• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon Masters Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
I think it would cool if Brock got a Fukamaru! Give him good Pokemon again! He was a Gym Leader after all!

Sirifax_the_Flygon

< first the celery..
Helloes everyone. my favorite dragon is flygon, coz they're just so awesome.

i just like dragons alot, mainly coz they're elegant and powerful at the same time.

Sirifax_the_Flygon

< first the celery..
yayness. so whats thew topic for todays discussion

Sirifax_the_Flygon

< first the celery..
Brock, and he'd get that new shark-like dragon.

FiErCe_oNi

Dragon Master
what if misty's horsea eventually evolved into a kingdra... that would be pretty cool...
but i dunno, if ash got a dragon pokemon, which one should it be? i cant decide... i think he has faced dratini too many times to get one... maybe a bagon

Dragon_Reborn

If an important character in the anime got a Dragon Pokemon, which character would you want it to be and which Pokemon would you want them to have?
I would like to see Misty's Horsea eventually evolve into a Kingdra.That would make a great addition to her team.I agree with Sirifax_the_Flyon with Brock should get a Fukamaru.It would make a great addition to his team since his team is mostly rock and ground types.I'm pretty sure that Ash will get a dragon type pokemon one of these days.

FiErCe_oNi

Dragon Master
well, i guess ash kinda already has a dragon pokemon: charizard. thats the closest quasi dragon to a dragon type. i want someone to have a larvitar, the idea of someone like ash having a reckless tyranitar is awsome.

shiron

best dragon trainer
Hey whats up all dragonmaster. If it's not to much trouble (If I have not already, I dont know, I havent been able to get on) I would like to join.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Welcome back, shiron!

I've had a name change, DTEX!

EDIT: I just noticed you don't have a members list, so there really wasn't any point in announcing my change. :/

Nylf

I'm back...

Favourite move? Ties between Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse Time Roar and Space Break. Dragon Claw and Pulse because they your nice bog standard offensive moves, Dragon Dance because it's a kick-butt stat booster(that Flygon desperately needs) and the Time and Space Pokemon's moves as they are just cool.

Main character with a Dragon Pokemon? Don't care for the anime, frankly I just want to see Flygon crush Pikachu. However, if I had to call it, Salamence and Ash, because frankly, the guy needs another actually good wild card Pokemon(Donphan was a great start), that won't be over-rated.

Last edited:

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
I saw Eragon with a friend last week. A fair warning to those planning on seeing it: don't expect too much. An hour and a half is a ridiculously short time for an adaption of a book that long; it was like Fox cut out a ton of important events (and characters) and added their own pizzazz, things that didn't even happen in the book. I could give a more in-depth summary, but I think I'll refrain from doing so unless anyone wants to know.

Welcome, Korinku & Sirifax the Flygon.

If you could give any dragon pokemon an alternate evolution, which one would it be? also, describe the alternate evolution you would make
I was thinking Pupitar could have a dragonic evolution. I think Tyranitar is considered a pseudo-dragon, but still. I like the idea of an aquatic alter-evo for Vibrava. What I'd really like is an alter-evo of Dragonair. I like Dragonite and all, but he looks almost nothing like his previous forms. I'm thinking a serpentine dragon based off Seiryu, from either Chinese or Japanese legend, someone correct me on that. All I know is Seiryu is one of the four cardinal spirits, and is blue, so he would do well as an evo for Dragonair.

if an important character in the anime got a dragon pokemon, which character would you want it to be and which pokemon would you want them to have?
I agree that Brock should have a dragon Pokemon, most likely that dragon/ground one whose name I can't remember. It would be quite interesting if Misty's Horsea evolved into Kingdra.

By the way, a reminder for new members. I would really appreciate if new members would take a couple seconds to look for the most recent topic, rather than wasting a post asking what the topic is. It isn't hard since the topics are usually in bold. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.