

~Flareon~

Okay and what should I need to particpate this Dragon tournament, Arceus Master?

slm2

Loose Cannon
yw but i was not permitted to have it in my sig due to it's size >_> (i thought it was a perfect size) so i will will be resizing it or making a new one z_z stupid rules.

EDIT: here it is not as good yet again >.> but not bad
dragonparadise4.png

and small enough

Last edited:
Armored Dragon: Nah, a Bagon will do just fine.
~Flareon~: Look on the club forums for details.
slm2: Thanks for that banner also. I added it.

Keizer

The Helios
HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big roar to my fellow dragon clan memebers here (all go "HEY" at once). I've been gone for a few days because i was desperatly looking for my pearl so i could get in this contest everyones doing for the bagon baby with the hydro pump egg move. Before i asked for some pics of dragon pokemon and everyone thought i was asking for a banner....didn't make much sense to me (arceus master's losing it :D ) so i had had to go get them when i had some free time. I'm having a contest over my site that utalizes the pics i have gotten (still in progress BTW) so each contestant will use all 12 of my pics and make default sigs for the dragon clan website. The winner will have his set of 12 used and it will say "Made by:(insert name here)", something not usally done on default sigs but they need credit. This should actually be ready by the time the dragon clan tornament rolls in so lets hope i get it on time. Thats it really, i've been busy and stuff but it's all better now.

Until next time!
-Keizer, the helios

.t.[a].n.

~i r cookie :)
whoa... don't let this club die.. PLEASE... i'll be active once the upcoming periodicals are done... y'all haven't experienced my talkativeness yet. *evil laugh*

i'll try and find some time for some banners...

@ Arceus Master: may i start making riddles for this club to be more lively? ^^
@ Every other member: Please Don't let this die.. :(

Keizer

The Helios
Yeah i was surprized by how no one posted, shame really i just got here.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
woah! I almost forgot about this club!
(eep)
let's see... topic....
hmm.... either dratini or swablu..... they were pretty easy to train. oh! and vibrava too!

FLAME STRIKER

totally fired up
alraria, it doesnt even look like a dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.