• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon Masters Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a great pic. And welcome Dragon Reborn.

I like both Western and Eastern Dragons. Western because they are the classical dragon, and Eastern because they seem to have control over a lot of things. Have any of you read Dragonology?

I have. I got a book about it from a book fair my school. Thanks to that, I now know more about dragons.

oh and welcome Dragon_Reborn

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Dreamer said:
just one thing, it only has 3 legs...don;t know it that was intentional...

Nah, he has four legs. The tail is blocking the view of his right hindleg, that's all. Thanks for the comment :D And thanks to everyone else, too!

That's a great pic. And welcome Dragon Reborn.

I like both Western and Eastern Dragons. Western because they are the classical dragon, and Eastern because they seem to have control over a lot of things. Have any of you read Dragonology?

I have the Dragonology handbook, but I haven't looked through the whole thing. It's pretty interesting and fun though. I'm excited that there is a dragonology series in the making, as seen here: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&isbn=0763628107&itm=1

LukeMudkip

Beginning Trainer
Yep, i learnt a lot more about Dragons through Dragonology. The first one i got was the Bringing up Baby Dragons which was free with Harry Potter if you pre-ordered it. Then i got the dragonology handbook, and then some mini-books whic were in a set of 4.

BlackFlameGymLeaders

BlackFlameGymLeaders
anyone see the special show "Dragons" on animal planet? I did'nt get to see it but i want to.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
anyone see the special show "Dragons" on animal planet? I did'nt get to see it but i want to.

A Fantasy Made Real? I saw it. It was a bit disappointing, but still pretty cool. It was pretty neat how they speculated how a dragon would breathe fire, fly, e.t.c. And the special effects were really good, IMO.

Oh and they have it on DVD if you ever want to see it.

-DTEX

I saw it too and it was cool how they explained things about dragons. I also think that the effects were good.

D-Boi

Bitter Twist
Is that the one where they analyze dinosaur bones to compare or build a dragon? If not, then sorry, I saw something like it but I think it was on the Discovery channel. I live in Europe. ~I MISS SHARK WEEK!!!!~
I have a thing for aquatic animals....

BlackFlameGymLeaders

BlackFlameGymLeaders
well we have the new starters, and the is no real lizard starter.... well the grass one has a shell and that makes me think its gonna be a turtle.. and turtles are reptiles i believe, but i dont see it or any of its evos being a dragon like poke like in past generations... we had Charmander, then came Totodile, and finally we had Treeko all who have a dragon like final stage. and Its possible for the new grass starter to have an evo that is dragon like but i dont see it happening..

D-Boi

Bitter Twist
Sadly, I agree......Well the turtle and the penguin are the only starters I'm gonna choose when I get D 'n' P. Like I said before, I have a thing for aquatic-like animals. Atleast I won't have trouble trying to pick a starter. On Ruby & Sapphire, I couldn't make up my f***in' mind! Mudkip was my first choice pick. I wasn't feelin' Torchic and its evo set-up.

Sadly I agree too. Every Gen we had some sort of dragon/lizard starter but now all we get is a turtle(which is a reptile), a monkey, and a penguin. Every gen I would pick the fire type first, but not this. I'll pick the turtle or penguin. I'm not going to use the monkey at all, I'll trade and breed it.

D-Boi

Bitter Twist
You know, you could like run a business doing that, having multiple fire monkey starters and trading them for some weakling and they would have to give you 50 cents per starter, unless they trade to you a pokemon worth keeping. Just an idea.

BlackFlameGymLeaders

BlackFlameGymLeaders
okay off topic but i cant hold my joy in!!!!!! okay so i was hatching for shiney charmander ( yeah i know i already have a shiney charizard, but i wanted to ev train one so that it would be great in battle) so i've been hatching eggs for about a week and a half now and today I just gave up, i got my last egg and got my pokes back from the daycare.. i decided that i was just going to try and get a strong trapinch to raise.. so anyway i got some trapinch eggs to accompany my last remaining charmander egg. blah blah blah my charmander hatched whatever right? wrong! it was shiny! oh i am so happy! its parents were a male bagon and a female charmander..

okay off topic but i cant hold my joy in!!!!!! okay so i was hatching for shiney charmander ( yeah i know i already have a shiney charizard, but i wanted to ev train one so that it would be great in battle) so i've been hatching eggs for about a week and a half now and today I just gave up, i got my last egg and got my pokes back from the daycare.. i decided that i was just going to try and get a strong trapinch to raise.. so anyway i got some trapinch eggs to accompany my last remaining charmander egg. blah blah blah my charmander hatched whatever right? wrong! it was shiny! oh i am so happy! its parents were a male bagon and a female charmander..

Good job! I am doing something like that, but it's soft- resetting for a shiny Treekco.

BlackFlameGymLeaders

BlackFlameGymLeaders
standard scratch and growl.. it will stay that way and at lv 5 until i figure out how to train it.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
BlackFlameGymLeaders said:

LUCKY! Congrats, dude!

I've seen the new starters, and frankly, I'm dissapointed...We've got a turtle, a monkey, and a penguin. The turtle is cute though, I'll probably get it in D/P. I'm doubtful it will have a dragon-esque evo though.

D-Boi said:
Is that the one where they analyze dinosaur bones to compare or build a dragon? If not, then sorry, I saw something like it but I think it was on the Discovery channel. I live in Europe. ~I MISS SHARK WEEK!!!!~
I have a thing for aquatic animals....

I think that's something different that you saw. I like sharks too ^^ Shark Week is goin on where I am, on Discovery Channel.

FiErCe oNi, you may join. Welcome

BlackFlameGymLeaders

BlackFlameGymLeaders
Thanks everyone, okay so what dual dragon types is everyone hoping for in DP.

I really want a Dragon/Dark or Dark/Dragon type.. i think its more than likely that we'll get an dragon/ice type cause of the cold region

ashlover0013

Beginning Trainer
hey everyone sry i havent been here i had to get ready 4 school

What dragon types I'm hoping for? I guess anything but dragon/water, dragon/flying or any other duo dragon types we already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.