• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
A week, on page five, this club?!
I'm not surprised though; this club isn't that popular and it can't stay alive without somebody bumping it. I don't know; maybe it's time for a fresh start for the club.
I'm considering, restarting the club with new rules, new activities and all of that. I'll still be leader but it's just a restart to everything.
My official decision will be edited in this post by this weekend. I can't get on later tonight and I start school tomorrow.

A week, on page five, this club?!
I'm not surprised though; this club isn't that popular and it can't stay alive without somebody bumping it. I don't know; maybe it's time for a fresh start for the club.
I'm considering, restarting the club with new rules, new activities and all of that. I'll still be leader but it's just a restart to everything.
My official decision will be edited in this post by this weekend. I can't get on later tonight and I start school tomorrow.

Mr. Bikini fan

I love Dratini's :D
You got a double post AM. :p

Um that was i thought resigning this club into a good start but it's going laggy and silent from the graveyard. AM i prefer taking your time then just doing the restarting bit straight away, so nothing has come of it until the rest of the active members know of this so it can be assured.

Lunar Ho-oh

Beyond Legends
restarting?! well, if it's necessary, but maybe we could just get everyone to put a link to the club in their sig. that could help...maybe.

so we're not doing the club competition yet?

Mr. Bikini fan

I love Dratini's :D
It depends on peoples opinions if they like to put this clan as a link to make it popular too see if you or someone is trufully a fan of this clan, but this isnt going to well i can tell you that, so i don't think competitions will be held if this version of this club is sealed by the owners descison.

Lunar Ho-oh

Beyond Legends
Oh well...I've run out of ideas. I suppose if restarting the club is the only way, but I think the real problem is the rules are too strict. A lot of members we could've have couldn't join because they were newbies. Anyway, I suppose we'll see what happens.

FLAME STRIKER

totally fired up
I sortve suppose it could be good a fresh start but what about those members who worked so hard in the rank they are now.
I agree with Lunar Ho-oh the rules are too strict in some places and I also agree with Mr.Bikini Fan you should maybe hold the time for restarting so members could get in on this and not be confused.

PS. Sorry for inactivity I started school and because of that hurricane that came by ive been busy.

This club is getting closed, as soon as Angeling gets the PM.

We will restart everything and make sure that celbii doesn't bash the club any further. I am discussing this with Angeling to find ways to keep him out.

To celbii: You are the biggest baby I have ever met. You don't have the balls to step forward to confront me and would rather create meaningless accounts in hopes of bashing this club because you broke some rules and then flamed ME. I'm sorry but a mature and intelligent person would realize their mistake and apologize but no, you decided to be a dumbass about it and disrespect this club.
Hopefully, I won't see your dumb *** around here anymore.

Goodbye Dragon Clan.

Welcome Dragon Clan II.

Status
Not open for further replies.