• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*The Dragon Dynasty*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
OK guys I got something to say.

I will admit it, I am not the best clan leader out there but I try at least to provide members that join with the best experience in this clan section, this ranges from clan tournaments to great shop items where prices cannot be beaten, I also try to clone some members from my team so I can offer them at an affordable price.

A long time ago I owned a clan called the BlackFalcons, this clan was kinda active but there were things that it lacked, I still don't know what it is. I watched as new clans rose and had more active members than the BlackFalcons, who were a decent clan at the time.

Throughout the life of this clan I kept thinking about why my clan was not as active as other clans, I made the first post as neat as possible, I had events where after the first one all of them flopped, I included event Pokemon in my shop at n affordable price and stuff like that.

At first I thought it was because serebii is lagging clans are not attracting as many people as they could but now I am starting to think it is just me. Don't get the wrong idea, I in generally do not give two sh*ts about my rep here, but if my rep is stopping me from running a successful clan then maybe I should just give up.

When I created this clan I hoped activity would pick up and people would have a great time, but I see now that that isn't possible, quite frankly I feel like kicking everybody out of here but that won't happen cause I am a nice guy and othe rpeople that joined where owners/clan co leaders/active members in other clans/have a bust social life so i will let everything slide.

But this isn't the end, I am giving this clan a month and a half (near the end of summer even), if activity doesn't pick up by then I will close this clan, give up on clans on Serebii and will revert back to battling on middle tier communites like Marriland and Pokecommunity (they are better than Marriland) and I will have nothing to do with Serebii anymore.

:D

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Sorry Darkness and everyone else, but I am leaving in a weeks time, thanks for everything, if you or anyone else need anything, be sure to pm me before Friday.

The plan will be I tie everything up by Wednesday, leave on Wednesday and make it official on Friday.

Last edited:

xLilith

Genesis
Aww, really?
Everybody's leaving D:

Well, have fun with whatever you choose to do. And I do think that activity won't increase since you're not here anymore D:
And noo, it's not you \:
It's probably better if we had one of those what-ch'ma-call-its.
Perhaps something that starts with a c?

ANYWAYZ

Thanks for the fun and memories, SS.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks guys.

I have decided to that I should choose somebody to take this clan off my hands, I have two people in mind.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks everyone.

OK so I haven't responded to pms that have been sent to me due to me doing coursework, PM me if you want to know where I am heading.

Also I would like to hand the clan over to one of our very first co-leaders Darkhonchrow, seeing has he helped greatly during the BlackFalcons day, he will be holding the clan(s) for me if I ever return =O.

If he doesn't accept, then I will nominate somebody else, though I will be working in the shadows with the new owner. =O

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
Hmm...I guess Ill hoin to greater express my love for teh flygonzz.

Name: Guess!
FC: In teh siggy
Fav Dragon: FLYGON ftw(y)

Connor™

Showstopper
After some consideration, I decided to go on a clan purge. I shall only be a member of 3 clans, Team Huh?, Hells shadow and The Storm Kings.
Sorry to all who this causes inconvenience to.

Darkhonchcrow

It's with my deepest regret that I am going to have to turn down Silent Storm's offer to become the new owner and I am also going to have to leave.

I've been here since the start of the BFs and now I feel the time is right for me to move on with my life.

Well...Goodbye :'(
Dark

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
maybe you could ask to merge with another clan?

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Never, no, this clan will not merge with Wild Fire.

Darkness you can be the owner if you want, PM me for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.