• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*The Dragon Dynasty*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Name: Sanchez
Friend Code: 3480 3737 1415
Favorite Dragon Pokemon: Dragonite/Garchomp

I would love to join this clan.

Also seeing from your Merchant Corner, I can breed special Gibles:

Gible @ Jolly
x/31/x/x/x/31
-Outrage
-Stone Edge

Also nicknameable.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Well the clan is still active, I can stick around soriting out members but that doesn't mean I will become the owner again.

Reggie

The Awesome
Name:Reggie
Friend Code:3781 5576 9919
Favorite Dragon Pokemon: Giratina

I can breed many Dragon Pokamon upon request. Currently I am breeding an then Ev'ing this Garchomp:

Garchomp-Adamant/Jolly
IV: 31/31/x/x/x/31
252 Atk,252 Spd, 6 HP
Outrage
Earthquake
Stone Edge

L3GNDKILLA

lf shinys+events :D
hi plz may i join my fav pokemon r dragond and flying types
Online name:L3GNKILLA
Name:David
Friend Code:2793-7337-0539
Favorite Dragon Pokemon:Salamence because it was the best pokemon of my team in sapphire and had it at lv100
P.S. I even have my own tournament in the league section dedicated to dragon and flying types

OK guys, me and Storm have been discussing this, and it looks like I'm going to be taking over the clan in his place. I shall stress that this is not official right now, and that I will announce it in a post when I am ready to take over.

Any objections?

Finbar

didn't this used to be a clan by dragonisfire?

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Meh, he owned The Dragon's Dynasty, this is called The Dragon Dynasty, different name technically.

Anyways I have decided to stick around I am not giving up on this clan, still don't want to be the leader though, Darkness is still the leader.

Clarky216

Can I join I love dragon types

NAME:clarky
Fc:4425-8438-0904
My fav dragon type would be gible and it'evelutions
And they should put in a dragon type eevee or a water dragon type eevee

Very well, it's very much an honour for me being entrusted with this clan. Glad to take over; I will do my utmost best to make this clan as great as it can possibly be. I said I would announce it, so I am now officially the leader.

And Clarky216, welcome to the Dragon Dynasty.

ThomBom(Pearl Fan)

Pro Pizza Eater
Lol, I just saw I still am a member, I don't think I am needed as a member since we are allies, so scrap me from the member list.
And D/\rkness try t keep things active, I let my clan down by not bein g active and if the leader isn't active most members aren't active, maybe plan a tournament or some just to get things active again.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
I don't really know about tourneys, the last tourney under my control flopped cause people were dropping out on the last minute.

I used my availability to edit a bit of the first post, Darkness is now the new leader while I am a co-leader working in the shadows while deleting some guys.

Last edited:
I am sincerely sorry for my inactivity over the weekend; I've been very busy. Anyways, let's try to get things going again.

Oh, and just a reminder that anyone wishing to purchase items from th shop must PM the donor, who will currently be either me or Silent Storm - not necessarily me.

Last edited:
Bump post. Come on people, let's see some more activity.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Everyone, I am going to be holding a clan tournament soon. This tourney will consist of only 8 entrants, myself included, due to activity issues in the past. I will post the details - prizes, etc soon. Anyone wishing to apply, however, can do so beforehand by PMing me.

Last edited:
OK... Everyone, I love this clan, and I didn't want to become leader just for it to die. I said I would never make the decision to close this, and I won't, but at the end of the day there's only so much I can do to keep things active.

The tournament will open and the prize will be revealed as soon as another post is made by any other member.

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
well i'm still around and a tourney sounds good but even with two people a tourney won't work so come on guys get posting to say you're still part of this clan.

Thanks L.A.W.

The tournament is now officially open for application

Prize:

dpmfsa466.png

Electivire - Lv.100
Adamant
Shiny
~Ice Punch
~Fire Punch
~ThunderPunch
~Earthquake
EVs: 6HP/252Atk/252Spe

Needless to say, this is fully legit and un-cloned.

Entrants
D/\rkness
L.A.W

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.